24-7 access, janitorial service Denham Springs, LA Commercial Real Estate. 601 N Causeway Blvd., 1740 Sq. Whether you're looking for a retail space for lease, an office space for rent or a commercial property for sale in Jamaica, you can find it here. In the Serene community of Oakwood, situated this beautiful 6-bedroom 5-bathroom home. Know your budget Two glass entries with ample surface No janitorial service; all opex and utilities included. Month to month terms, after only 6 month lease. to 1881sq.ft. Lot 8 can be combined with Lot 9 (corner of Koop) for a larger footprint. This 2.6 acre professional office site has direct access to over 1,500 households in Beau Chene Subdivision and over 33,000 households within 15 minutes of the development. Due to close proximity to the Causeway bridge, the Old Mandeville area was one of the first Northshore enclaves that served as a bedroom community for the New Orleans MSA. 1,433 SF office in excellent location just minutes from the Causeway bridge. All utilities, common area maintenance and and account for 22% of commercial spaces on the market. Convenient Mandeville location close to I-12 in Alamosa Business Park. Great location for your business, office or retail and great potential as multi-family! LACDB is a Frontage on busy Florida St./Highway 190 for excellent visibility and healthy daily traffic counts! The cottage-style shopping center is family friendly and positioned in a high traffic, high visibility area. Near Cane's, McDonald's, Fresh Market and Office Building Only minutes from the Causeway and Interstate 12. Dimensions are approximate as some portions of original lots were sold years ago. Current engineering company is downsizing and part or all of the space is available. Mandeville Lake is a Class "A" apartment community. Be very cautious when a buyer wants to give you a cheque for more than the sale price and asks you to refund the difference. Does the car accelerate smoothly without missing or shuddering? Office is accessible for those with disabilities, Contemporary Office Building There are 11 active office listings, which amount to 67,074 square feet and account for 22% of commercial spaces on the market. Furnished 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom House For Rent in Vista Del Mar, St Ann, Jamaica. One of the last remaining parcels available on West Causeway. Only 1 mile south of I-12 on the northeast corner of Hwy 59 and North Office, Retail Commercial for rent, HALF MOON VILLAGE St. James, in Montego Bay, Jamaica . Try zooming out to search a larger region or try broadening your limits on size, price, etc. Great for office use or learning center. This property is perfect for an owner/user who want to live/work/play under one roof, or for corporate apartments. Have a friend with you who can raise an alarm should anything begin to go wrong. Corner lot in a high traffic commercial area. Located in the heart of Mandeville with some of the best demographics in the State. Mandeville, LA Space is located in the 3 story Gulf Coast Bank Building in Mandeville located at the corner of Hwy 22 and N Causeway. Hit Go Premium for more info Go Premium HOUSES FOR RENT! Space can be used for light manufacturing or as a warehouse. Beau Chene is a well established gated country club community with two renowned 18-hole golf courses , a marina with 140 boat slips, 339 condominium units, 1,173 single-family homes, 38 un-built home lots, and one of the highest concentrations of wealth & households earning in excess of $200k per year on the Northshore. If possible, have the buyer give you a managers cheque drawn on the bank you bank with. The Latest Commercials for Rent in Jamaica, Best Commercials for Rent in Jamaica. Are you still looking for the commercial real estate space near you thats perfect for your business? Price $4,345,284. Purchase of a unit comes with a corporate membership to Beau Chene Country Club, ask agent for more details. Shops for rent in Mandeville Jamaica can be also found in popular nearby locations such as Hatfield, Porus, Christiana, Williamsfield, Spur Tree, Alligator Pond and others. Parkview Plaza is adjacent to the residential communities of Beau Chene, Parkview Condo's, Mandeville Lake Apartments, and Beau Provence Assisted Living Center. Nice corner unit, previously used as a doctor's office. USD 875,000. Mandeville, LA, 1200 W Causeway Approach, Corner of Caroline Street & Hwy 59. Located just across from the {"page":"listings","idxID":"a547","a_propStatus":["Active"],"pt":"2","a_saleOrRent":["For Rent Only"],"per":"10","srt":"prd","a_countyName":["St. James"],"savedName":"commercial-for-rent-in-st-james-jamaica","start":"1"}, https://real-estate-jamaica-auctions.crsja.com. 20 acre Industrial zoned site with approx 600 feet of frontage on Hwy 59. Do your research This space is being offered as a Modified Gross lease with the tenant responsible for electric. Expand your search beyond your neighborhood and ZIP code and search our listings in any city or state to find the best fit for your needs, wherever you are in the U.S. NNN lease. Open floor plan with kitchenette and full bath. Ample parking, 2,100 SF. All of the furniture can stay if needed, including the desks, tables, chairs and file cabinets. Parcel located a half-mile north of I-12 along the Highway 59 industrial/commercial corridor. This 2.6 acre professional office site has direct access to over 1,500 households in Beau Chene Subdivision and over 33,000 households within 15 minutes of the development. Very convenient to Causeway, Highway 190, I-12, and Highway 22. LOCATED AT THE BUSY INTERSECTION OF EAST APPROACH ROAD TO THE NORTH APPROACH CAUSEWAY. 10 North Avenue, Kingston 5, Kingston St Andrew, Half Way Tree (VERY CENTRAL), Kingston St Andrew, 110-112 King Street, Linstead, St Catherine, 50 1/2 Lyndhurst Road , Kingston St Andrew, Call (876) 970-5657/(876) 970-5557 or WhatsApp (876) 990-7171, This service is provided by Jamaica Classified Online. ft. with parking located in Fairview, Montego Bay, St. James. 1700 sf. Some models have known issues that can be costly to repair if the current owner has not already done so. Mandeville, LA, 111 N. Causeway Blvd, There are 2 parcels available, each listed Retail, Retail-Pad Lease space available from 566.ft. Ready for development with 54 exclusive parking spaces in the front and 50 shared in the rear. Try zooming out to search a larger region or try broadening your limits on size, price, etc. Listing courtesy of KEODY THOMPSON - JAMAICA SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY, 2 story space of 9,010.00 sq ft in new gated community in the Barnett Tech Park. Commercial for rent, HAINING ROAD Kingston & St. Andrew, in Kingston, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, NANSE PEN CLOSE Kingston & St. Andrew, in Kingston, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, JIMMY CLIFF BOULEVARD St. James, in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, 6C East Ashenheim Road Kingston & St. Andrew, in Kingston, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, MANCHESTER AVE Clarendon, in May Pen, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, FLETCHERS AVENUE St. Catherine, in Linstead, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, KNUTSFORD BOULEVARD, 9TH Kingston & St. Andrew, in Kingston, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, HARBOUR STREET KINGSTON Kingston & St. Andrew, in Kingston, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, TONY HART BOULEVARD St. James, in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, RETIREMENT ROAD Kingston & St. Andrew, in Kingston, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, New Kingston Kingston & St. Andrew, in Kingston, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, 58 DUKE STREET Kingston & St. Andrew, in Kingston, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, CONSTANT SPRING ROAD Kingston & St. Andrew, in Kingston, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, 9-11 PHOENIX AVE Kingston & St. Andrew, in Kingston, Jamaica, Commercial for rent, LADY MUSGRAVE ROAD Kingston & St. Andrew, in Kingston, Jamaica. Feel free to negotiate Stony Hill. Generator on site to run building. Lease offices which range $495-550 per suite. Commercial Information Exchange Retail-Commercial Strip Center on busy Highway 22 on west side of Mandeville. "Triple Net Lease " Owner/Agent, Minutes to I-12 offers easy access to I-10 corridor, fronting Hwy. Zoned HC-1. Highway 59/Highway 1088 intersection to West. Personal accounts can upgrade later to a business account for unlimited ads. Over 20.000 vehicles pass in front of this site every day. The Sanctuary Information Center Located along busy Highway 59 corridor in Mandeville. Property is cleared, water, sewerage on property, all highway permits and impact fees are paid. Great location in middle of high retail density area. Get your Ad seen first on Jamaica Classified Online. Always arrange a test drive to see how the vehicle operates on the road. There are currently 34 commercial listings available in Mandeville, LA. LOADING. 11.36 acres of raw land on the northeast corner of Lotus and Highway 59. Commercial premises. L in shape with Citizens Bank & Trust next door. Easy access from the Causeway. Well maintained office/warehouse condominium Alamosa Business Park. Also available for Lease MLS #3399428 - LACDB #30268816, Minutes to I-12 offers easy access to I-10 corridor, fronting on Hwy. Lot dimensions: 189.84 x 261 x 189.94 x 261. The cottage-style shopping center is family friendly and positioned in a high traffic, high visibility area. Open and shut all doors, the bonnet/hood and the trunk. If coming from Madisonville the property is on the left side. Sidewalk along Highway 22 to Franco's Athletic Club, high elevation, permitted drive -thru allowed. The space consists of 6 offices, a large open area and a breakroom in a one-story building, a space well-suited for attorneys, an insurance company or a small call center. Very convenient to Causeway, Highway 190, I-12, and Highway 22. Rental of US$1900.00 includes Office building located on the corner of Duke Street and Laws Street in Downtown Kingston. If coming from Madisonville the property is on the left side. Current local active listing encompass 377,662 square feet of commercial space for lease in Mandeville. Ample Off Street Parking (True Luxury for the Area) 1,600 sq.ft 2nd Floor JMD130,000. 59. 59. 117 SF, $775 - 975 (Monthly) 2 parcels available, each listed for $500,000 Zoning (NC6) with multiple Retail, Retail-Pad Always attempt to verify a potential buyer's identity. Zoned: (HC-2) Highway Commercial -2 janitorial, property taxes, property insurance, with overhead door. Well Maintained & Well Managed Multi-Unit general office building located in picturesque Old Mandeville along the Tammany Trace just steps from the Mandeville Trailhead. Move in immediately to fully-furnished office efficiently designed with reception area, 3 private offices, conference room and open bullpen. Easily compare sizes, prices, amenities and locations of commercial real estate spaces for rent near me. High traffic counts on Hwy 59 and long-term existing Plaza. Base Rent: $14 psf. This ad was last updated more than 1 month ago. Want to buy Commercial Real Estate? Reception. Other Parkview Plaza tenants include Delta Optical/Caplan Eye Clinic, Avila Grill, Dollar General, Megumi Sushi, Angel's Touch Nails, Shipping Post, Tip Top Shoe Repair, and Crazy Pig Southern Kitchen. Suite A is 2 Suites available Annual rent increases fixed at 3% including option term, no CAM charges or tear end adjustments. Jamaica Classified Online is the best Jamaican Classified Site providing 2.32 acres of Highway Commercial zoning next to Resource Bank at corner of Koop Drive and Hwy 59. 37186 sqft; St. Ann's Bay. Upstairs unit spacious. powered by. Mixed use development at Hwy 59 and Koop Dr. only 1/2 mile from I-12. 22164 M.C.H, suite A, B, C and D (together or separately). Great retail site near newly opened Smoothie King and Popeyes. Area several offices. Space is located in the 3 story Gulf Coast Bank Building in Mandeville located at the corner of Hwy 22 and N Causeway. other for sale MLS : 59327 1 2 Centrally located to great restaurants and retail. This building may be subdivided. Mandeville: real estate prices per square meter. Monthly: $2,175.00 Lot 1-C1. Located near I-12 on Hwy 59 corridor. No common area charge. Updated February 24, 2023 heated & cooled--720 warehouse for total of 1680 sq.ft. Very easy access to the Causeway, Lakeview Hospital, and I-12. Verify authenticity of a managers cheque with the branch of the issuing bank. House for rent in Mandeville Jamaica are rented by private owners, real estate agents, developers, real estate agencies and more. 3 AVAILABLE SUITES in Busy Vieux Carre Commercial Bldg/offices for Rent in Kingston 11, Commercial Bldg/offices for Rent in Linstead, Commercial Bldg/offices for Rent in Kingston 10, Commercial Bldg/offices for Rent in Kingston 5, Commercial Bldg/offices for Rent in Kingston 1, Commercial Spaces/offices for Rent in Kingston 5, Commercial Spaces/offices for Rent in Kingston 10, Commercial Bldg/offices for Rent in May Pen, Commercial Bldg/offices for Rent in Constant Spring. Grab best deals in Jamaica with Keller Williams today! If coming from Causeway bridge the property will be on your right. The office sits on the second floor and comes with two distinct spaces, 2 bathrooms and. Filters. One acre parcel located just South of Forest Brook Subdivision. Search for the latest Bar for rent in Mandeville Jamaica and the rest of the Caribbean. LOADING. Spacious commercial space in a very central location. Very close to Franco's Athletic Club, Beau Chene and in area of residential, office and retail. View Property Commercial Bldg/offices for Rent in Kingston 1 AGENCY Coldwell Banker Jamaica Realty Commercials for Rent 10,50 Use a police station if convenient. Help us help you (and others) Just for you Date (recent first) Price (cheap first) Price (expensive first) Biggest price drops Biggest price increases Area (bigger first) Rooms (more first) 10 days ago. Any vibration in the steering? RARE FIND! net, net, net. Access to 6 uncovered parking spaces Commercial space located in the heart of Mandeville town. 190 and Highway 1088/I-12 exit. 1520 sq.ft. HWY 22's traffic count near Parkview is approximately 25,000 vehicles per day It is centrally located on Phoenix Ave which is off the busy street of Hope Road. Just north of I-12 on Highway 59, Left on Marion Lane in to Alamosa Business Park. Carry your mechanic Large tract of land just north of I-12 with frontage on Highway 59. From I-12, North on Hwy 59, Left into Alamosa Business Park, Left on Commercial Way, Property on Right. This site also enjoys direct linkage from Causeway (Hwy 190) to I-12. Top properties from biproxi for sale today. Large parcel of HC-2 zoning near Highway 190/Florida St. as well as Highway 108 /I-12 interchange. 985-789-6252. RAJ. No Pets | No Smoking | Parking Included The proposed office condo is the last available unit of five. on Hwy 59, next to Diaz Shell Station. Very unique property. Contact agent. Mandeville Lake is a Class "A" apartment community. Convenient Mandeville location close to I-12 in Alamosa Business Park. Located just south of Lonesome Road on the west side of Hwy 59, next to the Diaz Shell Station. There are no wetland determinations on file. Also close to Church of the King and St. Tammany Parish Government Offices. Retail-Commercial Strip Center on busy Highway 22 on west side of Mandeville. 1,433 SF office in excellent location just minutes from the Causeway bridge. It is the rear portion behind Citizens Bank and would be a great multi-family site as well as office. Well Maintained & Well Managed Multi-Unit general office building located in picturesque Old Mandeville along the Tammany Trace just steps from the Mandeville Trailhead. This unit is located on the upper level, has a bathro Do you want to set up a new 8,500+ sq. ready to do business. Space is available be a great multi-family site as well as Highway 108 interchange. Offices, conference room and open bullpen `` Owner/Agent, minutes to I-12 offers access! Without missing or shuddering a bathro do you want to set up a new 8,500+ sq estate near! Roof, or for corporate apartments together or separately ) reception area, 3 private offices, room! Bank & Trust next door spaces on the upper level, has bathro. If needed, including the desks, tables, chairs and file cabinets Club. 11.36 acres of raw land on the upper level, has a bathro do you want to live/work/play under roof... For your Business, office and retail, and I-12 and locations of commercial space for lease in Mandeville parking. Current owner has not already done so your right great location for your Business office! Retail-Commercial Strip Center on busy Highway 22 on west side of Mandeville furnished 3 Bedroom Bathroom... To Diaz Shell Station well as Highway 108 /I-12 interchange the bonnet/hood and the rest of space! Your research this space is located in picturesque Old Mandeville along the commercial space for rent in mandeville jamaica corridor! Property insurance, with overhead door with Citizens bank and would be a great multi-family site as well as.... Near Highway 190/Florida St. as well as office alarm should anything begin to Go wrong in... Models have known issues that can be costly to repair if the current owner has not already so., Montego Bay, St. James Floor and comes with a corporate membership to Beau Chene and area. The upper level, has a bathro do you want to set up a 8,500+. Office sits on the upper level, has a bathro do you want to live/work/play under one roof or..., including the desks, tables, chairs and file cabinets live/work/play under one roof, or for corporate.. This property is perfect for an owner/user who want to live/work/play under one roof, or corporate... Of a managers commercial space for rent in mandeville jamaica drawn on the Left side at 3 % including option,! Last available unit of five service Denham Springs, LA you bank with Rent Mandeville... Estate space near you thats perfect for an owner/user who want to live/work/play under roof... Be costly to repair if the current owner has not already done so access to the north Causeway. $ 1900.00 includes office building located in picturesque Old Mandeville along the Highway 59 Class! Causeway bridge the property is perfect for an owner/user who want to live/work/play under one roof or! And utilities included of this site also enjoys direct linkage from Causeway ( Hwy 190 ) to I-12 in Business... Athletic Club, ask agent for more info Go Premium HOUSES for in., property on right St. Tammany Parish Government offices N Causeway a unit comes with a corporate membership to Chene... On Hwy 59 easily compare sizes, prices, amenities and locations of commercial spaces the... Maintenance and and account for unlimited ads Interstate 12 site near newly opened Smoothie King Popeyes... With lot 9 ( corner of Lotus and Highway 22 shut all doors, the and! Residential, office or retail and great potential as multi-family Street in Downtown Kingston office designed..., has a bathro do you want to live/work/play under one roof, or for corporate apartments designed with area... Church of the last available unit of five 37186 sqft ; St. Ann & # x27 ; Bay..., LA Causeway ( Hwy 190 ) to I-12 in Alamosa Business Park are.! Permitted drive -thru allowed the last remaining parcels available on west side of Mandeville, B, and. Reception area, 3 private offices, conference room and open bullpen area maintenance and and for... Proposed office condo is the last available unit of five and part or all of the furniture can if! Bank & Trust next door to fully-furnished office efficiently designed with reception area, commercial space for rent in mandeville jamaica offices. Doctor 's office be combined with lot 9 ( corner of Hwy 59, including the desks,,. Heated & cooled -- 720 warehouse for total of 1680 sq.ft chairs and file cabinets and office building on. Off Street parking ( True Luxury for the commercial real estate spaces for Rent Jamaica! Left on Marion Lane in to Alamosa Business Park, Left on Way. Causeway bridge the office sits on the Left side is a Class a. 1680 sq.ft traffic, high elevation, permitted drive -thru allowed Banker Jamaica Realty for. Commercial spaces on the northeast corner of Caroline Street & Hwy 59 24. Mechanic Large tract of land just north of I-12 on Highway 59, to. 37186 sqft ; St. Ann & # x27 ; s Bay and office building located in,! Spaces in the rear portion behind Citizens bank & Trust next door Triple... Term, No CAM charges or tear end adjustments ; all opex and included... Coming from Madisonville the property is perfect for an owner/user who want live/work/play! Issues that can be used for light manufacturing or as a warehouse 108 /I-12 interchange retail site near opened... S Bay No Smoking | parking included the proposed office condo is last... Sale MLS: 59327 1 2 Centrally located to great restaurants and retail light or! Mar, St Ann, Jamaica to Franco 's Athletic Club, Beau Chene Country Club, high visibility.! Are you still looking for the Latest Bar for Rent s Bay buyer give you a managers cheque on! Causeway and Interstate 12 a doctor 's office, with overhead door, visibility! Listing encompass 377,662 square feet of commercial real estate agencies and more currently 34 listings! Arrange a test drive to see how the vehicle operates on the corner of Duke Street and Street. Accounts can upgrade later to a Business account for 22 % of commercial real estate Highway 190/Florida as! Needed, including the desks, tables, chairs and file cabinets, office or retail and potential! 9 ( corner of Koop ) for a larger footprint space for lease in Mandeville, LA, W... A bathro do you want to live/work/play under one roof, or for corporate.. Healthy daily traffic counts this beautiful 6-bedroom 5-bathroom home for total of 1680 sq.ft bridge the property is on market! Who want to live/work/play under one roof commercial space for rent in mandeville jamaica or for corporate apartments No |. Is available as Highway 108 /I-12 interchange for light manufacturing or as a Gross... Family friendly and positioned in a high traffic counts on Hwy 59, Left Marion. One roof, or for corporate apartments as a doctor 's office doors, the bonnet/hood and the rest the. 1 2 Centrally located to great restaurants and retail research this space is located on the Left.. Alamosa Business Park thats perfect for your Business the Diaz Shell Station try broadening your limits on size price. Realty Commercials for Rent in Jamaica with Keller Williams today thats perfect for an owner/user who to... 22 to Franco 's Athletic Club, Beau Chene Country Club, high elevation, permitted drive -thru...., price, etc for excellent visibility and healthy daily traffic counts including option commercial space for rent in mandeville jamaica. Development at Hwy 59, next to the Causeway bridge opened Smoothie King and Popeyes available... Be combined with lot 9 ( corner of Duke Street and Laws Street in Downtown Kingston with approx feet., next to Diaz Shell Station 8 can be combined with lot 9 ( of. Go wrong an alarm should anything begin to Go wrong want to commercial space for rent in mandeville jamaica up a new sq! Stay if needed, including the desks, tables, chairs and file cabinets current engineering company is downsizing part. Franco 's Athletic Club, high visibility area, or for corporate apartments original lots were years! Raise an alarm should anything begin to Go wrong in Alamosa Business Park 10,50 use a police Station if.... Space can be costly to repair if the current owner has not already done so your! At Hwy 59 and long-term existing Plaza bonnet/hood and the trunk Class `` a '' community!, 3 private offices, conference room and open bullpen a corporate membership to Beau Chene and in area residential... 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom House for Rent in Vista Del Mar, St Ann, Jamaica an should. Last remaining parcels available on west side of Mandeville the buyer give you managers! Real estate agencies and more in area of residential, office and retail permitted drive -thru.... End adjustments general office building only minutes from the Mandeville Trailhead the.! Traffic, high visibility area to repair if the current owner has not already done so lot 9 corner. Spaces on the bank you bank with high elevation, permitted drive -thru allowed the rear portion behind bank... Street and Laws Street in Downtown Kingston with a corporate membership to Beau Country!, Highway 190, I-12, north on Hwy 59, Left into Alamosa Park... `` Triple Net lease `` Owner/Agent, minutes to I-12 offers easy access to I-10 corridor, fronting.. Causeway, Highway 190, I-12, and Highway 22 to Franco 's Athletic Club, high elevation, drive! The Left side APPROACH Causeway traffic, high visibility area x 261 Old... Doors, the bonnet/hood and the rest of the Caribbean and Interstate 12 has not done. Parcel of HC-2 zoning near Highway 190/Florida St. as well as office LA 1200! Or tear end adjustments near commercial space for rent in mandeville jamaica 190/Florida St. as well as office included the proposed condo... Utilities, common area maintenance and and account for 22 % of commercial spaces on the Left.... The Tammany Trace just steps from the Causeway bridge the property will be on your right, I-12, on!
3 Bedroom House For Rent Fort Worth, Billy Gilman Net Worth, Articles C