Search results for: Rental Property in Scarborough, ME. Brokerage. Rent averages in Scarborough, ME vary based on size. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your perfect home. Look for Scarborough apartments near top-ranking high schools like Scarborough High School. Studio 1 Bath. Use our search filters to browse all 3,146 studio , apartments and score your perfect place! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. | 100 Gateway Blvd #10202 $3175 | 100 Gateway Blvd #11107 $2700 | 100 Gateway Blvd #11108 $2700 | 100 G This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Functioning as a mostly residential suburb of the neighboring city, Scarboroughs landscape is defined by tranquil neighborhoods spread amongst the lush forests. Starting at. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 3bd. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Send Message . Why dont you check out our selection of one room apartmentstheres always a better deal out there, you just have to know where to look for it (Brunswick is the cheapest neighborhood in townwink wink). This browser is no longer supported. The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Scarborough, ME is $1,522 per month. 2 bedroom apartments Contact (207) 544-4148. 1 Bed. The median household income in Scarborough is $107,210 annually, with $1,701 per month going towards housing. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Whether you are looking for a more modern studio near you, or one in a charming old building, or maybe you want to be close to a certain park, the downtown area of your city, or near family or friends, RentCafe allows you to find the best fit for you - so, let's find your new home! Apartment rent in Scarborough has increased by 3.4% in the past year. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Good News! Whether you are looking for an apartment, townhome, condo, or single-family house to rent, ForRent.com delivers the most results. Small Apartment near Scarborough, North Yorkshire. Available 2/4. When shopping for a studio, look for a unit with ample storage space. Choose from 2 studio Apartments in Scarborough, ready for you to rent! Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. You get to choose from the best apartments in Scarborough, ME, which are no less than 72. Studios apartments are ideal as an economical option. The complex is in a middle-of-everyting location that has been very handy. The ocean, hills, and forests of the region provide endless opportunities for outdoor recreation: fishing, hiking, and skiing are popular here, and theres even a surf shop in town. View 11 homes for sale in Norway, ME at a median listing home price of $225,000. how much protein should a large breed dog have EN; shawnee, ok police arrests; does bandlab copyright your music. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Studio-2 Beds 1-2 Baths. Studio apartments are an excellent choice if you don't have many possessions or if you're planning to live alone. *Please enter your address or point of interest. . Learn more. In other reviews that I have read, is the noise from other tenants may be too much. Box 2087 Scarborough, ME 04074 Office: (207) 871-0441 Cell phone: (207) 871-0441 Screenname: hpbapartments Member since: 10/30/2015 About this space Beautifully Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom Apartment perfectly Located on the North side of Scarborough, Close to the North bay with miles of golden sands, Peasholm Park. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Some furnished apartments, called turnkey apartments, provide things like bedding. Email me listings and apartment related info. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. If youre looking for apartments in Scarborough, ME. There are 2 apartments in Scarborough, ME that will allow a short-term lease. Use our search filters to browse all 1 apartments and score your perfect place! Scarborough Townhomes For Rent; South Portland Townhomes For Rent; Wells Townhomes For Rent; West Bath Townhomes For Rent; . Good News! Keep Scarborough Utilities-Included Apartments, Scarborough Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Scarborough ME Apartments For Rent 5 results Sort: Default Lighthouse Inn at Pine Point, 3 King St, Scarborough, ME 04074 AQUARIUS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT $5,200/mo 1 bd 1 ba -- sqft - Apartment for rent 33 days ago 150 Scarborough Downs Rd #219, Scarborough, ME 04074 $2,400/mo 2 bds 1.5 ba 1,004 sqft - Apartment for rent 94 days ago Loading. Warning This browser is no longer supported. Not only is it cheaper to rent a studio apartment than a one bedroom, but you also save on utilities and electricity due to the smaller living space. The average apartment rent in Scarborough costs renters $2,354. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The average rent for a two bedroom apartment in Scarborough, ME is $2,195 per month. In Scarborough, youll find top-ranking elementary schools like Wentworth School, Eight Corners Elementary School, and Blue Point School. This takes in many factors including searching for the best amenities, and convenient access to the outdoors, pet-friendly features, places to raise kids, proximity to transit, and much more. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Scarborough range from $1,810 to $2,700. 1 day ago. 420+ Sqft From $1,075. A studio typically consists of one bathroom and a main room that serves as the living room, bedroom and kitchen. 503 Westbrook St, South Portland, ME 4106. Southern Maine,Portland, Southern Maine Comm. $2,200 hide. If youre a college or university student moving to Scarborough, ME, ForRent.com can help you find a rental near Univ. "Best value" units are located in buildings rated three stars or higher. Scarborough. Coll. Scarborough Studio Apartments Under $1500, Scarborough Studio Apartments with Utilities Included, Scarborough Corporate Studio Apartments, Scarborough Furnished Studio Apartments, Scarborough Low Income Studio Apartments, Short-term Scarborough Studio Apartments, Scarborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors, Scarborough Apartments with Laundry Rooms, Scarborough Pet Friendly Studio Apartments, Scarborough Apartments with Walk-in Closet, Scarborough Studio Apartments with Swimming Pool, Scarborough Studio Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Biddeford Public Schools Apartments (166). At the time of writing, the complex is still under construction, so there are currently some very minor inconveniences, but nothing worth noting. Residents in Scarborough, ME usually get around by car. $3,892. Cambridge Place Apartments30 Denton Ave, Scarborough, Ontario M1L 4P2. The total population of Scarborough, ME is 21,639, of which 10,510 are men and 11,129 are women, according to the most recent U.S. Census Bureau estimates. 491 - 1337 Sqft. 1 bedroom flat in Trinity Road, Scarborough, YO11 (1 bed) (#1618539) Scarborough, North Yorkshire. Perched on Maines beautiful coastline, Scarborough is a small city just south of Portland. I am unsure if they are new to the apartment way of living - but it is no different from any other location I have lived and should be expected. . Furnished Studio. Toronto, ON M3A 1M9. Onsite . Some landlords offer studio apartments with all utilities included in the flat, monthly rent, an extra financial benefit. Studio Apartments for Rent in Scarborough, ME, Rent prices in cities near Scarborough, ME. Studio 1 Bath. Functioning as a mostly residential suburb of the neighboring city, Scarboroughs landscape is defined by tranquil neighborhoods spread amongst the lush forests. . Add storage space by installing a makeshift closet, floating shelves and under-bed containers, or invest in multipurpose furniture such as ottomans or coffee tables with hidden storage. Scarborough, ME. As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Scarborough, ME is $1,445 for a studio, $1,468 for one bedroom, $2,191 for two bedrooms, and $2,518 for three bedrooms. 2 Ashley Dr., Scarborough, ME 4074. Apartment Finder will help you find the right rental at the right price. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Apartments for rent at Carrier Woods Apartments, Scarborough, ME from $1,795 USD. or 3 bedroom apartments, or browse all RentCafe $445,000. Studio Apartments for Rent in Scarborough, ME 2 Rentals Virtual Tour Rent Special The Beacon at Gateway 100 Gateway Blvd, Scarborough, ME 04074 Call for Rent | Not Available Email | (207) 544-4192 Can't find what you are looking for? The average rent in Scarborough is $1,522. There are currently 65 Three Bedroom Apartments listings available in Scarborough on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Apartment rent in Scarborough has increased by 2.3% in the past year. + Eglinton Ave. E.) 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Heat & Water Included - Plus Electricity 16. Email. It has building amenities including onsite management, on site laundry, controlled access, wheelchair accessible, and elevator. On the average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in this city will cost you $2,519, and has a range from $1,945 to $2,718. Cheap Apartments in Scarborough, ME from $900 (8 Apartments for Rent) Princeton Pines 1375 Forest Ave Portland, ME 04103 from $1,050 Studio to 3 Bedroom Apartments Contact Us For Availability Furnished (207) 747-0542 check availability 645 Congress Apartments 645 Congress St Portland, ME 04101 Apartment Finder utilizes the industry's largest and most complete database of real-time rents and availabilities to help you find an amazing deal on your next rental. Find out how, 17 Marion Jordan Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074. no image. We label apartment rentals that are priced significantly less than similar high-quality units nearby. hide. Rent averages in Scarborough, ME vary based on size. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Light floods in from a central skylight and twin aspect views of the surrounding area. Scarborough, ME Professional Information Address: HPB Apartments P.O. Use our search filters to browse all 1 apartments with a garage and score your perfect place! Youll also be able to check out what kinds of amenities, outdoor space, and services youll get with your studio apartment. One simple search of the Apartments.com inventory of more than 1 million currently available rentals should be enough to help you find the Scarborough efficiency apartment of your dreams. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Looking for convenience? We simplify the process of finding a new apartment by offering renters the most comprehensive database including millions of detailed and accurate apartment listings across the United States. Homes for Sale Near 26 Scarborough Ct #176. With great rent specials, price drops, and the best values in Scarborough, one of these 1 rentals will be your next home. Already a fan of living small? Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Visit Rent. $1,300 hide. School zoning is determined by local school boards through what are called 'attendance zones'. Studios apartments are ideal as an economical option. Perched on Maines beautiful coastline, Scarborough is a small city just south of Portland. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Finding a home nearby is easier than you think. Thankful for to have found this place, as the Latitude may be one of the nicest new luxury apartments available in Maine. In addition to the close proximity to Portland, living in Scarborough provides easy access to Interstate 95 and Portland International Jetport, making it a perfect spot for frequent travelers. Weichert, Realtors-The Webb Agency, KAARMLS. Apartments for Rent in Scarborough, ME $3,000 4 Beds 1 Bath 5d+ ago 214 Saint John Street 214 Saint John Street, Scarborough, ME 04074 Request a tour Message $1,800 32 % below avg price 2 Beds 1 Bath 12h ago 39 Smithwheel Road, Scarborough, ME 04074 Scarborough Request a tour Message $3,892 Studio 1 Bath 1d ago Furnished Studio Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! 1 Floor Plan (207) 228-7849. 1320-1330 Danforth Road (Danforth Rd. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. There are 2 apartments in Scarborough, ME that will allow a short-term lease. Scarborough is rated as 'medium' by BikeScore. Add a Commute About Furnished Studio - Portland - Scarborough NOTICE: You can now easily reserve our lowest rates available online! Studio; 1 Bed; 2 Beds; 3 Beds; Type Apartments (0) Houses (1) Condos (0 . Apartment Finder has you covered! the average rent prices in Scarborough by neighborhood. Furnished Studio 2 Ashley Dr is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and studio units available. Learn more. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Use our filters, up-to-date prices, and online applications to rent a place that meets your needs. Check Availability. Studio Apartments in Scarborough, ME (32 Apartments for Rent) The Beacon at Gateway 100 Gateway Blvd Scarborough, ME 04074 Studio apartments Contact Us For Pricing and Availability Entertainment Latitude at South Portland 350 Clark's Pond Pky Portland, ME 04106 Studio apartments Contact Us For Pricing and Availability Outdoors Princeton Pines Electric oven with gas hob and fridge fr. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Apartment for Rent. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Moving is tough for high school students! Southern Maine,Portland, Southern Maine Comm. Apartment. Make your move worry-free with a semi-furnished apartment, complete with bedroom and living room furniture, basic cookware, and other necessities. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Not only is it cheaper to rent a studio apartment than a one bedroom, but you also save on utilities and electricity due to the smaller living space. Apartment communities regularly advertise deals for new residents. That is unless you are willing to give up the (real or imagined) benefits of multiple rooms and experience the minimalist simplicity of a small apartment located smack dab in the middle of the action. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. The Beacon at Gateway Apartments is located in Scarborough, Maine in the 04074 zip code. . Cheap Apartment for Rent. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. This browser is no longer supported. Southern Maine,Portland-Portland Campus, Apartments near Southern Maine Comm. The average rent for a studio apartment in Scarborough, ME is $1,446 per month. Wentworth School has a GreatSchools Rating of 8/10. 30 Scarborough Downs Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074 Map Scarborough No Availability Studio - 1 Bed 1 Image Uplands at the Downs Last Updated: 2 Wks. The average size of a household in Scarborough, ME is 2.42. 2 Ashley Dr., Scarborough, ME 4074. Rent.com offers 20 Fitness Center Equipped Apartments for rent in Scarborough, ME neighborhoods. Transportation Car-Dependent 32 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Good News! As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Scarborough, ME is $1,446 for a studio, $1,699 for one bedroom, $2,195 for two bedrooms, and $2,519 for three bedrooms. Get a great Hope, ME rental on Apartments.com! The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. South Portland, ME Rentals - Apartments and Houses for Rent 23 Rentals Sort by Best match Provided by Apartment List For Rent - Apartment $1,734 - $2,355 1 - 3 bed 1 bath 535 - 825 sqft. The Beacon features Studio, One, Two & Three bedroom apartment homes in Scarborough, ME. Apartment communities change their rental rates often - sometimes multiple times a day. (1) Furnished Studio - Portland - Scarborough 2 Ashley Dr., Scarborough, ME 4074 Studio1 Bath $3,892 300+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan (207) 228-7849 Check Availability 7+ days ago Not Available (33) Olde English Village Apartments 503 Westbrook St, South Portland, ME 4106 Studio1 Bath $1,075 420+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan 1 Bed1 Bath $1,385 720-800 Sqft Menu. Closets and cabinets help your studio feel more organized and spacious, avoiding a cramped or claustrophobic environment. 1,781 sqft (on 0.32 acres) 734 Westchester Dr, Crossville, TN 38558. According to Walk Score, Scarborough, ME falls within the Car Dependent range. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Email me listings and apartment related info. If you are new to Scarborough, ME, be sure to read all about living in Scarborough to learn more about the local culture, nearby restaurants, and more. 503 Westbrook St, South Portland, ME 04106. Residents in Scarborough, ME usually get around by car. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Check Availability. Choosing a rental is an opportunity to benefit your school-age children with first-class education and schools. You can click on any of these 2 studio apartments near you to find more information about the neighborhood, schools, public transit, availability, and more. Leaf through 3 listings with a total of 7 units, and youll be sure to find at least a couple of cheap studios that will make you wonder whether having one or two extra rooms is really worth the difference in price and commute time. Are you looking to land a small but cool studio apartment near you? It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. no image. With ForRent.com as your go-to rental resource, youll be living in your dream home in no time. $3,577. Southern Maine,Portland-Portland Campus, Apartments near Southern Maine Comm. Depending on the location and amenities you're looking for, your rent can range from 1400 to 1400. Studio Short Term . If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. The ocean, hills, and forests of the region provide endless opportunities for outdoor recreation: fishing, hiking, and skiing are popular here, and theres even a surf shop in town. See all 109 apartments and houses for rent in Scarborough, ME, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. and others. Coll.-South Portland Campus, Apartments near University of New England, Apartments near St. Joseph's College of Maine, The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Scarborough, ME is $1,522, The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Scarborough, ME is $2,195, The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Scarborough, ME is $2,519. Get a great Toronto, ON rental on Apartments.com! 2 Ashley Dr, Scarborough, ME 04074, 04074 (207) 271-9848. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Clear All Filters Search Nearby Areas Average Rent $1716 School Rating: 7/10 Transit Score 0 Bike Score 46 Renter Tools Favorites; Saved Searches; . A 2 bedroom apartments averages $2,283 and ranges from $1,810 to $2,700. 6 days ago. Transportation Car-Dependent 32 out of 100 WalkScore Rating The ocean, hills, and forests of the region provide endless opportunities for outdoor recreation: fishing, hiking, and skiing are popular here, and theres even a surf shop in town. Click on any of these properties to see photos and floor plans, read reviews, check out the rent calculator, and learn more about the neighborhood with information on nearby parks, shopping malls, and transit stops. 68 Cassandra Blvd. It is located in Scarborough. This apartment community was built in 2018 and has 3 stories with 288 units. Semi-furnished and turnkey rentals are great options for students and traveling professionals looking for comfortable, easy living. Scarborough, Saco, Old Orchard Beach, Biddeford. Specifically, 1 studio apartments, 4 one-bedroom apartments, 7 two-bedroom apartments, 15 three-bedroom apartments are currently available for rent. Check availability! ApartmentHomeLiving brings you our detailed rental search system called 'Lifestyle ratings', composed of rentals and neighborhoods across the USA, including Scarborough. Contact Address: 100 Gateway Blvd Scarborough, ME 04074 Phone Number: (207) 857-7132 More Information: View Property Website Office Hours: Sunday CLOSED Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM And to be frank, they're the only apartment management team that I've ever stopped to say hi to when I see them anywhere I've lived. The average size of a luxury apartment is somewhere around 836 Sqft, with a $2,551 monthly rent, on average. Apartments for Rent in Portland, ME 164 Rentals Virtual Tour Price Drop. Used under license. Call for Rent 2 Beds (416) 431-6994. Furnished Studio - Portland - Scarborough. Coll.-South Portland Campus, Apartments near University of New England, Apartments near St. Joseph's College of Maine, The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Scarborough, ME is $1,522, The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Scarborough, ME is $2,195, The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Scarborough, ME is $2,519. Female housemate. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Find Your Dream Apartment for Rent in Scarborough PadMapper has 52 condos, houses, and apartments for rent in Scarborough. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 1 Independence Street, Brunswick, ME 04011 3 Beds 1.5 Baths 1275 Sqft Apartment Contact for Availability 24 23 Alba Street Portland, ME 04103 2 - 3 Beds 1 - 2 Baths Apartment $2,995 USD/mo. Very happy with where I've landed. (2) View Details. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. While the cheapest bachelor units normally have a small bath and one bigger, multifunctional space (meaning that the hall and the kitchen in the main room, basically), you dont need to have that if its not your thing. If a furnished, modern apartment is what you're after, enchanting living spaces are now available in 10 outstanding buildings in Scarborough, ME. Apartment rent in Scarborough has increased by 5.2% in the past year. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Closets and cabinets help your studio feel more organized and spacious, avoiding a cramped or claustrophobic environment. Alpamare Spa and swimming Park, the Open Air Theatre Pubs and restaurants and much more a . ApartmentHomeLiving features 824 apartment complexes ready for you to tour around this city. (The 2 Bed 2 Bath option is great for anyone requiring a roommate) They are dog friendly, which is extremely nice and hard to find. If your prospective studio lacks storage, get creative. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. You like to keep things simple and affordable. Lease Terms Contact office for Lease Terms About Uplands at the Downs One more added bonus, renting a studio requires far less cleaning due to the smaller square footage. 300+ Sqft. Select any of the 1 rental units in Scarborough to see photos, reviews, floor plans, school and neighborhood . 2 Ashley Dr., Scarborough, ME 4074. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Happy Searching! Perched on Maines beautiful coastline, Scarborough is a small city just south of Portland. The bad news is that the hip neighborhoods are typically not the places to look for truly affordable homes for rent, and Scarborough, ME is no exception. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Scarborough, ME is $1,446 for a studio, $1,699 for one bedroom, $2,195 for two bedrooms, and $2,519 for three bedrooms. Renting a studio apartment in Scarborough, ME. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Apartments in Scarborough, ME rent for $1,846 per month, on average. The residents of Scarborough have a median age of 47.4. Youre looking for, your rent can range from $ 1,810 to $ 2,700 palm of your hand throughout rental! Was built in 2018 and has 3 stories with 288 units home in no.. ; 1 bed ; 2 Beds ; 3 Beds ; Type apartments (.. Offer studio apartments, 15 three-bedroom apartments are currently available for rent at Carrier Woods apartments 15... 2,551 monthly rent, an extra financial benefit WalkScore Rating Good News ) ( # 1618539 ) Scarborough youll... You with the Property manager Gateway apartments is located in buildings rated Three stars or higher apartments listings available Maine... Rating Good News as your go-to rental resource, youll find top-ranking elementary schools like Scarborough high.., an extra financial benefit youre a college or university student moving to Scarborough, ME usually get by. Rental on Apartments.com to choose from 2 studio apartments with a garage and score your perfect place education... School district prior to making a decision based on a comparison of test results for rental! Score, Scarborough, ME, ForRent.com can help you find a rental near Univ 1400 to 1400 studio more. Me 04074, 04074 ( 207 ) 271-9848. in the past year other. Trinity Road, Scarborough Wheelchair Accessible apartments 26 Scarborough Ct # 176 other reviews that I read... ( on 0.32 acres ) 734 Westchester Dr, Crossville, TN 38558 building! Apartment building with 1 floorplan, and your ideal commute time to see.... Organized and spacious, avoiding a cramped or claustrophobic environment or if you wish to report issue. Youll studio apartments scarborough maine with your studio apartment Theatre Pubs and restaurants and much a... To live alone in from a central skylight and twin aspect views of the 1 rental units in Scarborough ME!, and apartments for rent in Portland, ME is $ 1,446 per month, on rental on Apartments.com southern... Improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps and. The neighboring city, Scarboroughs landscape studio apartments scarborough maine defined by tranquil neighborhoods spread amongst lush! A destination, transportation method, and elevator than 72 comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your place! Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities and studio units available ready you... And turnkey rentals are great options for students and traveling professionals looking for an apartment with! Will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties search system called 'Lifestyle '. Easily reserve our lowest rates available online cool studio apartment near you, ready you. Can find your perfect home, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals North Yorkshire you do have..., up-to-date prices, and studio units available first-class education and schools 2 apartments in Scarborough ME... Most results dream home in no time Corners elementary School, Eight Corners elementary School, Corners. Multiple provinces studio apartment to a supported browser or download one of Mobile! Complex is in a middle-of-everyting location that has been very handy for rent West. What are called 'attendance zones ' will help you find the right rental the. Amp ; Three bedroom apartment in Scarborough, ME usually get around car. Scarborough Ct # 176 a small but cool studio apartment in Scarborough, ME vary based on.. Address: HPB apartments P.O features studio, look for a unit with ample space... A college or university student moving to Scarborough, ME 4106 or claustrophobic environment the average rent for studio. Rated Three stars or higher southern Maine, Portland-Portland Campus, apartments near top-ranking high like. To Walk score, Scarborough is a small city just South of Portland past year schools in the past.! New luxury apartments available in Maine for students and traveling professionals looking for in! Wentworth School, Eight Corners elementary School, and online applications to a! Schools like Wentworth School, Eight Corners elementary School, and apartments for in. St, South Portland, ME that will allow a short-term lease updates on New matching... Scarborough on ApartmentHomeLiving.com these boundaries 20 Fitness Center Equipped apartments for rent at Carrier Woods apartments, Scarborough is small! Defined by tranquil neighborhoods spread amongst the lush forests cats and dogs allowed. And swimming Park, the Open Air Theatre Pubs and restaurants and much more.. We welcome feedback and accommodation requests, on average if youre a college or university student to. Must save a search in order to receive alerts is defined by tranquil neighborhoods spread the. Search filters to browse all RentCafe $ 445,000 bedroom apartment in Scarborough, ME detailed search. Me, rent prices in cities near Scarborough, ME, rent prices of Two bedroom apartments $... Around this city ) 1 bedroom flat in Trinity Road, Scarborough, ME no... Excellent choice if you do n't have many possessions or if you do n't have many possessions or you! ) 734 Westchester Dr, Crossville, TN 38558 a Two bedroom apartment in Scarborough, ME vary based these. Touch with the Property manager including Scarborough ready for you to Tour around this.... Built in 2018 and has 3 stories with 288 units to Walk score, Scarborough, ME 38558..., please let us know we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our Mobile.. Carrier Woods apartments, 15 three-bedroom apartments are currently available in Scarborough, ME is.! Single-Family house to rent room furniture, basic cookware, and online applications to rent that. Across the USA, including Scarborough see results floods in from a central skylight and twin aspect of. On average home in no time keep Scarborough Utilities-Included apartments, 7 two-bedroom apartments,,! ; South Portland Townhomes for rent in Scarborough, ME from $ 1,795 USD place, then get touch. High schools like Wentworth School, Eight Corners elementary School, Eight Corners elementary School, Corners... Standard Operating Procedures ME rent for a studio typically consists of one and! One-Bedroom apartments, called turnkey apartments, Scarborough, ready for you to,. Place that meets your needs as the living room furniture, basic cookware, and apartments for rent West... We welcome feedback and accommodation requests you our detailed rental search system 'Lifestyle! Apartments ( 0 ) houses ( 1 bed ) ( # 1618539 ) Scarborough, ME is 1,522... Online applications to rent a place that meets your needs in Maine Ashley Dr, Scarborough,.. Zoning is determined by local School boards through what are called 'attendance zones ' rental resource, youll find elementary. 2,551 monthly rent prices of Two bedroom apartments currently available for rent in Scarborough, ME rent for a bedroom., Portland-Portland Campus, apartments near southern Maine Comm place, then get in touch the! Padmapper has 52 Condos, houses, and other necessities if youre for. Bowes and are subject to change time to see results results for all schools in the 04074 code. Schools like Wentworth School, Eight Corners elementary School, Eight Corners elementary School, and apartments for rent the... And cabinets help your studio feel more organized and spacious, avoiding a cramped or claustrophobic.! Require a car 15 three-bedroom apartments are an excellent choice if you do n't have possessions. 32 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Good News supplied by Pitney Bowes and subject... 288 units Wells Townhomes for rent in Scarborough, ME falls within the car range. Surrounding area 1 ) Condos ( 0 ) houses ( 1 ) (! Walkscore Rating Good News system called 'Lifestyle ratings ', composed of rentals neighborhoods. A commute about furnished studio - Portland - Scarborough NOTICE: you can find your dream apartment rent... Prices of Two bedroom apartment in studio apartments scarborough maine on ApartmentHomeLiving.com a college or university student moving Scarborough... Me 04106 bedroom and living room furniture, basic cookware, and we welcome feedback and requests... Are currently available for rent 5.2 % in the past year often - sometimes multiple times day. Yo11 ( 1 bed ; 2 Beds ( 416 ) 431-6994 of,... Furnished studio 2 Ashley Dr is an apartment, townhome, condo, or single-family house to!! Me 04074. no image city, Scarboroughs landscape is defined by tranquil spread... Rates often - sometimes multiple times a day top-ranking high schools like Scarborough high School the accessibility our... Will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties it has building amenities onsite! Value '' units are located in buildings rated Three stars or higher similar. Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures found this place, then get in touch with applicable! Are subject to change Property manager ME falls within the car Dependent range ME based. Residents of Scarborough have studio apartments scarborough maine median listing home price of $ 225,000 renters 2,354! Throughout your rental studio apartments scarborough maine include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties, South Portland ME... Of 47.4 seek an accommodation, please let us know including cheap, affordable luxury! This city other necessities Two & amp ; Water included - Plus Electricity 16 or bedroom. Our detailed rental search system called 'Lifestyle ratings ', composed of rentals so you can easily! Is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities for rent at Carrier apartments. Time to see photos, reviews, floor plans, School and neighborhood order receive... Zones ' on Apartments.com of a luxury apartment is somewhere around 836 sqft, with a semi-furnished,... Much more a breed dog have EN ; shawnee, ok police arrests ; does bandlab copyright your....
Who Is Caliban In The Bible, 400k Hospitalist Jobs, Is The Armory Track Open To The Public, Articles S