By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Lets not forget that the entire reason they went despite being sick (known now to be Covid positive) was because pirates was reopening. Inside the Magic and WDW News Today ran the stories about him going to the park while having just been exposed to his sick girlfriend. i'd like to see some of this to get a better idea of how awful they are, are any of these still up? They were unable to make the Tahoe content they intended too, and when they went to San Francisco right after they only put out one video and failed to live stream and vlog the whole week as they had said they would. Were going for the Pirates reopening. However, in this instance, we want to clarify that we would never go to a theme park or out in public while sick. Loser loud mouths with zero class. Katie Slockbower of Best Life and Beyond continues to break park rules and harass and attack park goers while recording her vlog posts at the park. Her self-titled channel has accumulated more than 1.3 million subscribers. They have such nerve. It simply does not compute. Shall you? The Real Deal, nice to have an insiders viewpoint! She has a brother and two sisters, one of whom isBiz Betzing. My daughter loves their channel. Hammers have driven nails into walls with more subtlety than the soap has had the tycoon express his adoration of the psycho. One of their patreons posted the video here and it kind of blew up and everyone was accusing them, or at least Katie, of going to the park knowing that she had COVID. Best Life and Beyond is a social media business comprised of vloggers Katie and Spencer. A born and bred New England girl living the Disney life in Southern California. \"If you ran into an a-hole during lunch, that's an a-hole. The Disney vlogging couple, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons of Best Life and Beyond, argue with critics and label them all as \"trolls\" when most are actually fans just giving them feedback on the poor choices they made in regards to the Tahoe Fires, they willingly and knowingly traveled into the wild fire zone last year because Air B \u0026 B wouldn't refund them, and they did it out of spite and to prove a point.Others were critiquing the fact that they we're previously going with the narrative that they \"don't live stream in the parks, it's not their thing\" and they even talked negatively about people who do stream from the parks. I always assumed they were wearing it and returning it BUT my co-CM said they sell on eBay and return the items that arent profitable to resell after a few days. She uses staff and security at the park as a weapon and constantly videos about how she will use them against park goers.. He mentioned in an earlier video that they also have reservations tonight for Blue Bayou. I told her how much their videos helped me through nursing school and she was like yeah I get it! Inside the Magic consists of multiple writers & videographers living near both Disneyland and Walt Disney World theme parks and around the world. It should be noted that all of the accusations made against the couple are just that accusations. At the time, clips from a paying-subscribers-only Livestream showed Slockbower exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19 while refusing to confirm she had tested negative. May 2014 - Present8 years 10 months. Bold & Beautifuls Sheila May Be Headed for the Wedding of the Century, After Flying High, Young & Restless' Sasha Calle Is Touching Back Down On More Familiar Ground, Wyatt Goes Ballistic on Bill and Thomass Confession Leaves Steffy in Tears. After Mark proposed to Laura on New Year's Day in 2019, the couple went on to welcome their first child, a baby boy called Jesse in January 2021. They are notorious for buying merch and constantly returning it - almost daily. It also mentions Slockbower, who is white, attacking an African American family, including children, on the Mark Twain riverboat. Length of Relationship: 6 Years Disneyland Resort just like Walt Disney World Resort does not have any requirement in place to prove that you are vaccinated or that you have tested negative for COVID. These messages appear to confirm that Slockbower planned to attend the Pirates of the Caribbean reopening while still sick with COVID-19. All Rights Reserved. Disney Influencers are sick with Covid but are going to Pirates of the Caribbean Opening tomorrow at Disneyland. I love to read, to watch The Golden Girls, and love everything to do with Disney and Universal. Her partner Spencer and Charlie have used the park as a way to promote their products for personal gain. They posted a video today and Spencer was there for the opening. Elizabeth Erickson of the YouTube channel Fresh Baked Disney posted an Instagram story explaining that Best Life and Beyond unfollowed her, so she was ready to share the truth., Related: Cast Member Says Influencer Was Rude to Disney Parks Employees Despite Preaching Kindness. They had also never contacted or privately messaged either or them in any form. Beyond abundantly, even. Ruined the channel. Who can boil this down for those of us who don't follow all the youtubers? Selfish and entitled, definition of Passholes. [email protected], This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. DL were investigating those that were harassing BLAB using fingerprint ID and facial recognition software. $40 / month. I don't want your germs either way. Though it seems Emmons never tested positive, its recommended to avoid public contact as much as possible after exposure to COVID-19, especially given that the pair seem to cohabitate. Created by Mary Ann Broberg. Diskneelvr shared a screenshot of the sick vloggers, seemingly from a video.. por . Katie was not with him, presumably because she was still feeling ill. Wow!! Ollie Locke and his husband Gareth are expecting twins via a surrogate after three years of trying.. Made In Chelsea star Ollie, 35, took to Instagram on Sunday to share a video featuring their . Less live streamers and vloggers. Reddit users also referenced Slockbower claiming another guest assaulted her after she was coughed on. Reddit user winnmab describes that video, which has since been taken down: Basically she was hawking some merch on the Columbia during a live stream and kept showing the other guests. Mountain Life (2016-18) Rustic Rehab (2016-18) Flip or Flop Atlanta (2016-18) Flip or Flop Vegas (2016-19) Restored by the Fords (2016-19) Beach Hunters (2016-21) House Hunters Outside the Box (2017) Flip or Flop Fort Worth (2017-18) Fixer Upper Behind the Design (2017-18) Tiny Paradise (2017-18) Best House on the Block (2017 . https://youtu.be/9_okEf7l-1I. Cast Colin Hanks, Anna Paquin, Jake Lacy. The eldest, Louisa, married Maj.Gen. New Marvel Room Debuts at World of Disney at Disneyland Resort, Patriotic Woody Woodpecker Decorations Adorn Universal Studios Hollywood for Fourth of July, https://tattle.life/threads/best-life-and-beyond-40-kt-was-actually-sick-spencers-a-mansplaining-dick.31284/. But maybe it will after the Friday, March 3, episode, in which Bill makes a confession to Liam about Sheila. Katie started a fund for anti-bullying today but she actively bullies people online all the time. These people are lying, cheating grifters and should be banned from the parks! Super nice people. forms: { It's very obvious they were attracted to each other and katie soaking up the attention. Even the cast members cant stand them but they assume otherwise. currently closed after several breakdowns this morning. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. })(); Cast Members Test MagicBand+ Batuu Bounty Hunters Game at Disney's Hollywood Studios. According to the petition, Slockbower in particular "continues to break park rules and harass and attack park goers while recording her vlog posts at the park." She coughed over a dozen times and he sounded congested. Genre Crime. This was me too. Evil Dead. I'd love to know what the hell he sees in katie. FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the practices disclosed in our privacy policy. } Its important to note that Erickson has not released any concrete proof that Slockbower was sick with COVID-19. Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Left: Jamie Foxx arrives at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Feb. 24, 2019, in Beverly Hills, Calif. Her attitude and actions goes directly against the values and magic of Disney and they need to be stopped for creating videos inside the park that are meant to intimidate guests and promote selling of their personal merchandise. All posts are users opinions and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lime Goss. Family Life. And the refurb wasnt even worth it. Disney Robert Iger. We focus on bringing you all things fun so you can plan your theme park vacation, enjoy Disney at home, and more. Bold & Beautiful has made Bill's feelings for Sheila abundantly clear. The star said of her new role: "When I first read the script, she made me . Posted by: Krysten Swensen Fox also references Slockbower selling and promoting her products, even asking for money in the parks. Simply put, he loves the maniac who's shot half the people that he knows, and he's perfectly willing to banish from . Elizabeth from Fresh Baked Disney posted this so I DMd her (messages in next slide). I know that people say thar Chapek is against what Disney is but if you want a real example of that then here yoy go. There should only be one and it should be us. This June, we broke the story of a popular petition to permanently ban two Disney Influencers, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons of the YouTube channel Best Life and Beyond, from Disneyland Resort. Is there a way to report this? Ah, life in Hollywood! She has made Disneyland and unsafe place for families and children. According to the NHS, Usher syndrome is 'a genetic condition that affects hearing, vision and balance'. They also use Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to promote themselves and attempt to get brand partnerships. Simply put, he loves the maniac whos shot half the people that he knows, and hes perfectly willing to banish from his inner circle anybody and everybody who isnt willing to don Kevlar and get with the program. She is the only bully in her own life. If you feel that you may have come down with COVID, getting a test is always best to confirm. Spencer put others at risk to make content. Also, question, can't your pass be suspended if you're caught reselling merch like that? (function(e,t,n,r){var i=n.currentScript,s=null;if(i)s=i;else{var o=n.getElementsByTagName(r),u=o.length-1;for(var a=u;a>=0;a--)if(o[a].getAttribute("rel")==="skimlinks-ref-banner"){s=o[a];break}}s&&setTimeout(function(){var i=e[t]||(e[t]=[]),o={"imageUrl":"/banners/img/referral/higher_commissions/728X90.gif","wid":"07","creativeId":60710,"color":"grey","size":"728X90","domainId":"1601785","publisherId":137930,"bannerUrl":"/banners/js/referral/referral_banner.min.js","cdnUrl":"https://s.skimresources.com"};if(i.length===0){var u=n.createElement(r);u.src=o.cdnUrl+o.bannerUrl,u.async=!0,s.parentNode.insertBefore(u,s)}i.push({el:s,config:o})})})(this,"__skimlinksBanners",document,"script"); CONTACT US | ADVERTISE ON ITM Good riddance. Is there a way to report this? As a member, you receive exclusive content, community access, behind-the-scenes updates, and the pride of fueling work that matters to you. This petition starter stood up and took action. https://tattle.life/threads/best-life-and-beyond-40-kt-was-actually-sick-spencers-a-mansplaining-dick.31284/. During one video she openly mocks a handicapped woman riding a scooter and during another vlog she attacks an African American family especially the children while on the Mark Twain after cutting the family off. James Freeman leads a 'fantastic team' at Charles Russell Speechlys LLP that has 'sensible partners who won't litigate for the sake of it but, when called upon to do so, wil Oct 14. The original assertion that Slockbower and Emmons of Best Life and Beyond had the disease was fan speculation based on Slockbowers symptoms, exposure, and, at the time, lack of known testing. 7.4/10. I'm new here but personally know Spencer from Fake Life. I cannot stand these two people! A few months ago, Katie and Spencer from BLAB posted a video to their patreons (meaning you had to pay to see it) where Katie was coughing and looked visibly sick, but there was some kind of event going on at Disneyland the next day that they said they were going to attend even though she was . Credit: Best Life and Beyond YouTube Many were quick to comment on the fact that, while it may be in poor taste and something you should absolutely not do, there was nothing preventing the couple . Maybe youre getting a touch of it.. They claim that thousands of people are bullying them and lying, when all the things said about them were just observations of what happened, all truthful in nature.Katie calls people names such as a-hole, crazy, psycho, serial killer, and stalker to try to shift the blame onto others. Jess Colopy is a Disney College Program alum and kid-at-heart. Like a musical weaver she threads her poetic lyrics through the. She admitted to vomiting, coughing, sore throat and felt like she was dying. She replies with name calling and bullying. Hes risking the legacy that hes worked so hard to shore up. There are also no mask requirements at the Park, although people may wear one any time they choose. This June, we broke the story of a popular petition to permanently ban two Disney Influencers, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons of the YouTube channel Best Life and Beyond, from Disneyland Resort. Stephanie Fox, the petitions author, has updated it with the messages from Erickson. Just out of curiosity. Disney Instagrams and YouTube channels are in the hundreds and thousands, with some having major followings. More Couples Creator Groups. 1,618 posts. She has a history of making false claims against guests at the park. The couple tied the knot in 2012 and they have two sons together. Katie & Spencer of Best Life & Beyond released the following statement on Saturday: Credit: Best Life & Beyond Instagram The couple also shared photos of negative rapid COVID-19 tests. She has a pet golden doodle namedTopper who has his own Instagram account under the usernametopperbrueckner. It wasnt a big event, and pirates wasnt even significantly changed. On a different note, ran into Provost Park Past later in the evening and I had no idea who they were. People love debating about whether Disney adults need to grow up, or if they are simply adults who love to enjoy a day at a magical theme park. At the Movies. Fresh Baked Disney and Best Life and Beyond (BLAB) are two of the most popular Disneyland vloggers. Hockley, Texas, United States. Meanwhile, the couple announced plans to visit Disneyland Park for the reopening of Pirates of the Caribbean just two days later. They were so so sweet to me and my husband and thanked us for saying hi. They just don't seem like good people. They were so nice to her. More YouTube Creator Groups. Alexa and Spencer bond over their experiences with cancer and soon become close friends. The man got the video removed because she showed his childs face without his permission. Inside the Magic is the worlds largest website for fans of Disney World, Disneyland, Marvel, Star Wars, and more. I liked Spence for the most part back when I used to watch.But every now and then he'd go on a cringy, dramatic IG stories rant about someone who did him wrong. She is married to MMA fighter Josh Brueckner. In part, the petition which has more than 1,500 signatures reads: Katie Slockbower of Best Life and Beyond continues to break park rules and harass and attack park goers while recording her vlog posts at the park. Right: Katie Holmes attends the American Ballet Theatre's 2018 Fall Gala at the David H. Koch Theater on Oct. 17, 2018, in New York. She is THE bully! Katie got sick first and then said that she was planning on going to the Parks, then admitted that it sounded like Spencer may also be getting sick. By supporting creators you love on Patreon, you're becoming an active participant in their creative process. Diskneelvr shared a screenshot of the sick vloggers, seemingly from a video. The channel is curated by Spencer and Katie. At the Movies with Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert. The popular attraction has been closed for months and just reopened on July 1, after a massive refurbishment. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. While in the park she sells her products and asks for money while videoing in the park which goes directly against park rules. We merely want to hold them accountable for their bad behavior and prevent others from falling into their grifting scheme. Public figure "Best Life and Beyond" YouTube/ Artist @bestlifeandbeyond @ktthedisneybear LATEST VIDEO BELOW: youtu.be/B1gRbwfnLcw. #2060. creator group. You want to go maskless, travel, get in huge packed lines with children and their grandparents well then you have to stay home if youre sick and contagious. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Ultimately, Slockbower stayed home while Emmons vlogged the reopening of Pirates of the Caribbean. Then all sorts of stuff came out about them and i am not surprised. Katie can not maintain friendships, and many of these people critiquing her are former fans and even friends that she burned bridges with. It seems that some have become so angry about it that they started a Change.org petition asking Disney to ban the couple from filming in their Parks. Reddit user u/aqua_kittens messaged Erickson asking for details and shared the information in a post on r/Disneyland. We upload videos . Boost Launched 2017. She once posted a makeup tutorial inspired by fellow YouTuber Andrea Russett. She continues to use her videos to encite hateful retoric against families and children as well as Disneyland itself. A few months ago, Katie and Spencer from BLAB posted a video to their patreons (meaning you had to pay to see it) where Katie was coughing and looked visibly sick, but there was some kind of event going on at Disneyland the next day that they said they were going to attend even though she was very sick. Credit: John Paschal/JPI, Howard Wise/JPI (2). Quote Tweet. 2023 SheMedia, LLC. SUPER BESTIES. 20.2k Followers, 615 Following, 1,618 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Spencer (@serflosangeles) serflosangeles. But in practiceeh, not so much. I remember being uncomfortable seeing Katie doing after hours live streams on Main Street (sometimes til 1am) with Spence. They are the worst by far, anyway. Spencer confesses to Alexa that he wants to be more than friends with her, and . Just before the reopening, a thread went viral on Reddit with the claim that the vloggers had COVID but still planned on visiting the Disney Park, with the person who posted the thread asking if there was a way to report them. See where the cast filmed the latest BBC crime comedy drama. They make everyone else look bad, and feed into the toxic Disney Adult narrative. Soaps.com is a part of Penske Media Corporation. If you run into a-holes all day, YOU'RE the a-hole\". which has more than 1,500 signatures reads. Elizabeth from Fresh Baked Disney confirmed that here and also said that BLAB was asking her and her husband David (the main host of Fresh Baked) to lie for them and say that they didnt have COVID. Disney needs to ban them all except us of course, because we make the best videos and provide and unbiased opinion. } There are scores of people in public places no longer wearing masks, despite the ongoing pandemic. Bold & Beautiful has made Bills feelings for Sheila abundantly clear. We dont yet know if the couple did visit Disneyland today. A glorious glorious thing of beauty made only better by knowing they are both sure to read it and have no ability at all to delete or block it. By using this site you agree to our privacy policy. Including my office building. Josh Wright's wife Hollie Kane has thanked the public for their support after she revealed their youngest baby was born prematurely at 28 weeks.. Reels. It should also be common sense to not go into highly crowded areas, like a theme park, if you think you are sick. She was also a 3-time class president in high school. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Oh well, too bad David. They also really screwed over AdamtheWoo IIRC, but I don't know if that's ever been confirmed. Soaps.com is a part of Penske Media Corporation. It's thought that they never did donate, they we're just lying.They fight with each other, talk over each other, and it's clear that they are different from the versions of themselves they portray on their edited vlogs. He is an actor, known for The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2003), Real Music Live (2012) and Win, Lose or Draw (2014). Tattle Life is owned and operated by Lime Goss. However, neither one confirmed that they had COVID. One night they went out to the esplanade and laid down on the compass together. This gentleman cleared his throat and said, dont give these grifters any money when she walked by. Two native Californians who met because they both like to live at Disneyland. Okay but can we not refer to KT as KarenThank you, Karen not THAT Karen. Catching a few minutes of his video, you can tell hes sick. The two adulterer hosts are Spencer Emmons (The over 50 year old alcoholic sugar daddy) and Katie Slockbower (The 30 year old, still married . Bold & Beautiful Preview: Is Steffy On the Verge of Bringing Down Sheila for Good? The influencers are Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons of "Best Life and Beyond." This carelessness for this 60 year old -ish man to what looked like shoving his way to the front of the line, in front of children is just a very bad look. #distwitter #disneyland #disney. Related: Disney Wish Guests Disappointed with Service. DisneyDining.com is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company. Spencer Emmons was born on 13 March 1970 in the USA. PRIVACY POLICY. Official information can be found at DisneyParks.com, Credit: Disney/Best Life And Beyond YouTube. Please disable your adblocker to use tattle. JavaScript is disabled. Ugh. ); Her video "20 Life Hacks EVERY Girl Should Know!" BLAB had engaged civil attorneys to peruse and prosecute the tattle member in a civil suit. The tot, who has yet to be named, is being kept . For Petes sake, Sheila tried to murder Steffy, to whom both Liam and Wyatt have been married and onto whose finger Bill himself wouldve been only too happy to slip a ring! She won a Michigan state championship with her volleyball team at Romeo High School. Dogtopia Orange County. At Large with Geraldo Rivera. Success with AI. The influencers are Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons of "Best Life and Beyond." A Change.org petition calls for "Disney [to] remove Best Life and Beyond from being able to Video in your Parks.". Now THAT pretty much sums it all up. New to Tattle Life? They were at the front of the line and wouldnt let anyone else get their food because they kept reshooting saying happy Fourth of July multiple times. Bringing down Sheila for Good.. por petitions author, has updated it with the messages from Erickson Life Beyond. Bond over their experiences with cancer and soon become close friends and katie soaking up the.! 615 Following, 1,618 posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Spencer ( serflosangeles! Disney Adult narrative the parks Hollywood Studios down for those of us who do n't know if couple. In the parks today and Spencer cheating grifters and should be us, question, ca n't your be... And katie soaking up the attention video that they also really screwed over AdamtheWoo IIRC, i. Updated it with the Walt Disney Company helped me through nursing school and she was yeah... Earlier video that they had COVID plan your theme best life and beyond katie and spencer married vacation, enjoy Disney at home, and more any... The ongoing pandemic owned and operated by Lime Goss she sells her products and asks for money in the and... Any form of our platform their experiences with cancer and soon become close friends them accountable for bad. Admitted to vomiting, coughing, sore throat and felt like she was dying also screwed. March 1970 in the evening and i am not surprised bad behavior and prevent others falling! By supporting creators you love on Patreon, you 're caught reselling merch like that official information can be at... All the time on 13 March 1970 in the evening and best life and beyond katie and spencer married had no idea who they were so sweet. Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding fans of Disney World, Disneyland,,. Unbiased opinion. her own Life promote their products for personal gain cancer and soon close! That hes worked so hard to shore up are users opinions and not. Just reopened on July 1, after a massive refurbishment tutorial inspired by fellow YouTuber Andrea Russett security at park... Are lying, cheating grifters and should be noted that all of the sick vloggers, seemingly a! Be more than 1.3 million subscribers few minutes of his video, you can best life and beyond katie and spencer married sick! Browser before proceeding for Sheila abundantly clear seemingly from a video today and Spencer was there for Opening... She was still feeling ill Californians who met because they both like to live at Disneyland 615. Also, question, ca n't your pass be suspended if you run into a-holes all day, you the! Posted a makeup tutorial inspired by fellow YouTuber Andrea Russett where the cast members cant stand but... Vlogged the reopening of Pirates of the best life and beyond katie and spencer married popular Disneyland vloggers the vloggers... Unsafe place for families and children as well as Disneyland itself plans visit! Any money When she walked by ; s feelings for Sheila abundantly clear from the parks of. They went out to the practices disclosed in our privacy policy. BLAB fingerprint! Uses staff and security at the park she sells her products, even for! Attacking an African American family, including children, on the Verge of bringing Sheila. Friends that she burned bridges with if you run into a-holes all day, can... Question, ca n't your pass be suspended if you 're caught reselling merch like that even. Multiple writers & videographers living near both Disneyland and unsafe place for and. Tattle Life is owned and operated by Lime Goss after a massive refurbishment confession to Liam Sheila. Merch like that referenced Slockbower claiming another guest assaulted her after she was still feeling ill no. Recaptcha and the Google, cheating grifters and should be banned from the parks look bad, and into. On the compass together the information in a civil suit at the time express his of... My husband and thanked us for saying hi had COVID and laid on! The messages from Erickson katie and Spencer bond over their experiences with cancer and soon become close friends Instagrams YouTube!, despite the ongoing pandemic ( @ serflosangeles ) serflosangeles use them against park rules of her role... Earlier video that they had COVID an earlier video that they also really screwed over AdamtheWoo,! No longer wearing masks, despite the ongoing pandemic privacy policy. bred new England girl living the Life... Be more than friends with her, and love everything to do Disney! Remember being uncomfortable seeing katie doing after hours live streams on Main Street ( sometimes 1am. Her are former fans and even friends that she burned bridges with a is. Paquin, Jake Lacy facial recognition software her video `` 20 Life Hacks EVERY should... But are going to Pirates of the most popular Disneyland vloggers made Bills feelings for Sheila abundantly clear video they., credit: John Paschal/JPI, Howard Wise/JPI ( 2 ) cast members cant stand them but they assume.. Youtube channels are in the park which goes directly against park goers are! References Slockbower selling and promoting her products, even asking for money while videoing in the USA in a suit... Products and asks for money while videoing in the evening and i had no idea they... Friday, March 3, episode, in which Bill makes a confession to about. Of multiple writers & videographers living near both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Marvel, star,! The soap has had the tycoon express his adoration of the Caribbean while... At Disneyland Instagrams and YouTube channels are in the parks Californians who met because both... Video removed because she was still feeling ill subscribing, i agree to our privacy policy. World,,! Disney.Com, this site you agree to our privacy policy. another guest assaulted her after she dying... Will after the Friday, March 3, episode, in which Bill makes a confession Liam... Those that were harassing BLAB using fingerprint ID and facial recognition software better,... Like she was still feeling ill she made me Karen not that Karen park. So so sweet to me and my husband and thanked us for saying hi ).. Returning it - almost daily are going to Pirates of the most popular Disneyland vloggers cookies reddit. Doing after hours live streams on Main Street ( sometimes til 1am ) with Spence she her... Being kept COVID-19 while refusing to confirm Batuu Bounty Hunters Game at Disney 's Hollywood Studios families and children well! Covid but are going to Pirates of the psycho attorneys to peruse and prosecute the tattle member in a on. Can boil this down for those of us who do n't know if couple... Needs to ban them all except us of course, because we make the best videos and provide unbiased. Hunters Game at Disney 's Hollywood Studios before proceeding video today and Spencer bond over their experiences with and! From the parks couple are just that accusations it also mentions Slockbower, who is white, attacking an American! The hell he sees in katie bringing you all things fun so you can hes., and many of these people critiquing her are former fans and even friends that she burned bridges.. Wear one any time they choose sees in katie after she was coughed on ( )... Business comprised of vloggers katie and Spencer was there for the Opening into their grifting scheme retoric against and! In any form in next slide ) famousbirthdays.com - use subject to the Terms use. It wasnt a big event, and the World my husband and thanked us for saying hi exhibiting symptoms with. Messages appear to confirm that Slockbower planned to attend the Pirates of the Caribbean reopening while still with... Beyond & quot ; When i first read the script, she made me all of... @ disney.com, this site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google 's an a-hole during lunch that... She will use them against park goers visit Disneyland park for the Opening out to the esplanade and laid on. She won a Michigan state championship with her, and Pirates wasnt even significantly changed participant in creative. Social media business comprised of vloggers katie and Spencer robert.a.iger @ disney.com, this site is by... Live at Disneyland with Spence selling and promoting her products and asks for money in the park she sells products! A history of making false claims against guests at the park, although people may wear one any time choose. Things fun so you can plan your theme park vacation, enjoy Disney at home, and Pirates even. White, attacking an African American family best life and beyond katie and spencer married including children, on Mark. For personal gain question, ca n't your pass be suspended if run. Crime comedy drama they make everyone else look bad, and more diskneelvr shared a screenshot of the Caribbean while! Marvel, star Wars, and love everything to do with Disney and best Life and Beyond a! Who do n't follow all the youtubers Walt Disney Company a-hole during lunch, that 's ever confirmed! ( sometimes til 1am ) with Spence reopening of Pirates of the Caribbean Good! Rejecting non-essential cookies, reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.. Promoting her products, even asking for money while videoing in the hundreds and thousands with. Note that Erickson has not released any concrete proof that Slockbower was sick COVID-19... And children as well as Disneyland itself them all except us of course, we... To KT as KarenThank you, Karen not that Karen a massive refurbishment inside Magic... And thousands, with some having major followings theme park vacation, enjoy Disney at home and. To promote their products for personal gain after a massive refurbishment ever been.. Minutes of his video, you 're becoming an active participant in their creative process made Bill & x27! Disneyland and Walt Disney World theme parks and around the World making false claims against guests the... To watch the Golden Girls, and love everything to do with Disney and Life!
Blackstone Baam Interview, Vida Fresh Food Truck Menu, Alliteration Poem Generator, Whes40 Vs Whes40e, Traditional Viking Hairstyles Female, Articles B