. flying straight at me, opposite the flow of traffic, along . . A few days ago (early in May of 2019), I uploaded a video to the Youtube channel Protect Animal Life. I was [shocked] by the head crest and the wings. ***Read the terms and conditions (legal):https://protect-animal-life.com/terms-and-conditions/------------------------------------------ Contents of this Video -----------------------------------------00:00 Introduction, pterosaur sightings in California00:17 other names: flying dinosaur, prehistoric bird, etc00:29 Sighting #1: in Irvine; the tail was 15 feet long01:03 S. #2: two in Ramona in 2004; 14-ft+ wingspan01:25 S. #3: San Diego, two of them, wingspan 20-30 feet01:46 S. #4: Altadena, CA: in about 1968; size of a bus02:09 S. #5: in Anaheim in 2018; 25-30 feet wingspan02:29 sighting #6: in Fairfield, CA; 30 feet wingspan02:47 S. #7: central California; night; cryptozoologist02:58 Scott Norman was eyewitness: big pterosaur03:17 Why do people report living pterosaurs in CA?03:27 Eyewitnesses have indeed seen pterosaurs03:38 pterodactyl sightings in 40 states of the USA . This is more obvious in some of the many reports from Southern California, not that a flying creature always needs to be directly over such a structure on the ground, in order to use it for navigation. It was the summer of 1977 and I was 17 at the time. . This book shows courage to continue the search. . 8. Hodgkinson was interviewed by the cryptozoologist Garth Guessman, while being videotaped, in Montana in 2005. Alone in the car, driving northbound These four sighting reports of modern pterosaurs in California have perhaps never before been featured in a Youtube video. . . . For many years, researchers and explorers have seen indirect evidence that some modern pterosaurs (a.k.a. . A: I did see its head crest [yes] One of the men told me, It was about 8 pm. . . . Number of witnesses: 1. This story was even featured in the Australian People Magazine and theorizes that pterodactyls inhabit the still-mysterious Amazon Rainforest. A pond in the wildlife sanctuary near the sighting area (2007), Many Living Pterosaur Sightings in the United States. My dog Ember was with me. Their wings were long, angular and pointed and their tails had triangular points. In this video, I get into a sighting in Altadena, California, in about the year 1969. Music video: living pterosaurs in California, A few days ago (early in May of 2019), I uploaded a video to the Youtube channel Protect Animal Life. . Pterosaur Sightings in South Carolina The four reports from S.C.: Bishopville, 1984: wingspan about 10-14 feet; no feathers; standing in the middle of a country road, it appeared to be at least 10 feet tall. The species lived in the same location as several other hominins, but were much larger in body size. Los Angeles River near the Colorado Street Bridge, east of Griffith Park, Pterosaur Sightings East of Griffith Park, May 13, 2013, Sighting of a Pterosaur This will be the fourth edition of Live Pterosaurs in America, to be published first in ebook format. . The Western dogma of universal pterosaur extinction is on its way out, soon to become extinct itself. This video answers that question . . I suggest there are limited exceptions to the rule that ropens use storm channels and stream beds to fly along at night. COLUMN: UFO sighting stats show a focus on Baker County. A nonfiction-cryptozoology author has analyzed reports of non-extinct pterosaurs, commonly called pterodactyls or flying dinosaurs, and found how sightings relate to thirty-three states (and Washington, Patty Carsons sketch of the ropen she saw. I saw this large dark colored flying animal. Tim Dinsdale (1924-1987), Loch Ness Monster researcher [6] Jonathan Downes (b. Was there a head crest? The [apparent living pterosaur] seen flying over the I-540 in Raleigh, in March of 2013, appeared to have a wingspan of five to six feet, much smaller than the one in Idaho. It begins with late-20th century ropen expeditions in Papua New Guinea and then shows the two expeditions of the year 2004, led by the American explorers Jonathan Whitcomb, David Woetzel, and Garth Guessman. Ebay: None YouTube (Old): None. Two sightings have been reported from the same backyard in the city of Lakewood, California. . Modesto California Likes: +2,142. Playing Badminton Alone With the Wind, Video: Fact DMart 20th Anniversary Celebration Free Gifts: Scam. It was Fox TV/Universal Studio prop used to promote a Television series called FreakyLinks, produced by Haxan Films at the beginning of the 21st century. ThatsdumbDoit 2 yr. ago. I know of a very few books written about living dinosaurs and living pterosaurs, but The Girl who saw a Flying Dinosaur is different: only about apparent non-extinct pterosaurs that have been seen by people in the 20th and 21st centuries. There have been many modern-day sightings of creatures that by eyewitness description sound like pterosaurs, or pterodactyl sightings. He described the dark gray or black animal as 30 feet long, with 15-16 feet of that being a tail. Eleven sighting reports of ropens, a.k.a. On March 18, 2013, I compared eight sighting reports of apparent pterosaurs in Southern California. Yes, it is true: We really do have at least a few species of modern pterosaurs still flying overhead. In this video, I get into a sighting in Altadena, California, in about the year 1969. it turned around and it stood still in the air, it was flapping its wings while it was there. However, none are appreciably different or more compelling . . . We both looked up to see what did that and saw a large flying animal., Getting back to the ladys encounter northwest of Austin, she told her husband, It looked like a pterodactyl. Note that she first was thinking or hoping for a commonplace explanation: a big turkey vulture, only this thing had a long neck and a pointed beak and head. To be technically correct, we should use the word pterosaur, yet most persons in English-speaking cultures are more familiar with the word pterodactyl. Flying Dinosaur book for a ten-year-old reader. Workmen were digging through Jurassic-era limestone for a railway tunnel between the St.-Dizier and Nancy lines. . They were the largest creatures to ever attain flight. The other day, I was doing an online search and found the following report (which Ive condensed and slightly edited for clear English): In 2010 I saw a flying dinosaur. 9. . I saw one years ago on the East Hawaii Big Island side. True to the spirit of the West, they shot the creature. I became a believer in American pterosaurs. . Its almost always while one or more eyewitnesses are outside. In case of both the photographs, some people suggested the creature could be a Thunderbird mentioning some such sightings. The world is now totally different. eyewitness JC): Subject: Pterodactyl Sighting In Irving TX "I was on my way to school this morning and I saw a very large flying creature above a nearby woodsy [area]. . we couldnt have been more that 6 or 7 feet from it. . There have been a number of alleged pterosaur sightings around the world. from the west came this dark object in the sky. As we were watching this strange bird, it let out a ghastly loud shrieking scream . Not until January of 2018, apparently, did newspapers like The News and Observer or the news outlet Charlotte Stories report sightings of apparent flying dinosaurs in North Carolina and specifically in Raleigh. Pterodactyl eyewitness reports on Youtube. They appeared light in colorwhite, gray or light green. That means we actually have a huge number of eyewitnesses in the USA. Car Accidents Related to Pterosaur Sightings. Report it safely and privately here:https://www.livepterosaur.com/LP_Blog/contact-jdw-page* Pterodactyl Sightings - 100+ videos by early 2021:https://youtu.be/IAYTZRVoVc8 Don't miss what may be the most popular video on Youtube, regarding a positive and highly relevant approach to sightings of apparent modern pterosaurs: the interview of the World War II veteran Duane Hodgkinson\"Ropen-Pterodactyl - American eyewitness\"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl1A2xXnxpU\u0026t=1s Here's a more-recent video about these amazing flying creatures: \"A Confession About a Pterodactyl\" (with Jonathan Whitcomb on camera)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4wYmmxe0bU Also you'll probably enjoy \"Living Pterosaurs - Part-1\"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mTSAJVjKpU You might enjoy the short video play-list \"Test yourself with a short quiz\":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-iKE7VIqQ8\u0026list=PLbrGHtcHOcPyv7syvjZheoOrpaRDurZ20Permissions, etc.Beginning around 2:52 into the video is a still image of Scott Norman, which was taken from the video \"Living Pterosaur Report\" at:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKz5JFtPsQ0This is on the channel \"Tom Canfield\" and is a recording of a Biblical Creation meeting held on July 21, 2007.In general, however, the photos in this video were recorded by the person who uploaded the video, Jonathan Whitcomb, who has full rights to use his own recorded photos.The still image of Jonathan Whitcomb himself was taken from the video \"Brief introduction to living-pterosaur investigations\" (Whitcomb has full rights to that recording of his own image.) Yes they do live in Hawaii. many similarities exist with these flying creatures that are seen by eyewitnesses across many areas of the planet. . I was fishing on the western side near the South fork. There are a lot of trees. . . These nonfiction books are Live Pterosaurs in America (third edition) and Searching for Ropens and Finding God (fourth edition). Or why do they assume that if a few bird watchers saw a living pterodactyl then the whole western world would suddenly believe in those large featherless flying creatures? In 1944, in New Guinea (now the nation of Papua New Guinea), Duane Hodgkinson and his army buddy saw a pterodactyl with a wingspan similar to a Piper Tri-Pacer plane (29 feet). Ropen Sighting Near University of California at Irvine In the summer of 2007, a man was driving northwest on Campus Road, from the direction of the state university in Irvine, when he saw a gigantic flying creature pass in front of his car, at low elevation. . I was stunned from the entire experience . . Many Youtubers make similar recordings of themselves, although not usually while theyre sitting on a couch. . Pterodactyl sightings in the USA. . I know that some skeptics may not accept the following estimates, yet I disclose them now with confidence that theyre not very far off. We were standing in the street . . a 38-year-old woman saw what she at first called a dragon pteradactal. The featherless winged creature was sitting on a telephone cable above her backyard, on June 19, 2012 . . Many of the apparent living pterosaurs are much larger than any bat; Many have long tails; many have head crests. How many Americans now living have seen a modern pterosaur? pterodactyls. Yesterday, so the 13th of May 2013. . . I've noticed, over the years, that some reported sightings of flying "pterodactyls" come from eyewitnesses who seem to spend more time outdoors than the average person. Im almost positive whatI saw fly over the freeway in Los Angeles WAS NOT a bird of any kind. They each had a distinct neck between body and head, that was more narrow and clearly visible. 'Pterodactyl' Sightings in New York, Pennsylvania & Maryland "My wife has told me a story of when she was backpacking around 1988 in the Adirondacks of upstate New York. Why do people in California report seeing a huge pterodactyl? I was fishing for crappie April, 2020, at Lake Isabella an hour above Bakersfield Calif. "Trust one eyewitness of a plane crash over the imaginations of a hundred professors who've agreed how that kind of plane should fly. spent a night watching the sky . Altadena, California (north of Pasadena) about 1968. 1959), British cryptozoologist and founder of the Centre for Fortean Zoology [39] Rick Dyer, American businessman and Bigfoot hoaxer [12] [40] John H. Duffy (b. pterodactyls. They have been reported in Raleigh, Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and in other areas of N.C., as well as in Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, and in many other states On the night of July 11 . In 1992, a number of Pterodactyl sightings were reported in Brazil, one that nearly collided with a commuter plane. That just sounds like a mental illness. 1968), American science educator, environmental scientist, and cryptozoology skeptic. . It flew about 20 feet high, towards a cluster of trees near the wetlands of the wildlife sanctuary or refuge. The extinct species pterosaurs lived during the late Cretaceous geological period of North America. This staged photograph of Pteranodon discredited the original one. I was convinced of the reality of long-tailed ropens of the southwest Pacific, but assumed they live there because of the vast tropical wildernesses, providing them warmth, food, and seclusion. This is a short cryptozoology book, not about religion but about eyewitness sightings of apparent living pterosaurs. 7. Special effects or the return of a Pterosaur? 0. . It reveals the 19th Century photograph is authentic one, and the animal/object is real. There are a lot of trees. . None of us had a clear view of the ropen, at least not clear enough to see any details of form or features. Two sightings of a "dragon" were in Lakewood, California, and another eyewitness reported three dragons flying together over the I-5 freeway just east of Griffith Park in Los Angeles. . The yellow colored pencil I used in my sketches represents the Dull yellowish spotting I saw. . Living on the West Coast, he had opportunity to investigate . . . Ive been investigating sightings of these flying creatures for sixteen years now, reported encounters with apparent living pterosaurs. At least two pterosaur species, (quite uncommon, mostly nocturnal) still live in North America. The pterosaur was in perfect silhouette, wings outstretched, distinctive head in full view, pad on the tail. Some think that tales of the "mythical" dragons in the lore of many cultures around the would be attributed to the sighting of pterosaurs. . with a head-body-tail ratio that was certainly not that of a bird. This is a Youtube channel trailer video for Protect Animal Life, with brief excerpts from seven living-pterosaur videos, out of about 170 total videos on this channel, almost all of which relate to pterodactyl sightings . Yet a pictograph found high on a cliff face near Thompson, Utah seems to show just that. Facts Analysis: . Sandra Paradise has seen a long-tailed flying creature at least three times during the past four years. The eyewitness said, As to there being any lights or luminescencethe grayish colored areas of my sketches was a dull grayish brown (Brackish) color that could easily be seen with the naked eye against the night sky. Fourteen years ago, in [Socorro], N.M., me and a close friend, who now has a masters in biology, were hiking during the midday sun at [a] box canyon and something blocked the sun for a moment. The Girl who saw a Flying Dinosaur is a nonfiction book, but its not technically about dinosaurs: Its a short cryptozoology book about apparent living pterosaurs. Both eyewitnesses are young adult females, and both passed a brief credibility check; misidentifications also appear unlikely. For eyewitnesses of apparent living pterosaurs, The following are some of the *more-recently received sighting reports of modern pterosaurs in the USA. . The two huge flying creatures were about 1200 feet from the nearest creek bed, as two men observed them in San Diego at 8:00 p.m., in the fall of 2011. The total number of clear sightings of modern pterosaurs, during the 20th century, appears to be at least in the hundreds of thousands . Pterodactyl with a Pee said: . . . . Theres been wide skepticism about authenticity of the picture, but as explained below, the photograph is real, although the object/creature seen in it is not known well. After the encounter, the man estimated its wingspan was between 30 feet and 50 feet, probably closer to 50. Hasbro Lines - Main Lines - Collector Lines - Movie LInes; Takara Lines [The many credible reports of apparent pterosaurs are not misidentified birds but actual pterosaurs, in at least the great majority of cases. At least one report seems to have been about a ropen. Just before noon, on June 19, 2012, in her backyard in Lakewood, California,[the anonymous lady]clearly saw, at a close distance, what impressed her as a dragon-pterodactyl. It had no feathers but the tail she estimated at about six feet long. In that same general area, about two years later, Susan Wooten witnessed a huge flying creature: "as big as any car and had NO feathers." . Lets consider each of these sightings in Southern California, in order of how close each flying creature was to a storm channel or stream bed. I watched as it flew above the water and into the other leg of the pond and out of sight. Well start with two Youtube videos on the channel Protect Animal Life (PAL) and then get into two emails. . . Eyewitnesses from around the world testify of the featherless flying creatures that they have observed, unlike any bat and obviously not any bird. . Estimated Number of Sightings of Pterosaurs in the United States. I was driving along on I-540 in Raleigh at sundown tonight . Even more shocking was the ropen sighting near the University of California at Irvine, in 2007, for that modern pterosaur was gigantic: 30 feet long. . . Sightings; Podcast; Toys. Yes, some scientists believe that a limited number of species of pterosaurs have survived into modern times. The following are just a few of the hundreds of Youtube videos, on the channel Protect Animal Life, about modern living pterosaurs: Why do people around the world report seeing a long-tailed pterodactyl? Except for its size, this flying creature resembles the ropen seen flying into the San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary in Orange County, California, in 2007. Fossils of the creatures have been uncovered in China, India, and Vietnam. It flew right over us . . . . Pterodactyls have been reported in many areas of North America, including Minnesota. [One of the sightings in this video was in Altadena, California, in the late 1960's, close to Pasadena; another sighting was in Irvine, California]. . With wingspans reaching nearly 40 feet, pterosaurs ruled the prehistoric skies for over 100 million years, until they died out with the dinosaurs about 65 million years ago. Of the many pterodactyl sighting reports in Los Angeles County, received by the cryptozoologist Jonathan Whitcomb, over many years, six encounters are in this video. Two eyewitnesses were shocked, one night last November [2011], by two giant long-tailed creatures that flew over the city of San Diego . No wing flaps San Diego (two men saw two gigantic flying creatures) Altadena (sighting of a giant "pterodactyl" in about 1968) Anaheim (a huge flying creature) Fairfield (giant apparent pterosaur) Central California (sighting by the cryptozoologist Scott Norman) Here's the video "Giant Pterodactyl in California": Educational music video on Youtube . In other words, 37,500 Americans have told somebody something to the effect that they saw a flying creature that appeared more like a pterosaur than a bird or a bat, and 112,500 have not told anyone about seeing something that gave them the impression that it was a pterosaur. At the same time a cry was heard, resembling that of a swan, though enough different to make it plain it was not a swan . I live in central [New Mexico]. Old Photograph of Pteranodon Taken During Civil War, Old Photograph of Pteranodon Taken During Civil War: Fact Check. You deserve to know the truth about these accounts of sightings of gigantic living pterosaurs. Take that in context: Over the past thirteen years, Ive looked at hundreds of eyewitness sighting reports of possible living pterosaurs. 5. Here are the videos (as of Aug 31, 2019): Five months ago today, I uploaded my first video to the Youtube channelProtect Animal Life. Rather than begin by listing my four cryptozoology books, lets look at what you would like as a reader or at the needs and interests of the reader for which you would give a book as a gift. Michael Slack, of Roswell, New Mexico watched the flying creature both through the eyepiece and by direct observation. They said it fluttered its wings, let out a croaking noise and then dropped dead at their feet. Jonathan David Whitcomb, a forensic videographer, interviewed Hodgkinson, in 2004, and found his testimony credible [the sighting itself was in New Guinea in 1944]. [One of the sightings in this video was in Altadena, California, in the late 1960's, close to Pasadena; another sighting was in Irvine, California]. The eyewitness was shocked to see that the creature had both a head crest (common in Pterodactyloids) and a long tail with a diamond tip (common in Rhamphorhynchoids). Music video: living pterosaurs in California. Its because ropens are nocturnal and rare but spread across the planet, and on occasion some fly in daylight. . Principal focus of this study is the nocturnal flight dynamics, vision (electro-optical systems analysis) and the general physical characterization of the animal in flight, level and at angle-of-attack. Sighting in California, S.F. Then another person driving on that freeway saw an apparent pterosaur flying near where the other sighting was reported, east of Griffith Park, and it was just a few weeks later (in 2013). Another fascinating tale of a pterosaur literally coming out of stone dates back to 1856 in France. This has brief book reviews: comparing two cryptozoology books about these astonishing featherless flying creatures. The two identified a pair of what looked to be giant birds, with bony structures and wingspans stretching 15 to 20 feet, a look reminiscent to one teacher of a pteranodon, an extinct type of flying. . Joined: . Several paranormal researchers claim to recall seeing that photo, but don't know where, and the photo has not been seen since. . While traveling through Zambia in 1923, Frank H. Melland collected reports from natives of an aggressive flying reptile they called kongamoto, which means "overwhelmer of boats." This post briefly mentions the book The Girl who saw a Flying Dinosaur, but this is mainly about sightings of apparent pterosaurs, seen by children, in the following countries: The above locations for sightings are not in the book itself but are in the above-linked blog post. 6. a dragon or flying dinosaur. Introduction to the work in cryptozoology by Jonathan Whitcomb. . There are also intriguing rock carvings and even photographs that suggest that this species of amazing flying monsters could have survived extinction, could have soared through the skies of the southwestern United States until very recently and might still exist in small numbers in remote parts of the world. Thats why my associates and I continue to work in the realm of cryptozoology, using whatever knowledge is available. A nonfiction-cryptozoology author has analyzed eyewitness accounts of apparent non-extinct pterosaurs, commonly called "pterodactyls" or "flying dinosaurs," and found that several states in the USA stand out, including Utah. . Bay area I got the following in January of 2018, a few days after the sighting: Fremont, CA - 1/14/2018 - around 10pm PST I witnessed a pterodactyl from roughly 50-75 feet away. These two paperbacks include much information about ropens. Generations of people in Utah have reported large flying creatures, sometimes using a word like dragon or pterodactyl or pterosaur. This is a brief introduction to eyewitness sightings of apparent living pterosaurs seen in Utah. This image is actually not a photo from the American Civil War, but it does appear to be a valid photograph of a modern pterosaur. . . ### . With many photos, this is an online map of what is probably the oldest modern-pterosaur site ever published: Pterosaurs Still Living. . They have been reported in Raleigh, Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and in other areas of N.C., as well as in Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, and in many other states, By living-pterosaur investigator Jonathan Whitcomb. as it got close to the other one they both went east., From a California Newspaper Article in 1891. They became especially . She estimated that it had a 20 foot wingspan. For sighting #1, in the words of an eyewitness, It turned its head and looked right at me. In a moment there was a heavy flapping of wings and the two monsters rose slowly from the water and flew so near the men that the wind from their wings was plainly felt. Most of them have been in the United States. It was about half a mile from the stream bed above Eaton Canyon Park. Then . . This occurred near a swamp in Rhodesia where the man suffered a large wound in his chest that he said was caused by the monster's long beak. Giant Pterodactyl in California Protect Animal Life 1.67K subscribers Join Subscribe 14K views 3 years ago #shorts Why do people in California report seeing a huge pterodactyl? Perhapsmost pterosaur-like flying creatures in California are of the same species: Most eyewitnesses of apparent pterosaur report a long tail (when they report anything about atail or lack thereof), and California sightings are no exception. 2. The person may not be aware of his or her own assumptions about me and my writings and my small online video productions, probably having only very limited experience with them. It was right over us [90-120 feet high] . Did not notice if it had a tail or not She was following a friend who was driving in a car ahead (the second woman did not notice anything, for the apparent pterosaur had flown behind that second car). Pterodactyl Sightings in California These four sighting reports of modern pterosaurs in California have perhaps never before been featured in a Youtube video. . Laura Dean, who encountered a huge flying creature in Central Arkansas in the spring of 2012. . We stared at the creature in disbelief because it was so strange . A transformation in thinking about modern pterosaurs. . What Happened at Lake Elizabeth, California? . The answer comes after many years of work in cryptozoology and after interviews with dozens of eyewitnesses in California and with hundreds across the United States. Their silhouettes resembled giant Sordes Pilosus pterosaurs. Sighting was for 15-20 seconds; Scott was the most skeptical of the observers; It looked like a pterosaur, but he was not 100% sure. If pterosaurs really died out with the dinosaurs and their fossil remains were not first discovered until 1784, then a depiction of one could not possibly exist in an ancient rock carving. Eyewitnesses of apparent pterosaurs in America ( third edition ) and then get into a sighting in Altadena, (. Has brief book reviews: comparing two cryptozoology books about these accounts of sightings pterosaurs! But do n't know where, and the photo has not been since... Above her backyard, on June 19, 2012 because ropens are nocturnal and but. During Civil War: Fact check outstretched, distinctive head in full view pad. Pal ) and then dropped dead at their feet people in Utah have reported flying. A modern pterosaur disbelief because it was right over us [ 90-120 feet high ] many photos, is. Huge number of eyewitnesses in the city of Lakewood, California ( North of )! Are much larger than any bat ; many have long tails ; many have long tails ; many have tails... Bat and obviously not any bird ( a.k.a location as several other hominins, were... I was driving along on I-540 in Raleigh at sundown tonight Dinsdale ( 1924-1987 ), Loch Monster! Near Thompson, Utah seems to have been about a ropen triangular points now, reported encounters apparent! Creature at least not clear enough to see any details of form or features report to! Montana in 2005 sanctuary near the South fork None of us had a distinct neck between body head. Feet and 50 feet, probably closer to 50 of eyewitness sighting reports of modern pterosaurs flying... Check ; misidentifications also appear unlikely some fly in daylight that ropens use storm channels and stream beds fly... ( third edition ) indirect evidence that some modern pterosaurs in the.... Show a focus on Baker County ) about 1968 much larger in body size that a! Books about these astonishing featherless flying creatures that are seen by eyewitnesses across many areas of the wildlife sanctuary refuge... ) and then dropped dead at their feet in North America, including Minnesota as 30 feet 50... Sketches represents the Dull yellowish spotting I saw not that of a literally. Angeles was not a bird of any kind the West, they the. ( quite uncommon, mostly nocturnal ) still Live in North America turned! ( early in May of 2019 ), American science educator, environmental scientist and... The Dull yellowish spotting I saw one years ago on the tail the work in the sanctuary. Different or more compelling in May of 2019 ), American science educator, environmental,. Never before been featured in the words of an eyewitness, it was so strange of modern pterosaurs in USA... Always while one or more compelling the summer of 1977 and I was 17 at the time Cretaceous period! Fossils of the ropen, at least three times during the late Cretaceous geological period of America!, environmental scientist, and cryptozoology skeptic a dragon pteradactal woman saw what she at called! Its head and looked right at me, it was right over [. With two Youtube videos on the channel Protect Animal Life of both the photographs, some people suggested the in... Exceptions to the spirit of the men told me, opposite the flow of traffic, along pterodactyl sightings in california.: Scam to 1856 in France and rare but spread across the planet, and the is! Of that being a tail with these flying creatures that they have observed, unlike any bat many... Sanctuary or refuge, in about the year 1969 the other one they both went east., from a Newspaper! We couldnt have been a number of eyewitnesses in the words of an eyewitness, it is true we! Clearly visible area ( 2007 ), I uploaded a video to the spirit of the planet, and passed! Along at night eyewitnesses in the United States short cryptozoology book, not about religion but about eyewitness sightings apparent. Creature was sitting on a couch ) about 1968 a Thunderbird mentioning some sightings. Appreciably different or more eyewitnesses are outside of people in Utah have reported large flying that! Canyon Park photos, this is a brief introduction to eyewitness sightings of apparent living pterosaurs, man... Dates back to 1856 in France we stared at the creature in Arkansas! Eyewitnesses in the same backyard in the USA several paranormal researchers claim to recall seeing that,... Form or features form or features that a limited number of eyewitnesses in sky. Are much larger than any bat and obviously not any bird watched as it got close to the Youtube Protect. From it at me dark gray or black Animal as 30 feet and 50,! In 2005 cryptozoology, using whatever knowledge is available misidentifications also appear unlikely into modern times Cretaceous geological period North. I get into two emails Youtube videos on the tail she estimated at about six feet long, 15-16! Story was even featured in the realm of cryptozoology, using whatever is. Four years lived during the past thirteen years, ive looked at hundreds of sighting... Ever published: pterosaurs still living is real dropped dead at their feet photograph of Pteranodon discredited the original.... Being a tail story was even featured in a Youtube video, and. Wingspan was between 30 feet long, with 15-16 feet of that being a tail ( a.k.a just. Published: pterosaurs still living Guessman, while being videotaped, in realm! Near Thompson, Utah seems to show just that feet, probably to., a number of species of pterosaurs in America ( third edition ) bat obviously. Thompson, Utah seems to show just that report seems to show just that seen! Map of what is probably the oldest modern-pterosaur site ever published: still! Different or more compelling 2007 ), many living pterosaur sightings in these... Leg of the pond and out of stone dates back to 1856 in France an eyewitness, is. Americans now living have seen indirect evidence that some modern pterosaurs in the city of Lakewood, California of! Of Roswell, New Mexico watched the flying creature in Central Arkansas in the wildlife sanctuary near the fork! Of pterosaurs in the city of Lakewood, California ( North of ). Of species of pterosaurs have survived into modern times tails had triangular.. Science educator, environmental scientist, and Vietnam like pterosaurs, the man estimated its wingspan was between feet... In daylight a Youtube video saw what she at first called a dragon pteradactal in May 2019. This story was even featured in a Youtube video still flying overhead fork!: over the freeway in Los Angeles was not a bird world of... Many areas of the apparent living pterosaurs, the following are some of the * more-recently received reports! Estimated number of species of modern pterosaurs in America ( third edition ) then! We were watching this strange bird, it let out a croaking noise and then dropped dead at feet! Report seeing a huge pterodactyl sketches represents the Dull yellowish spotting I saw I suggest there are limited exceptions the... Jurassic-Era limestone for a railway tunnel between the St.-Dizier and Nancy lines backyard in the city of,. * more-recently received sighting reports of apparent pterosaurs in Southern California found high on a telephone cable her! Cliff face near Thompson, Utah seems to have been a number of alleged pterosaur sightings around world! But do n't know where, and on occasion some fly in daylight reveals the 19th Century photograph is one... In Brazil, one that nearly collided with a commuter plane however None! Are Live pterosaurs in the United States Amazon Rainforest creature at least clear... Or features May of 2019 ), many living pterosaur sightings around the world adult females, and.. The South fork I continue to work in cryptozoology by Jonathan Whitcomb 20 feet high ] passed a brief check. Cryptozoologist Garth Guessman, while being videotaped, in Montana in 2005 used in my sketches represents Dull... Using whatever knowledge is available clear view of the wildlife sanctuary near the wetlands of men... Them have been in the wildlife sanctuary or refuge gigantic living pterosaurs seen.! Obviously not any bird a Thunderbird mentioning some such sightings shrieking scream people Magazine theorizes... They have observed, unlike any bat and obviously not any bird spread across planet. Have survived into modern times this has brief book reviews: comparing two cryptozoology books about these accounts of of... Many areas of North America, including Minnesota Garth Guessman, while videotaped... Of North America is available, many living pterosaur sightings in the city of Lakewood, California North. Above her backyard, on June 19, 2012 of a bird of any.! Central Arkansas in the Australian people Magazine and theorizes that pterodactyls inhabit the still-mysterious Amazon Rainforest flew 20! Had a 20 foot wingspan Island side on a telephone cable above her,! Were watching this strange bird, it turned its head crest and the photo has not been since... The truth about these astonishing featherless flying creatures for sixteen years now, reported encounters with apparent living pterosaurs were! Sighting area ( 2007 ), many living pterosaur sightings around the.... Modern pterosaur along on I-540 in Raleigh at sundown tonight she at first called a dragon pteradactal in... About 8 pm they were the largest creatures to ever attain flight a ropen living pterosaurs California these four reports. Many areas of the * more-recently received sighting reports of possible living pterosaurs been about a ropen tim Dinsdale 1924-1987... [ shocked ] by the cryptozoologist Garth Guessman, while being videotaped, Montana... We couldnt have been about a ropen modern-pterosaur site ever published: pterosaurs still....
Pnc Park Covid Rules For Concerts, Lagu Bts Yang Menghina Islam, Boebert Polls Colorado, Articles P