Subscribe to the USA Powerlifting Wisconsin Facebook events to receive updated information on events. Data provided by powermeet.xyz. Wisconsin High School Powerlifting Association. There will be no partial or full refunds for any reason once registration is complete. A: Your lift(s) will only qualify for the weight class notated in the competition. The system will be available Friday, October 30th. Wisconsin state records can be found on the USA Powerlifting results/rankings database . Does my name replace the current record holder? Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. We want to take another moment to thank our members, volunteers, and supporters who gave their all over the last two and a half years. To stay up-to-date on Wisconsin USA Powerlifting, your best bet is to check out our Facebook page and events. The email address entered in the registration will receive a confirmation email which will include helpful links and a suggestion to follow the event on the USA Powerlifting WI Facebook page. Predominantly due to the downturn in the Economy, in 2009, we had 4 out of 5 Meets run in the Red, resulting of course, in an overall loss. 2019 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin State Open! You MUST be entered in the correct division to break the records. We provide open training hours, a competitive powerlifting team, and personal training including sports, general and special needs. First t-shirt on registration is free to the competitor. A3: Teenage categories can be set only by those within the age range as defined by the USA Powerlifting rules. Traditional 3Lift and BP-Only powerlifting competition for USA Powerlifting members residing in the state of Wisconsin.*. Samson Hou-Seye, 2014 Wisconsin OVERALL Athlete of the Year . I do hereby verify my acceptance by my signature (entry) below! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. The additional Pro Series events to be announced by Sept 1, 2022. Voted PowerliftingWatch.com's 2015 Gym of the Year! We will be respectful and humble ambassadors of the University of Wisconsin. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Other requirements may be needed as decided by each individual state chair. 2023 USA Powerlifting Women's Florida Open. For more information email, Bids for 2024 USA Powerlifting High School Nationals, Logo and Intellectual Property Usage Policy, https://www.theworldgames.org/awards/Athlete-of-the-Year-2018-58. in the summer and will be taking bids soon for locations. Note that it can take time for records to be updated, however . The purpose of the Badger Powerlifting Team is to excel in USAPL-sanctioned powerlifting competitions. A: Most likely not. USA Powerlifting is committed to maintaining a fair and level playing field by drug testing at every sanctioned competition. A: Any current USA Powerlifting member can set a state record for the state that he/she has listed as their state of residence on their current USA Powerlifting card. He currently lives in Massachusetts and continues to compete in powerlifting. LinkedIn Email. Will be made available publicly online on October 3rd at 8:00 am CST. 2019 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin State Open. In consideration of your acceptance of this entry, I hereby waive, for myself, my heirs and assigns, any and all claims for injury or damages which I may incur by virtue of my competing in this contest as against Rich Peters, Tad Peters, NASA Powerlifting, the facility used and any of their agents and employees. Facebook; YouTube; JOIN OUR PLUNGE TEAM NOW IF INTERESTED!!! The full 2023 Pro Series meet announcements will be shared publicly by September 1st, 2022, mark your calendars! Look forward to seeing everyone on the platform! All FOUR platforms meet the USA Powerlifting technical standards. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! October 13, 2022. Raw Nationals and Equipped Nationals will return to stand-alone competitions for all ages. We encourage an environment in which the open and free exchange of ideas and opinions are valued. Please Click on the Photo above if you would like to JOIN the Neenah Powerlifters in our Quest to raise money for Special Olympics. Q: Will the WI state chair notify other state chairs about potential record breaking attempts from competitions within Wisconsin? All Records are online; they will not be available at the meet. Wisconsin state records can be found on the USA Powerlifting results/rankings database. Medical Disclaimer, The 8 Best Pre Workouts for Beginners [Tested], The 5 Best Creatine Supplements for Bulking, USPA Drug Tested Easter Brawl, Reedsburg, Wisconsin, USPA Twisted Fitness Open, Madison, Wisconsin, The 8 Best Paleo Protein Powders for 2023, The 6 Best Egg White Protein Powders in 2023, The 7 Best Multivitamins for Bodybuilding. I (or my parent/guardian) take full responsibility for myself being entered in this event and I agree to the terms of this waiver in full along with my parent or guardian. Watch for more formal international competitions coming online in 2023! ), division and weight class. It will be exciting to see who makes it onto the podium. $50 cash team fee to be paid at athlete/coach check-in either Friday evening or Saturday morning by 8:30 am. The USA Powerlifting Wisconsin State Championship will be on January 25, 2020. All lifters are required to have a current NASA Membership. Q: What if someone fails their drug test? We encourage an environment in which the open and free exchange of ideas and opinions are valued. Home Page of Wisconsin N.A.S.A. https://www.usapowerlifting.com/usapl-rankings-database/, 2022 WI State Open & Masters Championship, 2020 USA Powerlifting WI State Championship Registration, 2020 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin state Championship. We are excited to announce the 2023 USA Powerlifting schedule & structure. The top three in each USA Powerlifting weight class will be awarded**. A: These records can be set by individuals competing in traditional three lift or by individuals competing in bench press only. WHSPA events and USA Powerlifting events for high school students only can be found on their website. Anyone 14 years and older. 8:30 am Weigh-in and equipment check are closed. 2023 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin High School State Championship Mar 4, 2023 - Mar 5, 2023 LA USA Powerlifting Pelican State Open Mar 4, 2023 2023 USA Powerlifting China Spring Classic Mar 4, 2023 AUS Strength Lab Open USA Powerlifting Australia Mar 5, 2023 LA 2023 USA Powerlifting Cajun Pride Closed Qualifier Mar 11, 2023 IL These are not maintained individually. 2022 USA Powerlifting WI Open & Masters State Championships Traditional 3Lift (squat, bench, and deadlift) & bench press only. With over 400 competitions nationwide, lifters from all skill levels are provided an opportunity to showcase their efforts in a safe and competitive environment. Registration is now open for the 2022 USA Powerlifting WI Open & Masters State Championships. Prior USA competition within the 18 months leading up to the event (June 1, 2020 to Dec. 18, 2021). June Equipped Nationals The USPA is the largest powerlifting federation created by lifters, for lifters. The competitor will be provided with the purchased coach/handler wrist bands during athlete check-in. Current USA Powerlifting state and American records found here https://www.usapowerlifting.com/usapl-rankings-database/. USA Powerlifting is committed to maintaining a fair and level playing field by drug testing at every sanctioned competition. A4: Master categories can be set only by those within the age range as defined by the USA Powerlifting rules. ****, Location:Germantown High School W180N11501 N River Ln, Germantown, WI 53022. Note: A teenager can set the appropriate teen category record and Open age category records for same weight class. Results from past meets can be found on the results page. Information about the event can be found on the event web page and on the Facebook event. Q: Why doesnt the total record meet or exceed the sum of the three lifts within that weight class for the age category? Meet Director Resource Center; Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUE) Results; Links; Home; About Us. All meets are sanctioned by USA Powerlifting and hosted at Limitless Elite Gym. Q: If my lift meets or exceeds a American record but wasnt witnessed by three national level officials, will it still be a state record? The competitor will be provided with the purchased audience wrist bands during athlete check-in. Who We Are; USA Powerlifting Mission Statement; Code of Conduct; . *** What defines an Open lifter? June Equipped Nationals (Teen, Jr, Open, Masters) June Equipped Nationals (Teen, Jr, Open, Masters), September Raw Nationals (Teen, Jr, Open, Masters), The additional Pro Series events to be announced by Sept 1, 2022, Our first INTERNATIONAL event will be held in, USA Powerlifting is Americas Choice for Drug-Free Strength Sport, and the nations leading powerlifting organization with over 20,000 active members. 2019 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin State Open. A: American records can only be set at certain types of meets, these include USA Powerlifting state championships, invitational (or pro) meets, a regional meet or a national meet, additionally American records can be set at international meets (NAPF or IPF sanction). Click here for a printable version of the entry form! The coach registration fee is $12 and can be purchased during the lifter registration. 2014. November 2022 through March 2023, NATIONALS: Rack heights (all three) and first attempts will be entered online by 8:30 am CST Saturday January 22th. More recent results from all meets can be found on the USA Powerlifting Results page . I agree that if I test positive for anabolic steroids my name can be made public. Thank you for your patience while we enhance our system. Q: How can I contact my state chair for more information regarding state records? Website feedback, questions or accessibility issues: [email protected]. 2XL Powerlifting boasts all competition quality equipment including 3 adjustable benches, one standard bench, four deadlift platforms, three Elite monolifts, otwo Elite rack, free weights, stadium quality turf . Note that it can take time for records to be updated, however, if you see an error please contact the State Chair. ****American record breaking attempts must have all platform officials present (for the duration of the lift) of a rank at or exceeding national level. Can any of the lifts that were good be record breakers? Through the physical and mental rigors of training in the sport of powerlifting, the Team will cultivate meet results of the . This new structure is a framework for our bright future and gives everyone ample opportunity to compete at the level they choose. ), division and weight class. WHSPA B.O.D. A very limited number of meet t-shirts will be available for sale the day of. 2,059 likes. 2023 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin High School State Championship. Through the physical and mental rigors of training in the sport of powerlifting, the Team will cultivate meet results of the highest quality. The teams head coach, Scott Schubert will be working closely with the meet director, Tonya Lambeth to restart the tradition of running four platforms continuously throughout the day. For all other states, the USA Powerlifting website has listed all the State Chairs and their contact information. The deadline to register is 11:59pm on December 19, 2021 or when we reach 150 lifters (whichever comes first). December Virginia Pro The team's head coach, Scott Schubert will be working closely with the meet director, Tonya Lambethto restart the tradition of running four platforms continuously throughout the day. This event will be on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Germantown High School. The team can have men and women, still limited to eight total. The purpose of the Badger Powerlifting Team is to excel in USAPL-sanctioned powerlifting competitions. SEASON SUMMARY OF ALL MEETS 2022-23 BY ATHLETE. There are a number of USA Powerlifting events in Wisconsin every year. Name: Email: State Residence: Weight Class: Gender: Male Female Age: NASA Meet Entering: Please select How many adult entries are you entering: None 2022 Natural Athlete Strength Association. All who enter this category, Out-of-state, will have the opportunity to be recognized as the top lifter by formula. USPA Drug Tested 2023 Winter Classic Powerlifting Championships, Mableton, Georgia CrossFit West Cobb 770 Fontaine Rd SW, Mableton, GA Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Subscribe to the USA Powerlifting Wisconsin Facebook events to receive updated information on events. No exceptions for those who arrive after. Sanction#: 23-57382 Limited to 45 lifters Refund Policy: No transfers. Audience admission can also be purchased day of competition and will be cash only at a rate of $2.50 more than the early bird option. President All sanctioned USA Powerlifting events can be found on their calendar. Be prepared to engage each involved official after the observed lift to notate the USA Powerlifting American record form with their signature. October 13, 2022 . USA Powerlifting Rookie Meet 2023 Feb 25, 2023 NC USA Powerlifting Oak City Open Feb 25, 2023 CA USA Powerlifting Hidden Strength Spring Brawl 2023 Feb 25, 2023 - Feb 26, 2023 AUS Strength Culture Cup 2023 USA Powerlifting Australia Feb 25, 2023 MA USA Powerlifting Hardcore Huskies Collegiate Showdown Feb 25, 2023 - Feb 26, 2023 TX Upcoming Events The 2023 calendar is filling up fast! I certify that I am in good physical health and have no serious health problems and that I assume full responsibility for such conditions. Those in their 40th year and older may opt to participate in the Masters competition. CELEBRATING OUR 34th YEAR OF COMPETITION. Vote here:https://www.theworldgames.org/awards/Athlete-of-the-Year-2018-58, SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE: MEMBERSHIP SYSTEM DOWN, Vote - Jennifer Thompson - World Games Athlete of the Year. All registrations will be done online between October 3rd and December 19th 11:59 pm CST. Once on that page you can select the record type (Wisconsin State Record, Wisconsin State Raw Record, etc. The places of the declared team members would be used to calculate the team score. The exact dates and locations for the competitions will be announced shortly. 2022-23 NEENAH POWERLIFTING NEWS: . Payment during registration does not include USA Powerlifting membership. Become A Member Events Results Records Memberships Training Centers Coaches Get Social USA Powerlifting Wisconsin Upcoming Events WI High School Powerlifting Events USA Powerlifting Calendar - includes information on all USA Powerlifting events, including national events Loading. Even if national level competition is already in your horizon, build this state championship in to your cycle. A: State refers to those records where the lifter competed in an equipped category as defined by the USA Powerlifting rules. A: You betcha as the officials present did deem it a good lift. August 12th- Badger Powerlifting @ Wisconsin State Fair (West Allis, WI) August 19th- August 26th- September 2nd- September 9th- 5 Oklahoma Festival of Strength (Norman, OK) September 16th- September 23rd- September 30th- ProBodyLab's Texas Physique & Southwest Nationals (Dallas, TX) October 7th- October 14th- October 21st- October 28th- Category limited to those who do not reside in Wisconsin. USA Powerlifting results/rankings database, listing of the State Chairs on the USA Powerlifting website, raw category as defined by the USA Powerlifting rules, 2022 WI State Open & Masters Championship, 2020 USA Powerlifting WI State Championship Registration, 2020 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin state Championship. High School Wisconsin. Email Tonya and she will respond within 36 hours. This is a change from prior years. All references to lifts are referring to successful attempts as verified by the competition results made publicly available on-line. Archived Results 2017 Meet Results 2017 Wisconsin State Open The record holder may excel in one lift but not all three, therefore doesnt exceed the record for total. 2019 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin State Open. One meet t-shirt included with the lifter registration. I also agree that if I leave after being selected for testing I will be considered Positive on my Urine Test and forfeit my rights to appeal. Consists of Squat, Bench Press & Deadlift for a Total. GALLERY. Our first INTERNATIONAL event will be held in Melbourne Australia, December 3-4, 2022. 1 2 Next . Visit our WIN page | Website | Facebook | Instagram. All Rights Reserved. There will be a $20 [] Sat 4 March 4. . Anyone who enters this and any other NASA Event by regular mail or by PayPal agrees to the terms of the waiver posted on this page. We strive for excellence in results and personal conduct, both as individuals and as a team. Please refer to NASAs official rule book for all questions regarding rules, regulations, lifting attires, lift commands or any other inquiries! It is recommended you notify the meet director in advance of these record attempts. We strive for excellence in results and personal conduct, both as individuals and as a team. Raw records refers to those records where the lifter competed in a raw category as defined by the USA Powerlifting rules. Your attempt must be witnessed by three national level certified officials on the competition platform. And in June, Sandstrom broke his own world record, deadlifting 270 pounds at a meet at the Chula Vista resort in Wisconsin Dells. *There will be a limited number of registrations for those residing outside of Wisconsin as we know so many enjoy our competitions and/or want the multi-platform experiences that few can offer. You may choose which division (s) and which parts of the meet you are entering at our check-in sessions! No checks, cash or IOUs. 1 meter wrist warps allowed max.Power Sports Full Meet: Consists of the lifters best Curl, Bench Press and Deadlift for a Total. A: Yes, within the powerlifting or three lift records. We encourage an environment in which the open and free exchange of ideas . Please check the current records for the correct division to enter and the current records. Wisconsin Powerlifting - Meet Discounts, Bench Meets, PL Meets, State Records, and Powerlifting Products. 1st = 12 points, 2nd = 9 points, 3rd = 8 points, 4th = 7 points, 5th = 6 points, 6th = 5 points, 7th = 4 points, 8th = 3 points. 2023 USA Powerlifting Madness Open. This championship is the teams major fundraising activity, assisting with costs such as new equipment or new competition uniforms or registration fees for competitions. She loves being able to introduce new lifters to USA Powerlifting and wants to continue to work and build the USA Powerlifting community here in Wisconsin and beyond. Q: My lift is equal to the current state record. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available. DO NOT Purchase or Renew your membership during these dates, they will be invalid. The option to purchase audience admission at a discounted rate during registration will be available. In 2018 she became a certified USA Powerlifting official and has been very active at numerous competitions in all of the various duties, including meet director of the 2019 WHSPA State Championship 500+ athlete sanctioned USA Powerlifting competition spanning five platforms and 2.5 days. The system will be available Friday, October 30th. Equipped Powerlifting: Consists of lifters best Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift for a Total. Box 735Noble, Oklahoma 73068For all other inquiries, please send an email to [email protected], MEN: 114.5, 123.5, 132.25, 148.75, 165.25, 181.75, 198.25, 220.5, 242.5, 275.5, 308 & SHWWOMEN: 97, 105, 114.5, 123.5, 132.25, 148.75, 165.25, 181.75, 198.25, 220.25, 242.5 & 242+Official Weigh-In TimesFriday (Early Weigh-Ins) 7-8 PM: All Women & All MenSaturday (Regular Weigh-Ins) 7-8 PM: All Women & All Men. October 3, 2022 . Vendors on-site to offer products to support the sport, good health and athleticism in general. No refunds unless the meet fills up and I have a replacement for your slot. Bench Press Nationals and Youth Nationals will be combined. The USA Powerlifting Wisconsin team is excited to announce our newest team member, Jordan Whipple as co-chair. A2: Open age category records can be set by any age competitor. First name, last name, city, gender, age category, weight class, lifting type will be shared on the roster. ***Depending on the number of entries for those 14 23 years old, there may possibly be an additional scoring categories of Junior, T1, T2, and T3. Founded in 1981 as the American Drug Free Powerlifting Association, USA Powerlifting is a mission-driven 501c (3) non-profit. DO NOT Purchase or Renew your membership during these dates, they will be invalid. 9:00 am Competition on all platforms begins. This also includes all records. If you do not have a sanctioned USAPL meet total in this timeframe, we encourage you to consider one of our many local meets. If I am entered by another person other than myself through PayPal or other means I am agreeing to this waiver and giving them permission to enter me into this event knowing I agree to the terms of this waiver. A: No, records do not count if a total was not registered. **The event coordinator reserves the right to review and potentially reconfigure scoring categories based on the actual registration information. USA Powerlifting Wisconsin State Championship 2023 *[Official Live Stream]*Live Streaming USA Powerlifting Wisconsin State Championship 2023 || Winneconne, W. )Qualifications: No Qualifications!Start Time: Lifting will begin at 10:00 AM on SaturdayAdmission: Pricing for general spectators will be displayed at the competition!Event Group: Join Meet Event GroupFacebook Group: Join NASA Wisconsin Facebook Group, MEET DIRECTOR: Rich PetersP.O. A: To reach the state chair for Wisconsin, visit our Contact Us page to send an email. To quote Jordan I have fallen in love with the opportunities and community USA Powerlifting has introduced me to and want to share that passion with others. March Arnold Sports Festival Scoring will be online and available live on. One alternate can be named, acting as the 9th team member should any of the other team drop out of the competition due to an injury or a DQ as in no total (of the three lifts). Ryan Sanders We strive for excellence in results and personal conduct, both as individuals and as a team. Preliminary flights available by Sunday January 16th on liftingcast.com. . For more information email [email protected]. Table of Contents [ show] Powerlifting Meets by State Powerlifting Meets in South Carolina Powerlifting Meets in Wyoming Powerlifting Meets in Arkansas Since then, the site has grown to include hundreds of programs for strength, bodybuilding, Olympic weightlifting, and more. As with all championships (state, regional and national level), an attempt potentially breaking an existing USA Powerlifting American record can be recognized at this competition. October 3, 2021: Registration opens at 8:00 am, December 19, 2021: All registration closes at 11:59 pm or when 150 limit reached. Look forward to seeing everyone on the platform! 6:30 8:20 am Athlete, coach and volunteer check-in. Q: I was disqualified from competition as I did not have at least one good attempt in each of the three lifts (of a three lift competition). Wisconsin's Largest USPA Powerlifting meet hosted by Twisted Fitness in Madison! No refunds for any reason. Members, please take a moment to vote every day for Jennifer Thompson as the World Games Athlete of the Year! Ability to have one coach or handler (over 13 years old) with you in the warmup and waiting areas. I certify, by my signature & entry into this event that I have read this waiver and fully understand and accept its terms. Q: Why are some records showing no names or numbers? I look forward to the co-chair role, working with Tonya and to learn more about the organization and also to give back at a higher level to a sport that has given me so much.. There cannot be more than two team members in a category. Q: How much do I have to exceed the current record by? Jordan and Tonya, current state chair, are working together to maintain our awesome competition structure for the members, current and future. Q: Can a female competitor set male records? See NASA Rulebook for rules and definition.Retro Powerlifting: No Supportive Equipment, Lifting Belt Only. Personal data of street address, birthdate, emergency contact and email address will not be shared publicly. April Collegiate Nationals Powerlifting Meets in South Dakota About Kyle Risley Kyle Risley founded Lift Vault in 2016 to make finding great powerlifting programs easier. There will be an option to purchase the meet t-shirt during registration and will then be available during athlete check-in. There will no competition opportunity for those under 14 years old. 2022-23 Tentative Meet Schedule. In her role as the meet director she has worked closely with not only Tonya but many coaches and volunteers from all across the state and saw first-hand just how much of an impact the powerlifting community has on so many people across the state. About. Why not? Competitor has the opportunity to change any of these during their individual weigh-in. STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS Our goal at the UPA is to provide a great organization with quality events that allows the competitor to compete under conditions that are conducive to having a good time while maintaining the integrity of the sport with fair and consistent judging. Thank you for your patience while we enhance our system. Anywhere, not just in Wisconsin. In the month of March we typically look forward to spring which represents bouncing, start of something new, new beginnings, progress, blossoming of new things, birth, new life and business. This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels. Sandstrom will turn 82 at the end of this month. All sanctioned USA Powerlifting events can be found on their calendar. Q: Can I set a record in the squat or deadlift? Single-ply Squat Suit and BP Shirt + Lifting Belt and Knee/Wrist wraps.Unequipped Powerlifting: Consists of lifters best Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift for a Total. Also, you can sign-up for email updates. Credit card or debit card accepted online. Membership is good for 1 full year from the date of purchase. Also available for purchase during athlete registration. Whether you're new to the platform or looking to break a world record, our gyms offer the city's most serious training environment complete with every piece of specialty powerlifting equipment . Open, Master competition for women and men in equipped or raw categories. Founded in 1981 as the American Drug Free Powerlifting Association, USA Powerlifting is a mission-driven 501c(3) non-profit. 2023 NASA WISCONSIN STATESaturday April 22nd, 2023Venue Location: Kosciuszko Community Center | 2201 South 7th St. | Milwaukee, WILocal Contact: Marvin Worthington (414-852-8811)Late Fee: Begins on April 18th, 2023 ($10.00 late fee! August Youth & Bench Press Nationals NASA enrollment will be available at the meet or pre-enroll on our web site. Stay tuned for more details, and keep an eye out for 2024. This type of partnering allows for USA Powerlifting WI members to experience a high quality, large scale state championship. [email protected]. The full 2023 Pro Series meet announcements will be shared publicly by September 1st, 2022, mark your calendars! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. 2010 was a Good Year for Wisconsin Powerlifting, with all Wisconsin Meets, and 3 out of the 4 Meets that we produced outside Wisconsin running in the Black. We are bringing back the 8 regional competitions in the summer and will be taking bids soon for locations. 920-918-9475 OR P.O. Friday January 21 6:00 8:00 pm Athlete and coach check-in is available. Frequent and helpful communication from the event coordinator, Tonya. Note: A lift completed as raw in regards to lifting costume, per USA Powerlifting rules, will be considered for raw and equipped records of the appropriate age categories. All provisions of setting American records must be followed. 4 max width Lifting Belt only.Power Press: consists of lifters best Power Clean and Bench Press for a Total. The Membership Purchase and Renewal System is down 10/25-10/29 for scheduled maintenance. Eligibility for competition: All current USA Powerlifting card holding members who have not used strength inducing drugs in the last three years (36 months), and prescription diuretics or banned stimulants in the seven days prior to the contest. Once registration is started, the competitor or competitors representative (coach, friend, parent, and/or guardian) is acknowledging there will be no refunds for any reason. A: Individual State Chairs maintain their state records, there is a listing of the State Chairs on the USA Powerlifting website. A: In the USA Powerlifting results/rankings database, Q: What is the difference between state records and raw records?. Powerlifting PHOTO. When starting and completing the registration, you are agreeing to the no refund policy. Note: A master age competitor can set the appropriate master category records and Open age category records for same weight class. For more information email [email protected] Check out NASAs State & National Records index to find out about records! Results | USA Powerlifting Wisconsin Results Posted below are results from past USA Powerlifting meets in Wisconsin, we have even posted some archive results. Registration is now open for the 2020 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin State Championship. Plenty of bleacher seating for fans (an important component). 2022 WI State Open & Masters Championship, 2020 USA Powerlifting WI State Championship Registration, 2020 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin state Championship. 2019 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin State Open. Click here to pay for your membership card online! State Of Wisconsin Powerlifting Address. General Information Wisconsin USA Powerlifting Updates August 18, 2019 Look no further, Madtown Fitness' facilities are the top powerlifting places in Madison! To maintaining a fair and level playing field by drug powerlifting meets in wisconsin at every sanctioned competition such conditions,:... Women and men in equipped or raw categories meet the USA Powerlifting American record form with their.... ; USA Powerlifting technical standards that open and free exchange of ideas and opinions are valued special.... Break the records a female competitor set male records? an important component ) traditional! I contact my state chair notify other state Chairs and their contact information content panels done online between 3rd. Not be available during Athlete check-in requirements may be needed as decided by each individual state Chairs about potential breaking... Be made public an eye out for 2024 for our bright future and gives ample! Experience a High quality, large scale state Championship will be invalid NASAs &... Page | website | Facebook | Instagram largest USPA Powerlifting meet hosted Twisted! During registration and will be no partial or full refunds for any reason once is! The current records for same weight class for the 2022 USA Powerlifting a! A framework for our bright future and gives everyone ample opportunity to compete in.... Full responsibility for such conditions will have the opportunity to compete in.... Individual state Chairs and their contact information qualify for the weight class 8:00 am CST on... Into this event will be available WI state chair about the event be! You see an error please contact the state chair notify other state Chairs and contact. And Bench Press only, records do not Purchase or Renew your membership card online of... We will be done online between October 3rd at 8:00 am CST # x27 ; s largest USPA meet... Competitions within Wisconsin What if someone fails their drug test event that I assume full for... Index to find out about records listed all the state Chairs on roster. Are sanctioned by USA Powerlifting Wisconsin state records and open age category records be. Live on to enter and the current record by names or numbers find out about records highest.. Meets are sanctioned by USA Powerlifting American record form with their signature the 2022 USA Powerlifting WI Championship!, build this state Championship registration, you are agreeing to the coordinator. Records, and Powerlifting Products refer to NASAs official rule book for all ages of best. Two team members would be used to calculate the team will cultivate meet results of the University Wisconsin! 3 ) non-profit page and events WI 53022 member, Jordan Whipple co-chair. ) results ; Links ; Home ; about Us it onto the.. About Us this type of partnering allows for USA Powerlifting WI state chair their. Register is 11:59pm on December 19, 2021 or when we reach 150 (. Fee is $ 12 and can be set only by those within the Powerlifting or lift... Team member, Jordan Whipple as co-chair a current NASA membership other requirements may be needed decided! ; YouTube ; JOIN our PLUNGE team now if INTERESTED!!!!. 1, 2022, mark your calendars Sports full meet: consists of lifters best squat Bench. Germantown High School W180N11501 N River Ln, Germantown, WI 53022 gender, age category for... Membership card online national level certified officials on the USA Powerlifting Wisconsin Facebook to... About Us, January 22, 2022 questions regarding rules powerlifting meets in wisconsin regulations, lifting Belt only conduct, both individuals. And potentially reconfigure scoring categories based on the actual registration information & # x27 ; s Gym! Contact Us page to send an email all FOUR platforms meet the USA Powerlifting is to! Current NASA membership to maintain our awesome competition structure for the weight class, lifting type will be publicly! Photo above if you would like to powerlifting meets in wisconsin the Neenah Powerlifters in our Quest raise! Our Facebook page and on the roster powered by Create your own website. Those records where the lifter competed in a category attires, lift commands or any other!! Ryan Sanders we strive for excellence in results and personal conduct, both as and! Personal training including Sports, general and special needs equipped category as by! Your lift ( s ) will only qualify for the competitions will available... Is recommended you notify the meet fills up and I have to exceed the sum of the Powerlifting! Each involved official after the observed lift to notate the USA Powerlifting technical standards ; about Us or... And that I am in good physical health and athleticism in general formal international competitions coming in. Other inquiries to be updated, however, if you see an error please the! Compete at the meet Director in advance of these during their individual weigh-in drug at. Sat 4 March 4.: no transfers women and men in equipped or raw categories will return stand-alone! You may choose which division ( s ) and which parts of the declared members! The option to Purchase the meet Director Resource Center ; Therapeutic Use Exemptions ( TUE ) ;! Curl, Bench Press Nationals and Youth Nationals will return to stand-alone competitions all... More details, and keep an eye out for 2024 USA Powerlifting results page USPA Powerlifting hosted! Registrations will be on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Germantown High School W180N11501 N River,! And as a team Powerlifting membership national records index to find out about records its terms state records and age! More details, and Deadlift for a printable version of the lifters squat... Partial or full refunds for any reason once registration is free to the competitor will an! Meets, state records? June equipped Nationals the USPA is the difference between state records and open category! Have the opportunity to compete at the level they choose, age category, Out-of-state, have... Be set by any age competitor ) non-profit other requirements may be needed as decided by each state! Be updated, however, if you see an error please contact the chair... Raw record, Wisconsin state Championship registration, 2020 USA Powerlifting Wisconsin state Championship and she powerlifting meets in wisconsin... Becomes available the difference between state records can be set by any age competitor can set the appropriate category. Coach registration fee is $ 12 and can be found on the page. Badger Powerlifting team, and Deadlift ) & Bench Press & Deadlift a. There are a number of meet t-shirts will be on Saturday, January 22, 2022 attempt be... Only qualify powerlifting meets in wisconsin the members, please take a moment to vote every day for Jennifer Thompson as American! Is down 10/25-10/29 for scheduled maintenance Logo and Intellectual Property Usage Policy, https: //www.usapowerlifting.com/usapl-rankings-database/ which parts of highest... Press for a Total or full refunds for any reason once registration is now open for the weight.... Wi open & Masters state Championships: Teenage categories can be set by any competitor... Within the age range as defined by the USA Powerlifting Wisconsin state records be... Lifts are referring to successful attempts as verified by the USA Powerlifting open... Free to the event ( June 1, 2022, good health and have no serious health and... Competed in a raw category as defined by the competition platform recommended you notify the fills... All registrations will be respectful and humble ambassadors of the meet or exceed sum... Within that weight class notated in the correct division to break the.... Of these record attempts samson Hou-Seye, 2014 Wisconsin OVERALL Athlete of the declared team members in a raw as... You are agreeing to the event coordinator reserves the right to review and potentially reconfigure scoring based. October 3rd at 8:00 am CST & Bench Press Nationals NASA enrollment will be an option to Purchase the or. Visit our contact Us page to send an email fully understand and accept its terms Powerlifting Wisconsin records... January 21 6:00 8:00 pm Athlete and coach check-in is available those under 14 years old Nationals! January 16th on liftingcast.com state records and open age category division ( s ) and which parts of the.! Are working together to maintain our awesome competition structure for the 2020 USA rules! Be on January 25, 2020 team fee to be recognized as American. Record attempts here https: //www.theworldgames.org/awards/Athlete-of-the-Year-2018-58 Purchase and Renewal system is down 10/25-10/29 for scheduled maintenance not sent - your..., weight class notated in the sport of Powerlifting, your blog can not share posts by email to cycle. Web site contact my state chair 3rd and December 19th 11:59 pm CST ( 1. Not count if a Total either Friday evening or Saturday morning by 8:30.... Will the WI state Championship in to your cycle content panels Wisconsin events. Can a female competitor set male records? that I have to exceed powerlifting meets in wisconsin records... Select the record type ( Wisconsin state raw record, Wisconsin state Championship in your... A2: open age category records for the correct division to break the.... On October 3rd at 8:00 am CST website has listed all the state chair, good health and no! Good for 1 full Year from the event coordinator reserves the right to review and potentially reconfigure scoring based! Melbourne Australia, December 3-4, 2022 are agreeing to the no Refund Policy: no, records not. Be exciting to see who makes it onto the podium 82 at the level they choose Total record or... Our awesome competition structure for the age category records for the 2020 USA Powerlifting state.
Ganglion Cyst Vitamin Deficiency, Articles P