.MsoChpDefault Here at Brightview, our team of associates strive to connect with our residents, making it a great place work and a great place to live. Brightview Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood known as Wellspring Village. Schedule a personal visit to experience our communities firsthand. Other Shift. I am not the kind of person . I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living (United States). If not, I would thank them for letting me know about their memory issues. Many senior living communities offer transportation to shuttle residents to and from medical appointments, shopping centers and local points of interest. The process is simple and automated, and most employees are verified within 24 hours. The Example: My biggest strength is my ability to communicate with others. {size:8.5in 11.0in; Example: My favorite part about working in this field is getting to meet new people every day. These days, many senior communities provide vibrant, restaurant-style meals with food designed and delivered by classically trained chefs. Technology is an important part of working in a senior living community. real person. Our community features Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Wellspring Village which is dedicated to innovative Dementia Care. They are adding to their portfolio through their own development. At Brightview, you have the opportunity every day to make a positive difference in the lives of residents and fellow associates. Beyond the obvious health care occupations such as skilled nursing and health aides, assisted living communities employ chefs, activity coordinators and behind-the-scenes professionals in areas such as human resources and IT. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I said no, so he said he'd let me know if they made a reschedule date. At BrightView, we dont just encourage you to think about your future, we ask how we can support it. 61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Brightview Senior Living as positive. We deliver award-winning resort-style senior living communities in eight states along the East Coast: Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Virginia. We strive to create a great place to work for our associates and a great place to live for our residents! The assistant manager had us go around and tell the group about ourselves then asked several questions pertaining to the elderly and how we'd handle situations involving them. p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal It was a group interview, but it wasn't done by job. This company has won many industry . 3:30p - 7:30p. panose-1:2 0 5 3 0 0 0 2 0 4; Our rental senior living communities offer resident apartment homes with no large entrance fee for active senior Independent Living; premium Assisted Living, Enhanced Care, and Wellspring Village, a specialized neighborhood for people living with Alzheimers disease and other forms of dementia.Creating vibrant senior living communities by providing excellent service is Brightview's mission. This question helps the interviewer understand your experience with serving food and cleaning up after events. Do I have to pay a pet deposit or an additional monthly fee? Received an email to schedule a time for a group interview in person. The interview process at Brightview Senior Living can vary depending on the position you are applying for. What kind of activities would you plan for our residents? The process took 2 months. Everyone has a different goal, so now is the time to start dreaming! Our leadership team is built of compassionate, driven leaders who have a dedication to doing the right thing always. panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; I interviewed at Brightview Senior Living. {page:WordSection1;} We recently unveiled our new Brightview Associate Development Growth & Engagement Program (BADGE). I learned how to interact with them and make their dining experience enjoyable.