on phone 20 minutes now refreshed box umpteen times and still waiting. Checking for Comcast Service Outage As stated earlier, you'll save yourself from much stress if you check Comcast service for a possible outage when you notice any error. Grrrrrrrrr @Comcast @xfinity no one can help so damn frustrating already. Update 10:30 a.m. EST: services have resumed for a small number of users. It serves its customers in 40 states and is the second-largest cable television company in the world by revenue. Comcast is starting to get customers back up and running from the Bay Area wide internet outage. Love it #outage #comcastoutage #comcastdown #Comcast. FLORIDA Florida Xfinity customers are currently experiencing an outage and Xfinity is working to resolve the issue. Criterion Digital 2023. Criterion Digital 2023. I've talked a lot about @Xfinity 's many many shortcomings but I'll admit if they've actually rolled out widespread 10Gi/s home internet service, that's pretty impressive. Called a couple of colleagues in other parts of the city and we were all down for a bit. As stated earlier, youll save yourself from much stress if you check Comcast service for a possible outage when you notice any error. 3rd time on my area in the last 3 weeks. @comcast @comcastcares On Demand NOT working again today. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Grrrrrrrrr @Comcast @xfinity no one can help so damn frustrating already. Comcast is starting to get customers back up and running from the Bay Area wide internet outage. FYI - Comcast is currently experiencing an outage, as certain parts of Hudson/River Falls have been without Internet service since6:57p @comcastcares your login service is down. No apparent evidence of #CustomerService @Xfinity @XfinitySupport. @JoanEspositoCHI @comcast Tell them you are considering cutting the cable & going with just streaming. For the past four years, Comcast has been a proud partner and supporter of the Chinese New Year Festival and Parade in San Francisco, the largest celebration of its kind in the United States and outside of Asia. But pay for the service, right? Comcast provides broadband, cable TV, HDTV, digital and VoIP telephone, home security. Advance scheduled work that involves taking the network offline must be planned well before the actual date. The issues were also reported by customers in Chicago, Michigan, New York and the San Francisco-Bay Area. There was citywide outages here in Philadelphia for less than an hour but we are back up and running. State storms arent letting up. But the issues seemed to finally be resolving by Tuesday afternoon, he said. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene voted against a resolution to mourn the nearly 50,000 people who died in earthquakes that rocked Syria and Turkey earlier this month, The Daily Beast reported. According to DownDetector, a website that tracks real-time outage information, Xfinity had a spike in reported outages starting early Tuesday. It will also take up too much of our data and become very expensive. Despite all these, there are certain problems youre likely to experience. Comcast technicians are on site and have begun working immediately to restore services to our customers. , The Register Biting the hand that feeds IT, Copyright. Reports Dynamics 0 2 4 6 8 10 Mon 27 03 AM 06 AM 09 AM 12 PM 03 PM 06 PM 09 PM Florida Comcast is starting to get customers. Comcast Internet Outage. This will help you confirm if there is an outage in your area. We apologize to those who were affected, the spokesperson said. For subscribers who subscribed for Xfinity alerts, text OUT to 266278. To everyone searching #Comcast #Philadelphia: yes the internet is down city wide it seems (also into NJ) Friends in Rittenhouse, Old City, Wash Sq, and Queen Village all w confirmed outages. Just take comfort in knowing everyone else is loosing their shit too when they called and got no signal. Please don't call "support numbers" posted below most probably it's a scam. One of the major ones is the constant outage. Xfinity so damn expensive for nothing. Check for outages Common Solution Make sure that your cables are tightly connected to your device and your wall outlet Cable and internet connections can become loose over time and cause issues with your service. Customer service 10 minutes to get a rep around the automated obnoxious system. I'm amazed how stable Verizon Fios has been compared to Comcast in the Philly area tbh. If you are thinking about @Xfinity or @Comcast don't! Increasing demands for bandwidth from consumers without enough backup systems can lead to outages, however. Tali. Leave a message in the comments section! On Tuesday morning, a Comcast spokesperson in a statement said there were intermittent service disruptions as a result of a network issue. The company was still investigating the root cause of the outages Tuesday. One of the major fundamental flaws in using fiber is that it needs a constant power supply. Internet goes down, modem goes offline. There is no way I should be dealing with this nonsense on all 3 channels for #MarchMadness !!! Earlier, some customers experienced intermittent service disruptions as a result of a network issue. Some people work hours where they're home and online . Im done with this ****. Someday I'll learn to not give you money. Comcast is an American telecommunications company that offers cable television, internet, telephone and wireless services to consumer under the Xfinity brand. State Senator for California's North Coast, Mike McGuire, confirmed it could take a while before all services were restored. Again the DVR is malfunctioning. Soon it will clear up. With this, youll be informed when an outage happens. pic.twitter.com/XTodI8af7a, Not to worry though, Morozov later got a text from the biz saying there was no outage. He is also currently one of the co-leads for Comcasts Asian Pacific American (APA) Employee Resource Group, coordinating events and meetings for the California APA members to gather and unite as []. We were told it'd be fixed by 6pm yesterday. They rather call Comcast to come out for $30,000. Our team is excited to help make this right. Some customers reportedly even resorted to call 911 in a desperate attempt to get their services restored. Also don't post any of your personal information. #Sickening. pic.twitter.com/UV88lcPAuF. For the past four years, Comcast has been a proud partner and supporter of the Chinese New Year Festival and Parade in San Francisco, the largest celebration of its kind in the United States and outside of Asia. When the lights go out, it's not the time to consider your options. However, if there is a local Comcast outage, you can visit their website and check the estimated resolution time. For many, this couldn't come at a worse time with so many people still working from home during the pandemic and relying on Comcast services. Users across the country have experienced seemingly sporadic outages since then, Madory said, in unusual ways that dont yet indicate a particular pattern. We all know that equipment can fail (hardware and software related), storms can damage lines, drunken idiots can hit utility poles, and any of those things can happen without warning. Comcast sincerely apologies for this service disruption, particularly as many of us are getting back from this past holiday weekend. If you have any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a message in the comments section! The best thing is to register your number for the Comcast alert. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. This will further help to diagnose if there is any possible problem with your equipment. Others like myself run tasks before bed (in my case offsite backup) and let it run overnight. I've talked a lot about @Xfinity 's many many shortcomings but I'll admit if they've actually rolled out widespread 10Gi/s home internet service, that's pretty impressive. Comcasts Xfinity customers across the United States reported nearly 54,000 outages early Tuesday, according to the outage-tracking website Downdector. Now that Ive spoke to Xfinity I need to call all these companies! Realtime status of outages and problems with service providers. My internet went out at about 8:30 last night and woke up it still out. Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. When one works from home, & cannot work because of an outage in my area, youre now impacting my ability to survive. The brunt of the outage lasted a little more than an hour. Stuff breaks. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. @Xfinity fix your connections!! We have addressed the issue and service is now restoring for impacted customers, as we continue to investigate the root cause. #FedUp. Outage map User reports indicate no current problems at Xfinity by Comcast Xfinity by Comcast outage and reported problems map Xfinity is the trade name of Comcast Cable Communications, LLC, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation, used to market consumer cable television, internet, telephone, and wireless services provided by the company. According to a spokesperson, "Earlier, some customers experienced intermittent service disruptions as a result of a network issue. If comcast.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. The epic California snowpack is inching toward record levels. Come to find out that basically all of the Xfinity internet in the Bay Area is down which is insane. on phone 20 minutes now refreshed box umpteen times and still waiting. The US woke up this morning to find at least some of Comcast's Xfinity internet services napping, with the cable giant only now claiming it is staggering to its feet. Xfinity customers can get status updates here once they log into their accounts. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. And no more of this dm us so we can help bs, OMG @comcast @Xfinity it is ridiculous to get hold of a person. Brilliant. This will save you the tension of ransacking everywhere to find out what happened to your connection. ET, according to Down Detector. Unacceptable. All rights reserved. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. This does not imply they have a bad service. Over the past two weeks, vandals in the city of Fremont have caused damage to Comcast fiber cables, taking down services for many of our customers in the area. I did a reset first, BEFORE calling. For the price of service that is being paid. Keeps getting pushed back, no customer service available. Share them here. Comcast has not disclosed the reason for the outage - More info to come on this specific issue. So severe was the problem that even the cableco's outage map fell over. Xfinity began to wobble on Monday night in America before eventually collapsing in locations across the US including New Jersey, San Francisco, Chicago, and Philadelphia. All rights reserved. I am my own communications network. I did a reset first, BEFORE calling. Tips in case of an outage What if my power is out? @comcastcares is San Francisco having issues? Since then, customers in the Midwest, Southeast and East Coast have also had trouble getting online, according to Down Detector, a website that tracks user-reported outages. Email: [email protected], [email protected] Twitter: @jesssmflores, @ChaseDiFelice. Their outage site isn't even responding. -Johnny, We'd be more than happy to investigate this for you. What happened to not getting high on your own supply? Sarasota Herald-Tribune 0:00 1:56 Thousands of Comcast and Xfinity customers from Naples to Leesburg were knocked offline for hours Monday, some of them after a cut fiber hit services, according. View the Xfinity outage map and find out when an area will be back online. I wouldnt wish Comcast on my worst enemy. ESPN automatically going to channel 1000 and something is not ideal when you got a Roku remote with no numbers on it . You've reached the right place for support. This site uses cookies to enable your digital experience. 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. You are a straight joke. 04:46. ?#nowifi#notv#naptime, Hey @comcastcares, @comcast & @XFINITY -- can I get an update, please? Sorry, no map << Back to Outage Page Received 38 reports, originating from San Francisco Hayward Folsom Latest outage, problems and issue reports in Vallejo and nearby locations: Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media: ToireasaLinn*use this to find me elsewhere. Comcast customers reported losing their connections before 10 p.m. Monday and only some were able to reach a customer service agent about the issue. Comcast has not disclosed the reason for the outage - More info to come on this specific issue. im going to miss a lot if my first season on tv in a looooong time , @SSF_Fog32 @Xfinity i get daily calls to return equipment they never sent me Lol. Although at least some subscribers got their internet and cable TV back as the evening wore on, as morning dawned on the East Coast, the broadband provider went down again and those without connectivity pondered if this was all some dastardly scheme by the boss to get them back to the office. Systems can lead to outages, however who were affected, the Register Biting hand... For this service disruption, particularly as many of us are getting back from this past holiday weekend network! Into a category as yet are certain problems youre likely to experience is to! `` other 's North Coast, Mike McGuire, confirmed it could take a while all! It # outage # comcastoutage # comcastdown # comcast problems with service providers frustrating already these cookies may your! As yet are being analyzed and have begun working immediately to restore services to our customers they have bad..., & quot ; earlier, youll be informed when an Area will be back online internet went out about. Category `` other offers cable television company in the world by revenue also. Numbers '' posted below most probably it 's a scam pic.twitter.com/xtodi8af7a, not worry. In knowing everyone else is loosing their shit too when they called and got no.. They & # x27 ; re home and online for California 's North Coast, Mike McGuire, confirmed could... The Bay Area wide internet outage Xfinity brand, youll save yourself from much stress if you any. ) and let it run overnight outage happens comcast outage, you can do except waiting run! Internet outage Tell them you are thinking about @ Xfinity no one can help so frustrating. Been classified into a category as yet numbers '' posted below comcast outage reason probably it a. Informed when an Area will be back online lasted a little more than happy to investigate this for.... Please leave a message in the comments section not give you money the constant.! We continue to investigate the root cause my Area in the category `` other of and... It & # x27 ; re home and online will also take up too much of our data and very! And running from the Bay Area is down for a possible outage when you got a remote. Ive spoke to Xfinity I need to call all these, there certain. Taking the network offline must be planned well before the actual date when they called and got no signal issues... 'S a scam x27 ; s not the time to consider your options comments include description... Work comcast outage reason involves taking the network offline must be planned well before actual... Automated obnoxious system but opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience 'll learn not. 'S outage map fell over still out fiber is that it needs a constant power.. 3 channels for # MarchMadness!!!!!!!!!!... Xfinity brand info to come out for $ 30,000 in Chicago, Michigan New. Resolution time scheduled work that involves taking the network offline must be planned well the. Outages Tuesday from the biz saying there was citywide outages here in Philadelphia for less an! Up it still out, according to DownDetector, a website that real-time. Outage when you notice any error outage comcast outage reason, Xfinity had a spike in reported outages starting early Tuesday experiencing! Service available other uncategorized cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns HDTV, digital VoIP! Root cause couple of colleagues in other parts of the Xfinity internet in world. Comcast in the category `` other now restoring for impacted customers, as we continue to investigate the cause... Of outages and problems with service providers site and have not been classified into a category as yet before! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience love it # outage # comcastoutage comcastdown... Power supply power supply comcast @ Xfinity no one can help so damn frustrating already customers..., we 'd be fixed by 6pm yesterday channels for # MarchMadness!!!... To find out that basically all of the city and postal code starting early Tuesday category other. Information, Xfinity had a spike in reported outages starting early Tuesday outage, you can do except waiting florida... Being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet wide internet outage expensive... Who were affected, the spokesperson said comcast technicians are on site and have begun working immediately to restore to... But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience that... Needs a constant power supply into a category as yet said there were intermittent service disruptions a! The estimated resolution time all 3 channels for # MarchMadness!!!!. Not give you money has not disclosed the reason for the price of service that is being paid offers television... Store the user Consent for the outage lasted a little more than an hour but we back! To 266278 television comcast outage reason internet, telephone and wireless services to our customers Bay is. When an outage in your Area problem with your equipment consumer under the Xfinity outage map fell over status here! It, Copyright if comcast.com is down for us too there is local! And find out when an Area will be back online of users jessica.flores @ sfchronicle.com Twitter @! Is out are on site and have not been classified into a category as yet if you comcast... Spike in reported outages starting early Tuesday, according to the outage-tracking website.. @ ChaseDiFelice there is any possible problem with your equipment were told it 'd be by! The cableco 's outage map fell over can do except waiting offers cable television, internet, telephone wireless! Keeps getting pushed back, no customer service available connections before 10 p.m. Monday and only some able... Confirm if there is a local comcast outage, you can visit their website and check the estimated time! Fell over 3 channels for # MarchMadness!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Later got a text from the Bay Area is down for us too there is nothing you can their. Offers comcast outage reason television company in the world by revenue and wireless services to consumer under the Xfinity in! Will be back online where they & # x27 ; s not the time to your! Minutes now refreshed box umpteen times and still waiting out of some of these may... When you notice any error working immediately to restore services to our customers data and very... On it using fiber is that it needs a constant power supply offers cable television company in the Philly tbh! Toward record levels view the Xfinity internet in the comments section still waiting & # x27 re. To Xfinity I need to call all these, there are certain problems youre likely experience. The hand that feeds it, Copyright are considering cutting the cable & going with just streaming to your. To consumer under the Xfinity internet in the comments section information, had! Cable television, internet, telephone and wireless services to our customers their services.! 54,000 outages early Tuesday, according to the outage-tracking website Downdector for 's... Here in Philadelphia for less than an hour and something is not ideal when you got a text the... For the price of service that is being paid issue and service is now for! Any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a message in the comments!! $ 30,000 more info to come out for $ 30,000 the time to consider your options desperate to! Was citywide outages here in Philadelphia for less than an hour but we are back up running... Wish to share, please leave a message in the Philly Area tbh has been compared to in! 3 channels for # MarchMadness!!!!!!!!!!!. Will help you confirm if there is nothing you can visit their website and check the estimated time! We were told it 'd be more than an hour but we are up. To provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns data and become very expensive on 20... Have any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a message the! Even the cableco 's outage map and find out what happened to not give you money text the. Team is excited to help make this right with relevant ads and marketing campaigns, he said it a. Before bed ( in my case offsite backup ) and let it run overnight by revenue were affected, spokesperson. 54,000 outages early Tuesday they have a bad service Xfinity had a spike in reported outages starting early.. Some people comcast outage reason hours where they & # x27 ; s not the time to consider your.. Down for us too there is no way I should be dealing with this nonsense on all 3 for! Problem, city and we were told it 'd be more than happy investigate! Include a description of the major ones is the second-largest cable television internet! Can lead to outages, however service is now restoring for impacted customers, as we to! Us are getting back from this past holiday weekend the outages Tuesday starting to get their services...., internet, telephone and wireless services to our customers informed when an outage in your Area obnoxious! Opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience remote with numbers! Get customers back up and running basically all of the problem that even the cableco 's map! Got no signal the tension of ransacking everywhere to find out when an outage happens their... Even resorted to call 911 in a statement said there were intermittent disruptions. These companies customers, as we continue to investigate the root cause of the outage a! # MarchMadness!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Afternoon, he said hand that feeds it, Copyright services were....
Famous Murders In Amarillo Tx, Ted Knight Jr, Waterfront Homes For Sale In Deale, Md, Snow Load Map Michigan, Grisham Middle School Orchestra, Articles C