The food in the chafing dishes when you come in doesnt lookgreat, but sit in their dining room for the full, fresh menu and its fantastic! It is worth the wait and highly recommend. BBQ Spareribs (4 Pcs) $11.25. We ordered a selection of mains, chow mein, chicken fried rice, chicken with cashew nuts, sweet and sour chicken balls. Crab Rangoon (6 Pcs) $7.45. Potential to do so much better..More. By Chazeen Pemberton for TravelCoterie in partnership with Tripadvisor, The best places to visit in January around the world. see review, Y'all changed your chicken tenders , they are nasty and taste fake Where to see cherry blossoms around the worldTokyo, Washington D.C., Paris, and more. Highly recommend for a simple, affordable, tasty meal. We ordered our food and drinks 15 min later I had to ask for our drinks which she brought to us in bottles. for glasses and ice. We absolutely love the hot and spicy spare ribs! Nothing memorablebut nothing bad either. Vegetarian. Weve sketched out stellar plans in your top holiday locales. They have set meals and a la carte available. 22 Commerce St, Hinesburg, VT 05461. . Super friendly and affordable family run restaurant hidden away inside the mall. Correct she is but she is quite capable editing off china! see review. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. The restaurant wasn't busy I dont think she had a clue what she was doing. Where to stay, eat, and play to support Black-owned businesses on the Caribbean island. Contact Us. In fact, we had to add a second order of fried rice because the food was just delicious. Get quick answers from Dragon House staff and past visitors. Not fine dining but a great meal for a fair price. Not sure if this applies to all dine-ins, but the 10%-service charge is automatically added to our bill. It wasnt as good as we were hoping, small section of the restaurant had indoor seating, drinks were served in bottles, beer and soft drinks no glasses offered. Mock duck. Our daughter who is 8 was givena plastic plate as she is a child. Definitely will come back.very pleasant girl seems like shes 12.sister of the owner, Free stand in middle of a parking lot. They have set meals and a la carte available. A must visit restaurant for a excellent dining out experience. We ordered a selection of mains, chow mein, chicken fried rice, chicken with cashew nuts, sweet and sour chicken balls. Have not tried the take out as we always eat inside from their menu. The roast pork is now a go to from here but the entire selection looks delicious and well presented. We absolutely love the hot and spicy spare ribs! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. take aways so if they eat there that's good enough for me look forward to seeing them next year. Get quick answers from Dragon House staff and past visitors. really pleased and would recommend you to visit and order the hot and spicy spear ribs or cantonese sweet and sour chicken. be working, but could be temporary. Service isnt amazing but it seems to be the owners and they are really friendly and happy. They have set meals and a la carte available. a week when in Barbados. Add a photo 21 RATINGS Food Service Value Appetizers Beef Fried Rice Pork Shrimp Soups Vegetarian. Dragon House East's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Des Moines community. Potential to do so much better.. a plastic plate as she is a child. Super friendly and affordable family run restaurant hidden away inside the mall. Correct she is but she is quite capable editing off china! We ordered a selection of mains, chow mein, chicken fried rice, chicken with cashew nuts, sweet and sour chicken balls. Get quick answers from Blue Dragon - Asian Fusion restaurant staff and past visitors. The spicy pork ribs is another favorite. Staff stayed friendly even though some guests got a little impatient due to the delay.More, We saw that a new restaurant Blue Dragon was opened on the busy Marie Heinekenplein in the Pijp, a very popular neighborhood for locals. Also they had a robot as a server, which was cool! Yes, Dragon House offers takeaway services. They have a counter serving food but we ordered from the menu. Dragon House 1132 Fayetteville Rd, Raeford, NC 28376 Get directions. First off,. about 16 hot chaffing dishes give or take. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. and I will be visiting them more often for lunch and dinner. With all you can eat you can order 3 items every 10 minutes per person, but it took 30 minutes for the first round to come and we didn't get everything from our last. We ordered a selection of mains, chow mein, chicken fried rice, chicken with cashew nuts, sweet and sour chicken balls. Surroundings disappointing, needs tidying up and some attention to detail.then word would get round the local expatriate community of which there are many. Authentic Chinese . The crispy beef is particularly good. The spicy pork ribs is another favorite. Unfortunately the only thing, Sabrina M. said: Ordered online and it was ready for me at the estimated time I was, D C. said: To be honest, I debated long and hard whether to post a review for Akira., Michelle W. said: I tried this place because i was looking fir sime inexpensive, Crystal M. said: Had a great experience here. I really liked it here and will be coming back. In fact, we had to add a second order of fried rice because the food was just delicious. It is worth the wait and highly recommend. - cocktails are good, but also took a bit since there was one bartender. Plus of coursethe holiday crowd. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Fresh local lobster has to be pre-ordered a day in advance as they need to source the alive Lobster. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. 21 reviews #3 of 10 Restaurants in Barbados $$ - $$$ Chinese Asian Vegetarian Friendly. The spicy pork ribs is another favorite. The portions were good value for money.More, Its amazing that I just live around the corner from the mall and always forget there is a Chinese restaurant there as if I want a bite I go to Chutneys. Distance: really pleased and would recommend you to visit and order the hot and spicy spear ribs or cantonese sweet and sour chicken. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Blue Dragon - Asian Fusion restaurant . ? This is a good, solid Chinese place. Not fine dining but a great meal for a fair price. Excellent service and great Chinese food, big portions. Your guide to Carnival across the Caribbean. They have set meals and a la carte available. Highly recommend for a simple, affordable, tasty meal. Share. - sushi is good and with the first round of sushi's they demonstrated with their signature smoke. They have a counter serving food but we ordered from the menu. So be sure to give them a try if your in the area and feeling for some good Chinese. Cong You Bing(), pan fried crispy pancake with chopped scallions. We did complain but no refund offered only told thats the way its supposed to be cooked! Not fine dining but a great meal for a fair price. and I will be visiting them more often for lunch and dinner. Food was delicious especially the spicy prawns with broccoli. So be sure to give them a try if your in the area and feeling for some good Chinese.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 609-522-2320 [email protected] 3616 Pacific Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. Steamed wontons ( ask for the garlic sauce ) & sizzling tofu, Visited whilst on holiday as the restaurant had been recommended. Dragon House East offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese Cuisine in Des Moines, IA. For groups they also offer a private dining room with karaoke. Have not tried the take out as we always eat inside from their menu.More, I dined here for dinner with family and friends and they all really enjoyed the food, a wife and husband was serving us and they were really friendly, everything was made with passion and love, a pretty long wating time but worth it, first time,really pleased and would recommend you to visit and order the hot and spicy spear ribs or cantonese sweet and sour chicken.More, It was Sunday & after a day at the beach we were starving & driving back to St Philip to find every where was closed which we totally forgot about. Fresh local lobster has to be pre-ordered a day in advance as they need to source the alive Lobster. The restaurant wasn't busy I dont think she had a clue what she was doing.More, Been going to island for 11 years now found this place by chance so have been going last 4 years we have 3 different dishes to share between the 2 of us more than enough food very tasty a lot of locals call in fortake aways so if they eat there that's good enough for me look forward to seeing them next yearMore, This little hidden away gem of a Chinese restaurant is a must visit if you are in Barbados. Prices are very reasonable too. In fact, we had to add a second order of fried rice because the food was just delicious. the holiday crowd. me and my friends were having trouble finding food near us since it was really late at night and we came across this . Good for a quick lunch. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 910-479-3676 Opening Hours. We could see the guy cooking. Surroundings disappointing, needs tidying up and some attention to detail.then word would get round the local expatriate community of which there are many. Correct she is but she is quite capable editing off china! - i was here on a Tuesday and it was quite busy (pretty sure it's popular on tiktok) and therefor the service was a bit slow. Highly recommend for a simple, affordable, tasty meal.More, Weve eaten here twice once inside the restaurant and also as a takeaway.On both occasions we have had delicious freshly cooked meals.Weve found both the owner and staff to be professional and really friendly and wed recommend their food to anyone staying in or aroundthe Hastings area of Barbados.More, The food was nothing special very average and unappealing. We absolutely love the hot and spicy spare ribs! Dragon House Menu and Prices. The lady behind the counter was very pleasant so we decided to stay & eat here. Prices are very reasonable too. $11 USD for 2 entrees , rice and a soda. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Get quick answers from Dragon House staff and past visitors. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. You can bring your own wine which is a huge pluss. THE 10 BEST Chinese Restaurants in Barbados (Updated 2023) Caribbean Barbados Barbados Restaurants Chinese Restaurants in Barbados View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. We could see the guy cooking. We checked the menu out early on and went there knowing what we were going to order, and Dragon House didn't disappoint. Your guide to Carnival across the Caribbean. 02/29/2020 - Pattie P. New China Garden 53 reviews Open Now Chinese, Asian - "Acceptable American Chinese" "Lovely food" 3. Good for family, friends and couples. The service by the waitress was absolutely appalling. ! We did complain but no refund offered only told thats the way its supposed to be cooked! Plus of coursethe holiday crowd. In fact, we had to add a second order of fried rice because the food was just delicious. It's convenient. As Trinidads world-famous fete kicks off, a look at other thrilling Carnivals around the Caribbean. Service isnt amazing but it seems to be the owners and they are really friendly and happy. Correct she is but she is quite capable editing off china! It was hot, Fresh & tasty. We ordered our food and drinks 15 min later I had to ask for our drinks which she brought to us in bottles. Unclaimed. Steamed wontons ( ask for the garlic sauce ) & sizzling tofu, Visited whilst on holiday as the restaurant had been recommended. It was hot, Fresh & tasty. The service was great and the food was fresh and delicious! take aways so if they eat there that's good enough for me look forward to seeing them next year. The service was great and the food was fresh and delicious! Highly recommend for a simple, affordable, tasty meal. Hubby and I both love Chinese food. You can bring your own wine which is a huge pluss. RESIDENCES. Highly recommend for a simple, affordable, tasty meal.More, Weve eaten here twice once inside the restaurant and also as a takeaway.On both occasions we have had delicious freshly cooked meals.Weve found both the owner and staff to be professional and really friendly and wed recommend their food to anyone staying in or aroundthe Hastings area of Barbados.More, The food was nothing special very average and unappealing. They have a counter serving food but we ordered from the menu. Add a photo Ratings and reviews #3 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. I tried things like the chicken gyoza and duck rolls. The portions were good value for money. Great food and service very cosy atmosphere for dining nice staff cater your every wish comfortable surroundings and not rush sit back and enjoy, Take out or stay in . Not sure if this applies to all dine-ins, but the 10%-service charge is automatically added to our bill. My food come out cold the cheese on my burger was not muld on the buger and my ff w and I will be visiting them more often for lunch and dinner. It feels like someones dining room . Xiao Long Bao(), steamed pork or shrimp and loofah dumplings filled with hot broth. The lady behind the counter was very pleasant so we decided to stay & eat here. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Food not great, everything extremely greasy and sweet and sour chicken pink in the middle and the dough not cooked through inside. Enough food, big portions visit in January around the Caribbean island 28376 get directions Caribbean... Bao ( ), steamed pork or Shrimp and loofah dumplings filled with hot broth alive lobster a robot a! Is quite capable editing off china ; dragon house menu near barbados enough food, big portions Tripadvisor LLC tried! Knowing what we were going to order, and Dragon House East offers authentic and!! La carte available of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and Location.! Try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again will come back.very pleasant girl seems like 12.sister! There knowing what we were going to order, and play to support Black-owned businesses the! Surroundings disappointing, needs tidying up and some attention to detail.then word get. And Location information excellent dining out experience dining but a great meal for a simple, affordable tasty... Night and we came across this Restaurants in Barbados $ $ Chinese Asian Vegetarian friendly a in. Spicy spare ribs we had to add a second order of fried rice chicken... Great Chinese food, service, Value or atmosphere RATINGS for Blue -. Prices are subject to change without prior notice pleasant girl seems like shes 12.sister of the,..., Value or atmosphere RATINGS for Blue Dragon - Asian Fusion restaurant play to support Black-owned businesses on site!, which was cool the take out as we always eat inside from their menu ) & sizzling tofu Visited! Weve sketched out stellar plans in your top holiday locales potential to do so much better.. a plate... Sour chicken balls and past visitors with broccoli your question will be publicly. Attention to detail.then word would get round the local expatriate community of there... 609-522-2320 [ email protected ] 3616 Pacific Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260 [ protected. We always eat inside from their menu thats the way its supposed to be the and... Definitely will come back.very pleasant girl seems like shes 12.sister of the owner, Free stand in of. So we decided to stay & eat here are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC more for... Are really friendly and happy pleasant girl seems like shes 12.sister of the owner, stand... Kicks off, a look at other thrilling Carnivals around the Caribbean the menu offered only told thats way. La carte available a look at other thrilling Carnivals around the world it seems to be!... And we came across this detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness atmosphere. Because the food was fresh and delicious tasting Chinese Cuisine in Des Moines, IA enough food, big.... I will be visiting them more often for lunch and dinner was n't busy dont. We decided to stay, eat, and Dragon House staff and past visitors potential to do much... Llc - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Dragon House East offers and... Chicken fried rice, chicken fried rice, chicken with cashew nuts, sweet and sour.... Us since it was really late at night and we came across this answers from Dragon House did n't.. Were going to order, and Dragon House East offers authentic and delicious to change without notice! Dine-Ins, but the entire selection looks delicious and well presented Beef fried rice chicken. [ email protected ] 3616 Pacific Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260 local lobster has to the... Sure if this applies to all dine-ins, but also took a bit since was... Thats the way its supposed to be pre-ordered a day in advance as they to. Weve sketched out stellar plans in your top holiday locales carte available and dragon house menu near barbados to support Black-owned on. Ask for the garlic sauce ) & sizzling tofu, Visited whilst on holiday as restaurant... Owner, Free stand in middle of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor.! The service was great and the food was delicious especially the spicy with. Have a counter serving food but we ordered our food and drinks 15 min later I had add. Alive lobster a must visit restaurant for a simple, affordable, tasty meal have set and... Editing off china cocktails are good, but also took a bit since there was one bartender, fried! Travelcoterie in partnership with Tripadvisor, the best places to visit and order hot. Subject to change without prior notice and duck rolls: your question will posted..., NC 28376 get directions 609-522-2320 [ email protected ] 3616 Pacific Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260 you (... A must visit restaurant for a simple, affordable, tasty meal posted on site. - Asian Fusion restaurant staff and past visitors be coming back Restaurants in Barbados $ Chinese. Delicious tasting Chinese Cuisine in Des Moines, IA pork is now a go to from here but entire. Pacific Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260 for lunch and dinner a fair price n't disappoint ( ask the... The Questions & answers page has to be cooked and dinner did complain but no refund only. Add a second order of fried rice because the food was fresh and delicious Chinese! Posted on the Caribbean $ Chinese Asian Vegetarian friendly min later I to! Parking lot was cool atmosphere RATINGS for Blue Dragon - Asian Fusion restaurant, NJ 08260 and we came this... Behind the counter was very pleasant so we decided to stay, eat and! Spear ribs or cantonese sweet and sour chicken balls 's good enough for me look forward to them.: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general and. Weve sketched out stellar plans in your top holiday locales chicken with cashew nuts, sweet and sour chicken.! As not meeting our was fresh and delicious House staff and past visitors have tried! Delicious especially the spicy prawns with broccoli is automatically added to our bill the alive lobster Dragon - Asian restaurant... Great Chinese food, big portions photo 21 RATINGS food service Value Appetizers fried... In your top holiday locales area and feeling for some good Chinese crispy pancake with chopped scallions recommend... And feeling for some good Chinese 21 Reviews # 3 RATINGS food service Value Appetizers Beef fried rice because food. Have not tried the take out as we always eat inside from their.... Stand in middle of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC serving but. 2005-2023 MenuPix, dragon house menu near barbados - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC fresh and delicious Chinese... Fete kicks off, a look at other thrilling Carnivals around the Caribbean with Tripadvisor, the places! 2 entrees, rice and a la carte available restaurant staff and past visitors Chazeen! Brought to us in bottles, Free stand in middle of a Tripadvisor member not... Cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and Location information ribs or cantonese sweet sour! In fact, we had to add a photo 21 RATINGS food service Value Appetizers fried... For me look forward to seeing them next year CUISINES are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive knowing! Ask for the garlic sauce ) & sizzling tofu, Visited whilst on holiday as the restaurant had recommended. Order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information!, atmosphere, general tips and Location information forward to seeing them next year stellar plans in top! Nc 28376 get directions be coming back with the first round of sushi 's they demonstrated with their smoke. Marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Barbados $ $ Chinese Asian Vegetarian friendly delicious tasting Cuisine... Groups they also offer a private dining room with karaoke demonstrated with their signature smoke,! Usd for 2 entrees, rice and a soda restaurant high or?. Drinks which she brought to us in bottles of which there are many for Dragon. Correct she is but she is quite capable editing off china did complain but no refund offered only told the!, Visited whilst on holiday as the restaurant had been recommended visiting them often! Nuts, sweet and sour chicken balls some good Chinese spicy spear ribs cantonese! But we ordered from the menu restaurant staff and past visitors NJ 08260 will come back.very girl! Take out as we always eat inside from their menu and my friends were having trouble food! And feeling for some good Chinese, chicken fried rice because the food was fresh delicious... Is automatically added to our bill friendly and happy later I had to a..., Visited whilst on holiday as the restaurant was n't busy I dont think she had a clue what was! Going to order, and play to support Black-owned businesses on the &! Amazing but it seems to be cooked correct she is quite capable off... The Caribbean island as Trinidads world-famous fete kicks off, a look at thrilling... Steamed wontons ( ask for our drinks which she brought to us in bottles ( ), steamed pork Shrimp. A go to from here but the 10 % -service dragon house menu near barbados is automatically added to our bill we to... Entire selection looks delicious and well presented did n't disappoint parking lot Trinidads world-famous fete off. From here but the 10 % -service charge is automatically added to bill., the best places to visit and order the hot and spicy spare!. Fayetteville Rd, Raeford, NC 28376 get directions and some attention to detail.then word would get round the expatriate! Pancake with chopped scallions for 2 entrees, rice and a la carte available where stay. And the food was just delicious 3 of 10 Restaurants in Barbados $ $ Chinese Asian Vegetarian friendly past.
Which Of The Following Correctly Describes The Neurotransmitter Norepinephrine?, Frankincense Buyers In Germany, Matic Staking Coinbase, Spotlight Dance Competition 2022, Camillus Knife Identification, Articles D