KSAT 12 viewers had several strong reactions on social media after a viral video surfaced showing a former Taco Bell employee engaged in a tea-dispenser fight with the location's assistant manager. Mared Parry. This Taco Bell employee was attacked by a man and the employee Knocked him out.#knockout #tacobell #viral The man who was restraining the customer says, What are you doing? Call the police, as he flips the unconscious customer over, revealing blood from a head injury on the restaurant floor. But the investigation into how the blaze began took a turn on July 8, when the restaurants management called local fire investigators to report that surveillance cameras had captured their employees playing with fireworks inside of the establishment, according to a statement released Monday by the Nashville Fire Department. Click here to sign up to our newsletters. Call the police.". Bryan Reese says employees followed him outside the restaurant around 10:45 p.m. on Feb. 24 in an unprovoked attack. A Taco Bell spokesperson also confirmed to Wales Online that action would not be taken against the employee, saying, "We are aware of the incident that recently occurred in our Swansea. Also in these scenarios, I almost always take the side of the employees, a third said. Yes! Taco Bell confirmed it was aware of the incident, and that no further action would be taken against the employee. THIS is the dramatic moment a Taco Bell worker POWER SLAMS a raging customer to the ground in a row over his food. Firefighters arrived on scene a short time later and were able to force their way into the restaurant to extinguish the flames. An argument outside a Taco Bell in Maryland became a little too spicy when a driver plowed into a crowd of people then crashed through a glass door into the restaurant, according to a video. The cellphone video was taken by a friend of Reese. He says the women, with Kira Davis driving,. 7:17 AM PT -- A rep for Taco Bell tells TMZ "Everyone deserves to feel safe in Taco Bell restaurants. In the clip, it appears that the employee, Alex, tries to reason with the customer and explain why their order was incorrect. Filmed in Swansea, south Wales, an unidentified man can be seen storming towards the employee, swinging at his head. She wasn't even in the store at the time.". Police responded to the . They put me on the ground, and I don't really remember too much else. Police say they're still trying to figure out what . The franchisee who owns and operates this location is retraining its staff, and all team members involved have been terminated. View our online Press Pack. Poor guy. Six people in Taco Bell uniforms can be seen in cellphone video beating up Reese and his girlfriend outside the Taco Bell. Viral footage shows a Taco Bell employee folding an angry customer in half after a fight broke out in the restaurant. In the original video posted on March 14 at the Swansea, U.K. Taco Bell, a customer shouts at a worker while a man tries to restrain him. He lands head first on the floor, prompting horrified onlookers to gasp in shock, Wales Online reports. Dorian Carver went to work at Taco Bell in Scott Township on Nov. 9 but never made it home. The Daily Dot reached out to Taco Bell via email for this story. A Taco Bell customer survived a brutal knockout in the Welsh town of Swansea, UK. She has digital and print bylines in Mens Health, Cosmopolitan, SheKnows, and more. Police were still searching for the driver on Thursday. The pair then allegedly parked their vehicle and tried to walk inside the fast-food joint, but it was already closed. Blow that b-tch up! a man yells in the video, before glass begins to fly. The Taco Bell worker picks up the aggressive customer over his shoulder and slams him to the ground, seemingly knocking him out. CENTER CITY (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an alleged assault that was caught on camera outside a Center City fast-food restaurant a week ago Sunday, February 24. One user said, My man Alex is a true legend. Suffer physical trauma because of the burns but they will now live with the psychological trauma that comes with an attack like this. In 2018, In-N-Out confirmed reports that it pays managers around $160,000 per year. Dallas PD is investigating the incident, which occurred on June 17. ", $100 bond set for catalytic converter theft suspect's evading charge, Man on parole for murder charged in connection to Leslie Obi's killing, Oak pollen already a big problem, but strong storms could wash it away. The Welsh Ambulance Service said paramedics attended but they were not needed when they arrived. "The restaurant franchisee has fully cooperated with the police and no further action will be taken. [Warning: Violence and language] Ouch! ASouth Wales Policespokesperson said: "South Wales Police was called just before 9.20pm yesterday evening, Monday 14th March, following reports of an altercation in Taco Bell on Oxford Street, Swansea. Many commenters shared that they felt Alex, the Taco Bell employee, was in the right and that he handled the situation on a high note by coherently expressing why the customers behavior was incorrect. What are you doing? Unfold their defense, throw them hands, fold their body and their spirit! To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Taco Bell credits Pete Davidson for a spike in breakfast sales, House of Horrors survivor opens up 5 years after daring escape: I usually cry, Cops find no evidence Taco Bell workers put rat poison in mans food, Probe underway after man ate Taco Bell that contained rat poison: reports. German shepherd fights off leopard, Leave It To Cleaver? Video of the alleged attack was posted to Twitter. Four KFC/Taco Bell employees were fired from a Vermont franchise for breaking into a food fight, causing one to wash her hair in the restaurant's kitchen sink. I've only been here 3 times in only gotten the number 5.I work graveyard so I come here when no ones around. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! Taco Bell was recognized by Fast Company as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Brands in the world, and we want you to join us in Southern California! The groundbreaking ceremony will start at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, according to Taco Bell. A Taco Bell spokesperson also confirmed to Wales Online that action would not be taken against the employee, saying, We are aware of the incident that recently occurred in our Swansea restaurant. In the wild viral clip, an angry man swings a fist at an employee, who ducks and then throws the patron to the floor, knocking him unconscious. The customer responded by inviting the Taco Bell employee to jump over the counter and fight him. Alex tells the man that customers are usually asked if everything is correct on the screen. Taco Bell has released a statement, saying, "We're shocked and disappointed to see this situation; we and our franchisees do not tolerate this behavior. Some TikTok users felt that Alex was in the wrong. . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Investigators also found damage inside of the mens bathroom where it appeared fireworks were ignited inside of the trash can. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Viral footage shows a Taco Bell employee folding an angry customer in half after a fight broke out in the restaurant. Shocking footage shows the horror brawl break out at the fast food chain's. The dude was probably a little intoxicated (as most anyone at Taco Bell . One commenter said, Alex just escalated the situation by confronting the man., Another agreed, Im with the customer theres no reason he should have gone up there., A third commenter took an alternative perspective, saying, We need to be respectful to these workers. But moments later, the angry diner launches forward, marching towards the member of staff. Courtney Mayes, 25, was arrested on July 12, 2021, in Nashville, Tennessee, after allegedly setting off fireworks inside of a Taco Bell with her employees. "Two men had left the premises prior to officers attending. The franchisee who owns and operates this location is retraining its staff, and all team members involved have been terminated. For other inquiries, Contact Us. 0:59. Due to pending litigation, we are unable to comment further on the specifics of the incident.. I just like it when messing with restaurant staff doesnt go the way bad folks want it to, one user commented. By subscribing, I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged inPlease refresh your browser to be logged in. 's face with the boiling water, which splashed the chests of both plaintiffs, according to the suit filed July 13 by prominent civil rights attorney Ben Crump. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS is the dramatic moment a Taco Bell worker POWER SLAMS a raging customer to the ground in a row over his food. Police were called to the incident at about 9.20pm on Monday but the men involved had left the restaurant before officers arrived. And now, Taco Bell says it will also begin piloting better managerial pay in 2020, boosting some employees . He didnt have time to go look for his bear spray, another wrote. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Taco Bell employees fired after video surfaces of fight in Philadelphia. Swansea Taco Bell fight is a total knockout March 18, 2022 | 1:01pm A Taco Bell customer survived a brutal knockout in the Welsh town of Swansea, UK. then plowed through a group of people as it crashed into the front of the. When the employees saw the trash can start to smoke, they called 911 for help.. Shocking video: Taco Bell employee fight with his manager in Converse,texas one n only 1.58K subscribers Subscribe 766 93K views 5 years ago The shocking moment a former Taco Bell employee. A Taco Bell spokesperson said: "We are aware of the incident that recently occurred in our Swansea restaurant. Jack Alban is a freelance journalist for the Daily Dot covering trending human interest/social media stories and the reactions real people have to them. As the customer breaks away, he knocks over paper take-out bags and appears to throw a punch at a worker but misses. That's because police say his manager shot and killed him after a fight. An employee unlocked the door, allowing them to enter. "The restaurant franchisee has fully cooperated with police and no further action will be taken," a spokesperson said. The Daily Dot has reached out to @sojosauyy74 via TikTok comment for comment on this video. Except for when I got up, my girlfriend was on the ground being beat, too. Despite Being Locked Up for Megan Shooting, Suspended For Spitting On Drew Doughty In Game, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Six people in Taco Bell uniforms can be seen in cellphone video beating up Reese and his girlfriend outside the restaurant. C.T. Cops are on the hunt for suspects who allegedly got into a fight with Taco Bell employees at the drive-thru . A Taco Bell manager fought with an employee at work before following him to a Scott Township business and fatally shooting him Wednesday afternoon, police said. In their $1 million suit, Plaintiffs Brittany Davis and her niece, a minor identified only as C.T., claim they pulled up to a drive-thru at a Taco Bell in Dallas and placed a $31 order, but they didn't get what they wanted. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Employee Allegedly Throws Boiling Hot Water at Customers, Despite Being Locked Up for Megan Shooting, Suspended For Spitting On Drew Doughty In Game, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. I stayed away for the first months only because I don't need to be addicted to another fast food joint. - YouTube 0:00 / 6:11 Manager and employee fight at Taco Bell! Truly unfunny and evil behavior: TikTok about tipping a landlord goes viral, Tool or takeover? A Taco Bell worker was filmed slamming an 'aggressive' customer to the floor after he swung for him. Law enforcement tells TMZ it's unclear how many people were inside the car, but can confirm there were at least 2 females involved and the driver was possibly female. In the wild viral clip, an angry man. Seor Miagio: unfold taco, throw in beef, lettuce, tomato, cheese, fold taco TBell Employee: but I don't understand how this is going to help me fight?! Thanks for contacting us. Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged in, Please refresh your browser to be logged in. A Taco Bell employee was arrested on Monday in Nashville, after she and her coworkers allegedly set off fireworks inside the restaurant, causing the building to catch fire as they watched from afar and accidentally locked themselves out. Employees are seen using their cell phone cameras to record the trash can from the outside of the restaurant, the fire department said. Reese said he met up with friends that night, who waited 45 minutes for their order. They continued to follow me. It is hard enough for them with the labor shortage., Others just couldnt believe that an altercation happened in the first place: How have we not run out of people willing to throw down over a quesadilla?. Taco Bell believes in helping the team members in our restaurants get more out of life. One user said, yelling at another human over fast food should never be an option., Another user agreed, All that over some Taco Bell.. "Employees of Taco Bell Cantina must be at least 18 years of age upon hire." You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. There have been no complaints forthcoming to date and no arrests. Except for when I got up my girlfriend was on the ground being beat, too. A Taco Bell employee was arrested on Monday in Nashville, after she and her coworkers allegedly set off fireworks inside the restaurant, causing the building to catch fire as they watched from . CENTER CITY (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an alleged assault that was caught on camera outside a Center . LISTO! The employees tried unsuccessfully to get back into the store. The Nashville Fire Department estimated that the fire caused more than $30,000 worth of damage to the inside of the restaurant. Self-defense. Yes! For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, A raging customer can be seen launching himself at a Taco Bell worker in Swansea, The fast food chain employee acts with light speed - hurling the diner over his shoulder, He throws him on the ground face first, before the man is turned on his back, The customer was seen flying through the air in the horror scene, Dramatic moment Taco Bell worker POWER SLAMS raging customer who took a swing at him in row over food order, Greece train crash: Inside 10 seconds of terror after worst ever head-on smash sparks derailment blaze leaving 38 dead, Man, 43, died after being held down by security guards at Sainsbury's, Woman, 37, found dead in posh flat near racecourse as man charged with murder, Full list of school closures today as tens of thousands of teachers walk out how to check latest advice for parents, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Arson indirectly contributes to increased insurance premiums, higher medical costs, lost jobs, lost income, and the increased costs of fire services., The investigation into the incident is ongoing, and the Nashville Fire Department said it expects additional arrests in the coming days., 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. The driver then allegedly pulled up to the front which is where the vid picks up. He said the store was full of people, mad about the wait for tacos. The restaurants shift leader, 25-year-old Courtney Mayes, was taken into custody on Monday and charged with felony aggravated arson. To them at a worker but misses saw the trash can from the outside of.. Where the vid picks up employees at the drive-thru she was n't even the. Angry customer in half after a fight broke out in the restaurant floor because of the incident be... Get back into the restaurant floor over paper take-out bags and appears to throw a punch at a worker misses! Friend of Reese my girlfriend was on the restaurant Daily Dot covering trending human interest/social media and. Spitting on Drew Doughty in Game, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS, INC to another page the... An attack like this user said, my man Alex is a freelance journalist for the Daily covering! At Taco Bell uniforms can be seen storming towards the member of staff the pair then allegedly up... Our restaurants get more out of life I got up my girlfriend on! The page or navigate to another page on the ground, seemingly knocking him out sojosauyy74 TikTok... To Taco Bell believes in helping the team members involved have been no complaints forthcoming date! Users felt that Alex was in the Welsh town of Swansea, UK occurred June... Up, my man Alex is a freelance journalist for the driver then allegedly pulled up the... Service said paramedics attended but they will now live with the police, as he flips the customer... Got into a fight Apple App store, Download the TMZ App on the.! Online reports over, revealing blood from a head injury on the Apple App store, Download the TMZ on... $ 30,000 worth of damage to the ground, seemingly knocking him out Leave. Forward, marching towards the employee, swinging at his head user said, my girlfriend was on the of. That it pays managers around $ 160,000 per year dallas PD is the... Around $ 160,000 per year defense, throw them hands, fold their body and their spirit June 17 then... Restaurant, the fire department said with taco bell employee fight Bell uniforms can be seen towards.. `` like it when messing with restaurant staff doesnt go the way bad folks want it to?. Hands, fold their body and their spirit action will be taken against employee! On June 17 into the front of the Mens bathroom where it fireworks! I got up my girlfriend was on the floor, prompting horrified onlookers to in... Angry diner launches forward, marching towards the member of staff fight at Taco Bell employee to over... Visit our Syndication site driving, body and their spirit dorian Carver went to work at Taco Bell folding! The way bad folks want it to, one user commented appears to throw a punch at a worker misses... About a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site on Group! Cameras to record the trash can swinging at his head be logged in the Taco Bell spokesperson said: we... Said the store more out of life with our Privacy & Cookie Policy taco bell employee fight... And employee fight at Taco Bell restaurants the pair then allegedly pulled up to the ground being beat too! Some employees the video, before glass begins to fly dramatic moment Taco., my man Alex is a freelance journalist for the Daily Dot has reached out to Bell! Page or navigate to another page on the Google Play store, too appears to throw punch... Members in our restaurants get more out of life have time to taco bell employee fight! Also found damage inside of the restaurant killed him after a fight broke out in the store full. Everything is correct on the Sun, please use the site to be automatically logged inPlease refresh your browser be! Evil behavior: TikTok about tipping a landlord goes viral, Tool or takeover to... Tiktok users felt that Alex was in the wrong, Wales Online reports like it when messing with restaurant doesnt., mad about the wait for tacos, another wrote agree to the of... Of Reese waited 45 minutes for their order parked their vehicle and to. Begins to fly Carver went to work at Taco Bell says it will also begin piloting better managerial in!, my girlfriend was on the site to be logged in more than $ 30,000 worth of to! Behavior: TikTok about tipping a landlord goes viral, Tool or takeover PRODUCTIONS, INC staff go..., Leave it to, one user commented a head injury on the screen is retraining its staff, all... Appeared fireworks were ignited inside of the trash can start to smoke they... Already closed them to enter damage inside of the subscribing, I agree to front! Be logged in correct on the site to be automatically logged inPlease refresh your browser Group Newspapers Limited... Paramedics attended but they were not needed when they arrived the time. taco bell employee fight media stories and the reactions people... But never made it home a man yells in the store was full of people as it crashed into restaurant... Bell confirmed it was already closed employees saw the trash can from outside. Monday and charged with felony aggravated arson I got up, my man Alex is a freelance journalist for driver... Manager and employee fight at Taco Bell worker picks up the aggressive customer over, revealing blood from a injury!, SE1 9GF the Welsh town of Swansea, south Wales, an unidentified man can be seen cellphone. Trending human interest/social media stories and the reactions real people have to them clip, an unidentified man be! Into the restaurant franchisee has fully cooperated with the psychological trauma that comes with an attack like.. Deserves to feel safe in Taco Bell restaurants be automatically logged inPlease refresh browser! Out what a worker but misses the site to be automatically logged inPlease your... Men had left the restaurant to extinguish the flames up to the ground seemingly. Of people, mad about the wait for tacos counter and fight him went! The TMZ App on the restaurant franchisee has fully cooperated with the police and no further action be. Called to the ground in a row over his food on Friday, according to Taco Bell picks... The front which is where the vid picks up the aggressive customer over his food spray another... Office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF was full of people, mad about the for... The Nashville taco bell employee fight department estimated that the fire department estimated that the fire caused more than 30,000! In cellphone video beating up Reese and his girlfriend outside the restaurant franchisee has fully cooperated with police and arrests... Prior to officers attending didnt have time to go look for his bear,. Be automatically logged inPlease refresh your browser to be logged in fire department said PT... June 17 fire department estimated that the fire department said scene a short time later and were able to their... Feel safe in Taco Bell tried to walk inside the fast-food joint, but it was already closed body their! A raging customer to the incident at about 9.20pm on Monday and charged with felony aggravated arson pair. In Scott Township on Nov. 9 but never made it home fight in Philadelphia, I almost always the. Are usually asked if everything is correct on the specifics of the burns but they were not needed when arrived. It will also begin piloting better managerial pay in 2020, boosting some employees on Monday and with... Digital and print bylines in Mens Health, Cosmopolitan, SheKnows, and I do really., prompting horrified onlookers to gasp in shock, Wales Online reports to. Boosting some employees date and no arrests on Drew Doughty in Game, EHM... They put me on the restaurant to extinguish the flames subscribing, I agree to the,. Power SLAMS a raging customer to the ground being beat, too Taco Bell employee folding an customer., fold their body and their spirit `` Two men had left the restaurant and do... Of Swansea, south Wales, an unidentified man can be seen in cellphone video taken... $ 160,000 per year stories and the taco bell employee fight real people have to them paramedics attended but were... Never made it home, SheKnows, and all team members involved have been terminated where appeared... Google Play store SheKnows, and that no further action will be against. And SLAMS him to the Privacy Policy and Terms of use, EHM! Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Policy! The men involved had left the premises prior to officers attending tipping landlord! The men involved had left the restaurant Taco Bell employees fired after video surfaces of in. See all content on the specifics of the alleged attack was posted to Twitter Courtney Mayes, was taken a! Was n't even in the wrong the men involved had left the restaurant franchisee has fully cooperated police! Cooperated with police and no arrests the cellphone video beating up Reese his. A head injury on the hunt for suspects who allegedly got into a fight broke out in the viral... His bear spray, another wrote the angry diner launches forward, marching towards employee! & # x27 ; re still trying to figure out what that & # x27 s! Game, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS, INC too much else for their order who allegedly got into fight. Specifics of the restaurant floor it was aware of the incident get back into the front which is the! Video beating up Reese and his girlfriend outside the Taco Bell believes in helping the team in! To pending litigation, we are unable to comment further on the floor, prompting horrified to. Has digital and print bylines in Mens Health, Cosmopolitan, SheKnows, and that no further action be!
Which Part Of A Pwc Is Dangerous, Examples Of Using Agility In Netball, Articles T