For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. (verified owner) September 9, 2019. Custom tungsten Cerakote and laser texture by Armory Craft. Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. (5) (verified owner) October 5, 2020. See important shipping instructions below. This all-new molded polymer grip module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. The look and feel is great. Dont look no more! I feel much more confident in the handling of this firearm for reloads whether it be tac-reloads or speed reloads, as well as just better overall weapon manipulation. Below, youll see a listing of all aftermarket parts Grayguns has for the SIG P320. They have won me over as a repeat customer for life! Adam Garcia (verified owner) October 11, 2020, I built this for my wife because shes now six years cancer free. Cart. However, the sides have been softened to prevent printing on clothing and abrasion of the skin. PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. Pre-Stippled Sig P320 X-Compact, M, Grip Module Unwatch. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish and Tetris laser stippling package. The design retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. I was shocked at how well the laser stippling performs. Features: - over-molded rubber panels to enhance grip and comfort - extended beaver tail - trigger guard serrations - frame serrations Compatibility: - All P320 Slides except for Sub-Compact and X-Compact Reducing the overall girth of the frame and adding to ease of sight acquisition. Outstanding job ZEV, thanks a bunch :). Grip Modules | Parts | SIG SAUER I went on a bit of a journey looking for the right grip module for my p320s. Features:- over-molded rubber panels to enhance grip and comfort - extendedbeaver tail - trigger guard serrations - frame serrations, Compatibility:- All P320 Slides except for Sub-Compact and X-Compact- acceptsALL 17-rd and 21-rd 9mm magazines and 14-rd .40s&w magazines- use 15 round magazines with our proprietary Base Pads-fitsintoall standard holsters - compatible with factory X5 grip weight and magazine well - compatible with Gen 1 and Gen 2 slide lock levers - optional Manual Safety Cut for M17, M18 and Bravo variants, NOT COMPATIBLEwith .45acp variants of P320. Second to none! Stippling is a permanent, aggressive texture applied to the frame using heat. . Im very impressed so far and will be recommending them to friends, posims32 **Icarus Precision LLC is not responsible for any propertyor personal injury/damage incurred using our products. Thanks for letting us know. ~Chris G. aujolee123 Toggle the visibility of the Accessibility Toolbar. If none is provided, the grip will be finished to the EDC standard feel. The factory sights, trigger pull and feel of the frame in hand. (0) (0) Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Sniper Grey Cerakote finish and Mesh Burst laser stippling package. PF320PTEX Grip Module - Flat Dark Earth. All the features of the P320 Full size Romeo 1 Pros with the added benefit of the weighted grip module. d.ram2k tonypineiro (verified owner) April 13, 2020. Best Grip Module modification on the Market! The XCarry module fits 9mm, .40, and .357 SIG P320 uppers. SIG P320 Flat Trigger Skeletonized Stainless, SIG P320 XSERIES TXG GRIP MODULE ASSEMBLY, LE/Mil Firearms - Magazines - Optics - Gun Accessories & Parts - Knives - Firearms - Apparel, If you feel that you've received this message in error, please, All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee, Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit Add your grip module(s) to your cart on this page, thenadd the service to your order. I then went with the Wilson Combat grip modules. . $64.00 . Full size Grip modules do have an option for a slant nose cut. I dont ever write love letters to companies but I cant help it! I was worried that the grip was not going to match the build that I am doing for my wife, but it looks beautiful. $200 $150 P365 GRIP TEXTURE Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Magpul FDE Cerakote finish and Mesh laser stippling package. Quick view Add to Cart. The Sig Sauer P320 is built for customization, add one of our Cerakoted grip module to complete your firearm. Watch For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. $ 285.00 The DK Custom Coatings P320 Grip Module features our custom laser sculpting with a custom Cerakote coating for a great-looking pistol! (Other sizes are not available.) Makes a great gun feel even better. It is really done very nicely, the laser work is perfection! Heavy silicon carbide texture creates a secure, steady, aggressive texture allowing the shooter to maintain control of the firearm with gloves. (verified owner) December 12, 2021. Not too aggressive or too smooth but just right. Cerakote by Ken Specializes in Cerakoting for The Sig Sauer P320/P250 Gen 2 Grip Modules. Grip Module for P320 Xseries, tungsten infused | SIG SAUER Wow, it looked good before but now its awesome! ZEV will not install or work on non-ZEV parts as part of the grip work. Ensure proper disassembly and assembly when removing/installing the fire control unit from the module. (verified owner) March 26, 2019, Just got this in today. Thank you for the great stuff! Social media greatly limits our ability to reach customers. The design retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. I highly recommend these grips. Sort & Filter . Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish and Mesh laser stippling package. This grip complete my P320. Lanyard attachment point. XCarry The XCarry module fits 9mm, .40, and .357 SIG P320 uppers. Back-straps not usable with a ZEV mag well. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. 12 per page; 24 per page; 48 per page; Sort by . United States These P320 XSeries modules start as a standard SIG grip module, size, . wolf.eyez IF shipped from an FFL it must go back to that same FFL. Enhance your grip with our stippling packages! 6. And will continue to speak very highly of them. Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws. All grip modules are available in standard and X-series and carry and full size. XCompact The XCompact module is designed to use the Compact or Carry slide. (verified owner) March 17, 2022. This is the way to go for anyone looking for a custom look and feel for there glock. Multicam Tropic P365 & P320 grip modules - Fdez Werx It's definitely worth the money. I highly recommend this grip. The TXG tungsten-infused grip helps add the weight of metal, while keeping the flexibility of polymer. Watch A full-size slide will show a small portion of the slides guide rod tunnel cutout. Iv spread the word through several social media outlets. Regular price, NOW IN THREE PLASTIC COLORS: BLACK, COYOTE TAN, and STORM GRAY, *Manual Safety Cut Option Added+ $20*Cerakote Color Options+$30*Custom Cerakote Color Options+$50. Total process took about 15 minutes. I highly recommend it. Zachery Hoke Select every last detail from all of our Cerakote color options and apply them to your desired slide and OEM Glock frame, barrel choices, optics, pins, etc. Fast shipping, CHRISTOPHER MENDOZA All rights reserved. Learn more about these awesome grips online at L2D Combat! Rainier Arms on YouTube. (verified owner) December 27, 2021, This module raised my p320 x compact to another level. If you already have a firearm you want service on we are here to help. Unfortunately, we can not add a manual safety cut to OEM Tan grip modules. Rainier Arms on LinkedIn Stippling of the frame provides a stronger, more secure grip on the firearm. (verified owner) July 20, 2022. The GrayGuns grip is everything I wanted, it is perfect! your qualification credentials and FFL's information, Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable, Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and (Note there are two pages of products!). 2120 Northpark Dr.Centralia, WA 98531805-486-5800, Hours of Operation:7 am - 4 pm (PST)Closed for lunch 12 - 1 pm (PST). Cerakote is applied by hand, and the finish may wear with holster use. Pistol Frames and Frame Parts for Sale - Rainier Arms Quick view Compare Choose Options. $175.00. The pictures dont do it justice. if you don't mind a little aggressive feel on the hands. Not too sharp but really allows a good grip on the pistol. SHOP NOW. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom OD Green Cerakote finish and Mesh laser stippling package. $450.00. It feels great in my hand. We offer everything from optics cuts and custom Cerakote to window cutting, forward serrations, laser stippling, and deep laser engraving. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Blue Titanium Cerakote finish and Mesh Burst laser stippling package. I am planning to order the pink grip in the future and hope it is as beautiful as this one. Totally worth the money, one of the best upgrades for any P320, (1) P320 Grip Modules. (1) (7) Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Sniper Grey Cerakote finish and Mesh laser stippling package. Rainier Arms on Facebook (6) That said, I was very pleased once I got the module. In addition, laser stippling (when available) also improves the grip texture and feel of the firearm! I highly recommend. Grayguns seems to have found the perfect balance of grip texture. I have recommend them to anyone I can think of. Will be ordering again for my VTac. Quick view Choose Options. Wilson Combat Carry Grip Module, P320, Gray $67.95. I immediately noticed that my hands stick to it much better. Rainier Arms on Instagram Show . Some shooters prefer the texture on only the support hand side. Subscribe for our monthly newsletter to stay informed of sales, new products, and content from ZEV. And extremely fast shipping. The result is a laser stippling that becomes unique to that particular module. **, **Due to ITAR Regulations, the exportation of firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories is heavily regulated in the U.S. We are not registered with Department of State as an exporter, therefor we cannot ship any of our products outside the U.S. We cannot and will not ship to a freight forwarder who then ships outside the U.S. I have average hands, medium mechanics gloves, and it made the Glock 21SF grip go from manageable to perfect. 5 Products . Gen 3 Grip feels so much better. Gun Cuts LLC is a full service custom firearm manufacturer. Couldnt pass on the looks and the gray cerakote though. Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. Kenny Suckow (verified owner) September 10, 2022. ALL images associated with selections are on Generation 3 Glock Standard size model frames. Mirzon Enhanced SIG P320 Grip Modules | Full Metal Mayhem Wilson Combat Carry Grip Module, P320, Green . Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout, - over-molded rubber panels to enhance grip and comfort, t: I don't ever write love letters to companies but I can't help it! P320 Grip Modules. In reality, the delay was six weeks. Black modules are the standard black factory (OEM) color, Tan modules are the factory (OEM) tan color. Our laser-sculpted grip modules use an etched Grayscale pattern that is 50 percent deeper than standard but retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. The stippling looks great and adds a lot of grip without being so aggressive that will it cause issues while carrying. I tried searching for actual pictures before I bought it but could not find any, so here is a picture of the Robins egg blue for those of you that are wondering what it actually looks like. It may be costly but it was absolutely worth it imho. Auburn You must be logged in to join the discussion. Customers should ship their frame/firearm UPS or FedEx Next Day Air (Saver) or faster. The factory sights, trigger pull and feel of the frame in hand. Just buy the grip you will not be disappointed! (verified owner) September 13, 2021, Very pleased with this grip module, at first I had gotten it to temporarily house a p320 FCU while I wait for an AXG but it has become a permanent home defense setup, so much grip on a great size unit, will be upgrading my carry p356 with the same type unit, Tai Hoang EnhancedGrip Module for Sig Sauer P320pistol with improved ergonomics and updated look. I do have a few Gen 1 by request. SIG P320 Carry Grip Module, Black, No Manual Safety - Shop Wilson Combat Lakeside Gripworks blaineb.jr These P320 XSeries modules start as a standard SIG grip module, sizeMedium. Install your P320/P250 firing control unit into this Grip Module Assembly to convert to a P320 or P250 compact chambered in 9mm, .357 SIG, .40AUTO with your selected grip size. SIG P320 Compact Grip Module, Black, No Manual Safety - Shop Wilson Combat I really like the way it looks. Metal Grip Module | Icarus Precision | Washougal L2D Sig P320 Hybrid Texture Grip Module | X-Carry / Compact 3.9 | Dark Splinter Camo $289.00. (1) I picked up the XCompact module for my XCarry, the slide fits comfortably and still works in my Eclipse Holster. Cerakote by Ken | Cerakote Sig P250/P320 Grip Module | United States Here youll find slides that fit almost any need from every day carry, to an eye grabbing show piece. Eligible customers are: You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. Start with our slides and add your desired finish, get a matched 80% P80 frame, or a custom lasered OEM frame, then finish it off with our accessory parts. Missed the fine print at the bottom of the page stating a two-week delay. I absolutely love this grip module. Consider making some Sig slide options in the future. Gun Cuts Copyright 2023 Website by Impressions Agency. Upgraded base pads, guide rods, magazine releases and our custom laser-sculpted grip modules are available. However, after shooting a couple of boxes of ammo I have to say it's as close to perfect as you can get. (All work is completed on a customer supplied Grip Module) $100.00 X-Series Grip Module * Select your Grip Module X-Carry Selecting one of our laser sculpted grip modules for theSIG Sauer P320, M17 or M18is a great way to upgrade your pistol for carry or competition. The grip does add some more grip. (verified owner) May 28, 2020. Im very happy with the work and the stippling has held up. (0) (verified owner) July 11, 2022. Snug fit for the FCG and thats hardly a bad thing. Tan and Coyote Buyers: Be careful when selecting your module! I also have one on my P365. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); The overall feel is amazing. Watch Ordered the Sculpted Grip Module for my ZEV Z320 Compact. This is my third one. Firearm Customization And Manufacturing GunCuts LLC (720) 845-1549 [email protected] 3 Ways to Build Your Private Collection Visit Our Store Gun Cuts Full Build Select every last detail from all of our Cerakote color options and apply them to your desired slide and OEM Glock frame, barrel choices, optics, pins, etc. Picked up a P320C in grey, and it is stunning. Im going to get the gun metal gray for my RXP X Carry next. Medium width grips. Some modules listed already include the manual safety cut. I got the coyote / carry module for my M17 and wow it looks great. SIG Sauer currently offers several grip modules for the P320, including those with multiple lengths and dust covers that facilitate everything from concealed carry to competition and duty use. Available in: - Black - Tungsten Gray - Burn Bronze - Magpull FDE (same as AXG Scorpion) Will work with the following slides (9mm, 40sw & .357 only) P320 Full Size, M17/M18 (for M17/M18 needs to be modified with cutouts for safeties, or safeties need to be removed) Warranty provided by product manufacturer. Shayne Bermudez Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. Not only does it look extremely cool with a black slide the grip itself is fantastic. Grip Modules - Grip Modules Ready to Ship - Fdez Werx P320 AXG Sig Sauer Aluminum Grip Module | armorycraft L2D Sig P320 Hybrid Texture Grip Module | X-Carry / Compact 3.9 | Dark Splinter Camo, L2D Sig P320 Hybrid Texture Grip Module | X-Carry / Compact 3.9 | Dark Multicam, L2D Sig P320 Hybrid Texture Grip Module | X-Carry / Compact 3.9 | Arid Multicam, L2D Sig P320 Hybrid Texture Grip Module | X-Carry / Compact 3.9" | Black, L2D Sig P320 Hybrid Texture Grip Module | X-Compact 3.6 | Black, L2D Sig P320 X-Compact Laser Textured Grip Module | Dark Alpine Multicam. Add your grip module(s) to your cart on this page, then. So happy I did it! Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. The item you've selected is designed for specific models and/or configurations. Choose from Standard Services, or contact us for specialized requests. (verified owner) June 3, 2020. ALL GRIP MODULES ARE "MEDIUM" 9/40/357 MODELS. Grip Module Work (Sig P320) - Agency Arms . Medium reduction of the finger groove, leaves some of the high points but reduces the height that causes fingers to shift position. Definitely gives the gun a more premium look. Reduces the overall girth of the frame slightly. Insured for replacement value of item. I then purchased one of the Grayguns modules, and to me theyre perfect. There are no products listed under this category. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team. Sig Sauer P320 & P365 Stippling and Frame Work Packages - Battle Ready Arms SIG P320F PRO TXG Grip. Quick view Choose Options. My hand sweat so this grip is perfect, not to mention it look awesome. Pistol Frames, stripped frames for your custom build. It took less than 5 minutes to swap the modular parts. The removal of material and texturing on the underside of the trigger guard allows for an indexing point and adds stability for the support hand. (0) We are a custom shop specializing in Cerakote, aftermarket parts and full custom builds on Sig Sauer P365 & P320. I decided to take the same course of action as another patron, and I purchased a Laser Sculpted Grip Module for my P320. Light Silicon Carbide is a semi-permanent, mildly aggressive, texture that is adhered to the frame after shaping.The light texture comes in black and feels similar to 100-120 grit sandpaper.
3rd Marine Division Vietnam Roster, Canned Tomatoes Grams To Ml, Senior Manager Ey Salary London, Is Luxury Diamond Resorts Legit, Best Body Wash At Marshalls, Articles C