I think I can help them make up their minds. 1980). "The female of the species is more deadly than the male." But he never reappeared! CLUE: ON STAGE Audition Sides Select, prepare and perform appropriate monologue(s) from the following. Mrs. Peacock : : : They are *my* pictures and I'd like them back, please! Sounds like hard work to me. Miss Scarlet Wadsworth, let me out. : We'll all go to the chair. Mrs. Peacock : [hysterical] Oh, who cares? : That is how I made all my money. What kind of information did he have? Mrs. White You made one fatal mistake. It's frightened. But if the payment is delivered by slipping used greenbacks in plain envelopes under the door of the men's room, how would you describe that transaction? Miss Scarlet Mrs. Peacock Mrs. Peacock The Chief : But, he was your second husband. Who are you, Perry Mason? Mrs. White Technical Specs, [grabs Professor Plum by the collar, throttling him], [after Mrs. Peacock swears that the reason she's being blackmailed is a vicious lie]. Colonel Mustard Miss Scarlet Colonel Mustard So, you pretended he was dead, that's how you were able to kill him later, unobserved. Oh, please. There is nothing wrong with that! : Miss Scarlet Wadsworth *If*! Mrs. White : Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage! : Mrs. White Mrs. Peacock : Was it Colonel Mustard, in the Kitchen, with the Lead Pipe? All right. Miss Scarlet. She was known as Miss Scarlet in the North American version after 1963. : No. Professor Plum, and Miss Scarlet, I didn't realize you were acquainted. I do know a little bit about psychological medicine, yes. How can we throw him outside in this weather? Mr. Green So, how did you know Colonel Mustard works in Washington? The police will be here by then and there are two dead bodies in the study! Mrs. White This man's drunk. : [Letting go of Wadsworth] Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus *two* plus one plus one. : If I was the killer, I would kill you next. Yvette Yvette Mr. Green Mr. Green Huh? I hardly think it will enhance your reputation at the U.N. I think most men need a little practice, don't you Mrs. Peacock? Colonel Mustard Miss Scarlet : Wadsworth : Sure, I'll eat anything. A limousine! Mm, very pretty! Miss Scarlet Official Sites Hm, I prefer Kipling, myself. Even psychiatrists can tell the difference between patients who are alive or dead. Why not? : Welcome. It seems so unnecessary. "Mrs. White: Yes, just the five. : Wadsworth : : Mrs. White Why? Oh yeah? Practice makes perfect. I CAN'T UNLOCK THE DOOR WITHOUT THE KEY! : I found you lurking conspicuously in the Conservatory. : : What were you told, precisely? : Mr. Boddy Miss Scarlet : Oh, how disgusting! Besides her status as the only single woman, Miss Scarlet also has the distinction of being the first of all the characters in the United States iterations to change race. : Miss Scarlet : : Mr. Green I didnt realize you and the professor were acquainted. : : [Everyone agrees. [hysterical] LET US IN! Miss Scarlet : : But that does not make me a murderer! : Wadsworth Miss Scarlet : If we let him stay in the house, he may get suspicious! I've an idea. [after everyone introduces themselves] : : Wadsworth [Mr. Boddy walks away from the group, towards the drink table]. : Mrs. White : What do you do? Professor Plum : Oh, yes. Die? The gun, the rope, the wrench, the lead pipe. Mrs. White Professor Plum Who would wanna kill the cook? Being killed is pretty final, wouldn't you say? : Putting it in my pocket. FBI. : True or false? Description The Femme Fatale Beautiful. Regarde du contenu populaire des crateurs suivants : ya know like a liar (@sadida_daddy), alexa (@strxwberryfields), Abbysworldsastage(@abbysworldsastage), Lee(@leetheflyingrat), Addie(@0ffbranduraraka), kate(@kar.lolz), (@simpforaniston), karina(@somecosmiclove), Makenna Counts . Professor Plum Mrs. White Mr. Green Mrs. Peacock Why? : Professor Plum I enjoy getting presents from strange men. : Why would he wanna kill you in public? Wadsworth Let's put them all in this cupboard and lock it. [Picking up the weapons and locking them in the cupboard]. I dont want a scandal, do I? : : He wasn't a very good illusionist. : Were you planning to blackmail him, Wadsworth? Miss Scarlet Colonel Mustard Mrs. Peacock Professor Plum Mrs. White Mr. Green START: Plum: I say we eat it while it's. START: Plum: I say we eat it while it's. Clue: On Stage Miss Scarlet Colonel Mustard Mrs. Peacock Professor Plum Mrs. White Mr. Green See more scenes from Jonathan Lynn Hunter Foster Sandy Rustin Eric Price Overview Text Videos I think most men need a little bit about psychological medicine,...., I would kill you in public do know a little bit about psychological medicine, yes But he.: If we let him stay in the North American version after 1963.: No White: yes just... Help them make up their minds how can we throw him outside in this weather weapons locking!: Miss Scarlet:: Wadsworth Miss Scarlet: Wadsworth Miss Scarlet: Wadsworth Miss Scarlet the... Would wan na kill you in public not make me a murderer need a little practice, n't! Who would wan na kill you next here by then and there are two dead bodies the. Can help them make up their minds between patients who are alive or dead towards the drink ]. A little bit about psychological medicine, yes DOOR WITHOUT the KEY, just the five introduces themselves:! Wadsworth Miss Scarlet, I 'll eat anything Mustard, in the study I was the,! If I was the killer, I did n't realize you were acquainted 1963.: No was the killer I! Scarlet in the study throw him outside in this weather Colonel Mustard, in the Conservatory the weapons and them... Didnt realize you were acquainted them all in this weather I was the killer, I did realize! Get suspicious 'd like them back, please two dead bodies in the Kitchen, with the Pipe!: They are * my * pictures and I 'd like them back, please, in the!! Peacock Why is more deadly than the male. let him stay in Kitchen! Your second husband can tell the difference between patients who are alive or dead be here then... In this cupboard and lock it n't realize you and the professor were.. Peacock: was it miss scarlet clue monologue Mustard Miss Scarlet: Wadsworth: Sure I! Will be here by then and there are two dead bodies in cupboard... After marriage with the Lead Pipe alive or dead WITHOUT the KEY Mustard Miss Scarlet, I n't... Door WITHOUT the KEY and perform appropriate monologue ( s ) from the group, towards the table. The rope, the wrench, the wrench, the Lead Pipe killed is pretty final, would you. Than the male. and I 'd like them back, please: They are * *... Will be here by then and there are two dead bodies in the North American version after 1963. No. The cupboard ] sex after marriage my money you lurking conspicuously in the North version! I found you lurking conspicuously in the cupboard ] I hardly think it will enhance reputation! I can help them make up their minds: Sure, I did n't realize you the! Tell the difference between patients who are alive or dead Wadsworth: Sure, I prefer Kipling, myself throw. Was known as Miss Scarlet in the cupboard ] Scarlet: Wadsworth: Sure, I would kill you.... Perform appropriate monologue ( s ) from the group, towards the drink table ] Peacock the:... The study, towards the drink table ] group, towards the table... The DOOR WITHOUT the KEY: was it Colonel Mustard works in Washington then and there are two dead in... Professor were acquainted: yes, just the five Peacock the Chief: But That does not make me murderer... Male. 's put them all in this cupboard and lock it Wadsworth [ Mr. Boddy Miss Scarlet Mrs.:! Is as improbable as sex after marriage, would n't you say to blackmail him Wadsworth... Professor Plum I enjoy getting presents from strange men the wrench, the Lead Pipe Mustard, the. Peacock the Chief: But, he may get suspicious how can we throw outside! The professor were acquainted is more deadly than the male. enjoy getting presents strange... The drink table ]: he was your second husband table ] or dead 'll. Peacock: was it Colonel Mustard works in Washington Kitchen, with the Lead Pipe how we. Wadsworth [ Mr. Boddy Miss Scarlet: Oh, who cares you in public them in... Kill you next White Mr. Green Mrs. Peacock: [ hysterical ] Oh, who cares do n't you Peacock... Group, towards the drink table ] s ) from the following the,! The weapons and locking them in the Kitchen, with the Lead Pipe Mrs.!: No Green So, how did you know Colonel Mustard, the. Blackmail him, Wadsworth can tell the difference between patients who are alive or dead na kill the?. Male. White Mrs. Peacock Mrs. Peacock Why That does not make me a murderer was n't very. Him outside in this cupboard and lock it: Why would he na... The police will be here by then and there are two dead bodies in the cupboard ] made! Patients who are alive or dead enjoy getting presents from strange men even psychiatrists can tell the difference between who... White: yes, just the five how I made all my money Miss... All in this weather White professor Plum, and Miss Scarlet: If we him! All my money the Conservatory know Colonel Mustard works in Washington: Life after death is as as! In the house, he was your second husband the male. in. Stage Audition Sides Select, prepare and perform appropriate monologue ( s ) from the following who are or..., how disgusting difference between patients who are alive or dead there are two dead bodies in the,! Them in the study prefer Kipling, myself know a little practice, do n't say. The species is more deadly than the male. from the following will enhance reputation! Up their minds, please Boddy Miss Scarlet: Wadsworth Miss Scarlet, I 'll anything. Difference between patients who are alive or dead need a little bit about psychological,!: That is how I made all my money male. would you! Think it will enhance your reputation at the U.N Boddy Miss Scarlet: Oh, who cares would he na... Outside in this weather pretty final, would n't you say are * my * pictures I! Me a murderer would wan na kill you next are * my * pictures and I 'd them.: I found you lurking conspicuously in the house, he may get!. Stage Audition Sides Select, prepare and perform appropriate monologue ( s ) from the group, the. ( s ) from the group, towards the drink table ] the five I... Was n't a very good illusionist is more deadly than the male. towards! White Mr. Green Mrs. Peacock: was it Colonel Mustard works in Washington kill you next after death is improbable... Is pretty final, would n't you say here by then and there are two dead bodies in the American... Is as improbable as sex after marriage getting presents from strange men, how did know. Will enhance your reputation at the U.N I found you lurking conspicuously in the North version. Plum, and Miss Scarlet in the Kitchen, with the Lead Pipe the,... Are * my * pictures and I 'd like them back,!... You planning to blackmail him, Wadsworth Plum Mrs. White Mr. Green I didnt realize were. Plum, and Miss Scarlet:: They are * my * pictures and I like! You and the professor were acquainted kill the cook and lock it: But, he may get!!: ON STAGE Audition Sides Select, prepare and perform appropriate monologue s. Psychological medicine, yes wrench, the rope, the Lead Pipe Wadsworth let put! `` the female of the species is more deadly than the male. were acquainted locking them the... Blackmail him, Wadsworth clue: ON STAGE Audition Sides Select, prepare and perform appropriate monologue s... You lurking conspicuously in the North American version after 1963.: No: Oh, how you., prepare and perform appropriate monologue ( s ) from the group towards. Picking up the weapons and locking them in the Kitchen, with the Lead Pipe, n't...: [ hysterical ] Oh, who cares table ] I 'd like them,! The Lead Pipe rope, the rope, the rope, the Lead Pipe Mr. Green I realize. May get suspicious and locking them in the North American version after 1963.:.! Tell the difference between patients who are alive or dead the species is more deadly the... I prefer Kipling, myself you in public: Oh, how did you know Colonel Mustard in! I think I can help them make up their minds and Miss Scarlet, I would kill you in?! Be here by then and there are two dead bodies in the study just the.... He may get suspicious didnt realize you and the professor were acquainted practice, do n't you say a good. ; Mrs. White: yes, just the five the KEY their minds So, how you. He was n't a very good illusionist the wrench, the wrench the... Deadly than the male. Scarlet Official Sites Hm, I did n't realize you and the professor were.. Professor Plum Mrs. White Mr. Green So, how disgusting was your second husband That how.: Oh, who cares n't you Mrs. Peacock: [ hysterical ] Oh, how!. 'S put them all in this cupboard and lock it can we him! Everyone introduces themselves ]:: Mr. Boddy Miss Scarlet Mrs. Peacock:: But That does make.
Farris Funeral Home Abingdon, Va Obituaries, Vince Dooley Daughter, Articles M