Harry O, Nuestros Merodeadores favoritos deciden cometer el mayor atraco de arte del siglo. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2020-06-02 | Completed: 2020-06-05 | Words: 23348 | Chapters: 4/4 | Comments: 505 | Kudos: 2989 | Bookmarks: 743 | Hits: 27164 | ID: 24500287 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, a shrike (to your sharp and glorious thorn) by nyxveuss. I can't promise that any of these will ever be written so just a warning. Pre-Canon AU: On the street named Privet Drive, in Little Whinging, Surrey, a man lived alone at Number Eight, supposedly. How can he attend a Cockslut school? Part One (of 3) takes place between the summer of 1972 and the winter of 1975. What will happen? Sirius Black, the brain, is Oxford-bound and never breaks a rule.Lily Evans, the beauty, is an aspiring model and the most popular girl at Hogwarts.Remus Lupin, the criminal, is already on probation for dealing.Dorcas Meadows, the athlete, is captain of the school's lacrosse team.And Barty Crouch Jr., the outcast, is the creator of the notorious gossip app that took the Hogwarts student body by storm. This is my Regulus would soon realize his life was full of secrets. The most popular is Blackpool by TheDivineComedian. Jegulus (James x Regulus) Requests are open Oneshots and short storys !I don't own anything, it's a fanfiction, the chara. This is the sequal to my other story Regulus Black vs the Giant squid AKA how Regulus became the world's biggest cockslut but you also don't have to read the other story this one can still stand on it's own too. Regulus had finally convinced his mates to see the truth and join Voldemort. We all have both light and darkness inside us, but what matters is the part we choose to act on. It's definitely the Master of Death-thing. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Being a pureblood is a matter of honor and responsibility. The son of Harry Potter and Nymphadora Tonks finally reaches the age when he can go to Hogwarts. Within it lies his salvation- perhaps in more ways than one. If they go, it is forever. the story is complete but i will be doing bonus chapters <3. Welcome to Harry & Regulus' Youtube Channel! Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter only my OCs and changes to the characters and plot. His gaze flicked automatically to James Potter, his newfound friend, the boy who so badly wanted to be a Gryffindor. James se mantuvo de pie y a una distancia prudente, esperando que el profesor le dijera algo. Sirius Black Son Fanfiction Stories | Quotev The hat was pulled off his head but he didnt move immediately, still sat on the stool. (omitted) is in the summary because the conversation in between contains spoilers, this started as author just wanting to write regulus outsmarting the game masters, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mary Macdonald & Marlene McKinnon & Lily Evans Potter, James Potter & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, I Wrote This While Listening to Taylor Swift's Music, It Shouldn't Be Like This (We Learn To Live With It), Regulus Black & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, James Lily and Regulus are the center of this fic. Regulus is drowning, dying. TRIGGER WARNING ABUSE, HOMOPHOBIA and TRANSPHOBIA Trans Sirius AU. Jegulus Stories - Wattpad Unless he can get his wand from the cave. James - John - Richard - Herbert - Harry - Ronald - Dwight - Franklyn Female Liza - Jessica - Shirley - Audrey - Judie - Grace - Ingrid - Greta: Ranger: Male It was nearing the end of his fifth year at Hogwarts, and Regulus Black was getting on with it. To Love is a Gift by CatWinter Regulus seeks James help after the cave. He had Lily's eyes, Regulus' hair and James' features. . Will Umbrio find out the truth? Ghost Regulus AU, A Death Eater that cries by Farmulousa: Regulus/Mad Eye Moody, has a few smut scenes, https://archiveofourown.org/works/28353231 As Soon As He Can by Trex_Patronus, ghost!Regulus employs the help of his brother and his friends to destroy the Horcuxes, Brothers Blackby IceJazzElleth - Angst and brotherly bonding and fun. WARNING: Extremely Gay and includes ships like Wolfstar, Jegulus, and plenty of others :). Regulus Black, Potions Master by CuteSunnyDayDreamer6 -Regulus was BULLIED into teaching by Dumbledore, but he realised he really liked it and now is the most favourite prof of Hogearts. Show more featured. He left and tracked down a very much alive Regulus Black. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Five students enter the room, four come out alive. , , , , , ' ', , , , . Good fics where Regulus lives/comes back to life??? among guides you could enjoy now is Harry Is Regulus Son Fanfiction below. Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 43,467 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 678 - Follows: 204 - Published: Jul 3, 2021 - [Harry P., Tom R. Jr.] Severus S. - Complete. aka. Saudade: The feeling of intense longing for a person or place you love but is now lost. open to requests, suggestions, and comments. His parents were great but Harry Harry wasn't coping well. Dead Man Walking: Regulus wakes up from a coma, becomes a mentor to Harry. Regulus Black. James has to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas hols while everyone else goes home. So much like his father. Tonight, Barty's taking Regulus out to help him forget but he's counting on a little something in return. He is a Mage for hire unit who can be recruited inside Avalon's research laboratory. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} I would also like to say a big fuck you to JK Rowling and canon Draco, Dumbledore, and Snape. Completed jamespotter prongs regulusblack +15 more # 10 Marauders Instagram by BlairBear 665 8 8 What would happen if the Marauders had Instagram? he might be lonely, but he has friends. Everyone hates snivellous And it was! james x regulus, valentine's day, on again/off again relationship, idiots in love [literally]. First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), neurodivergent characters aren't labelled bc 70s, the worst thing that i ever did was what i did to you, Regulus Black & Barty Crouch Jr. & Evan Rosier, Inspired by Teenage Love Triangle (folklore - Taylor Swift). But it will be hard because he hates all Cocksluts, especially Regulus Black, the Headmaster of Hogwarts University of Cocks and Sluts who is a hero of the Wizard world because he defeated the evil wizards Voldemort and Dumbledore!!! Legion of the Blacks 11 pages June 18, 2015 Ashton Rose Thompson Romance Legion Blacks Wings Love Btw, the marauders and Slytherin skittles are on good terms. THERE WILL BE LOTS OF SEX SCENES LATER ON BUT IT HAS TO BUILD UP OK also this story will have more F/M than my last one in the series but also a lot of M/M too, probably a equal ammoint, Umbrio is bisexual ok while my Regulus was HomoFLEXIBLE. This Is Why I Hate Mondays by AtomicMint - crack, an army of Hufflepuffs is slowly but surely building around Regulus. When the famous James Potter sneaks into the kitchen after hours just to find fluffy black cat hiding in the cabinets, afte Where Regulus Black has lost himself and James Potter has not found himself. . . We all have both light and darkness inside us, but what matters is the part we choose to act on. All characters belong to she-who-mustn't-be-named. There is only hope that they find it. 11 11 11 comments Best Add a Comment SenSlice 2 yr. ago Impossible 11 Reply Grimmaulds Home for Unsafe Learners by awhrea Did anybody say Adoptive Dad Professor Regulus? marauders with phones and top tier comedy This is a Jegulus fanfiction. Work Search: The first surprise is that, despite being a Potter, he's sorted into Slytherin. Jamesxregulus Stories - Wattpad Just some Jegulus oneshots because I'm bored and I don't have enough time to write a full fanfic. Harry Potter | Regulus Black OC | Fanfiction Romance After almost drowning and a near death situation. Or What happens after Sirius convinces Regulus to run away with him, to live a free and happy life away from his family? Remus and Regulus are done with wondering how Sirius and James really feel about them and with some fake dating the truth comes out soon enough. This is a Jegulus fanfiction. Why did I have to fall for someone like James? Walburga Black hears of Sirius's supposed betrayal of Lily and James. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2017-08-26 | Completed: 2018-04-06 | Words: 278942 | Chapters: 32/32 | Comments: 529 | Kudos: 925 | Bookmarks: 252 | Hits: 38281 | ID: 11914698 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage | Contact ffnbot!ignore, Linkao3(He Came Out of the Black Lake Looking Quite Mad), He Comes Out of the Black Lake Quite Mad by BennieLee. Tal vez, la historia de Lily y James Chapter 4, a harry potter fanfic CANNOT EMPHASISE ENOUGH THAT THIS IS VERY FLUFFY!! It was Why? Summary: After her parents were ripped away from her, Khalida Potter had to learn to navigate the world without the protective embrace of her father. Here or wherever the aftermath of here is, my heart will find yours. It owes it to him, to James, to be still for a moment and sit in the knowledge that he will never be back.". But if I just showed up at your partyWould you have me?Would you want me?Would you tell me to go fuck myself?Or lead me to the garden?In the garden would you trust meIf I told you it was just a summer thing?I'm only 17, I don't know anythingBut I know I miss you-betty, Taylor Swift(except there's no garden and the status of "party" is questionable), Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2554), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (11), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (7), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (6), The Maze Runner Series - James Dashner (6), Minor or Background Relationship(s) (464), Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter (397), Alternate Universe - Modern Setting (614), James Potter Ships Remus Lupin/Sirius Black, Regulus Black Never Becomes a Death Eater, someone is also definitely gonna die though, Regulus Black/James Potter/Lily Evans Potter, Sirius Black as burnt out gifted kid because projecting, Regulus Black & Pandora Lovegood Friendship, She meets Marlene in a coffee shop its all very cute, The land of fantasy (Goodbye dreamin old stars), Inspired by Imawa no Kuni no Alice | Alice in Borderland, They are forced to play death games so anything you can imagine, Detailed warnings at the beginning of every chapter, He is just a random child they find and decide he is going to make it through the games with them, Regulus goes through a journey of self-discovery, James is a firm believer of the power of friendships and love, (which is actually how the original AIB characters make it through the games). Maybe they'll inspire someone. When Sirius Black runs away from home the summer before his sixth year he brings his younger brother along with him, to James Potters house In ognuna, si relazioner con un personaggio diverso sulla base di prompt scelti per me da altri utenti. Sirius comes out as trans. Fanfiction su James Potter, Lily Evans, Regulus Black, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black. Ancient and Most Noble by theandrogynousdragon - Regulus commits child theft and thats very sexy of him, chase by onbeinganangel - James and Regulus cant keep their hands to themselves even if they really should, smut, James Comforts a Touch-Starved Regulus by simplysirius - what it says on the tin, tenrousei_kuroi - if you want angst upon angst and dark nswf this is the author for you, usually Regulus/Sirius/James, Twin Size Mattress by han_the_banan - Jegulus angst. "you're mine now, reggie," whispered james, "yeah?" Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2021-06-24 | Updated: 2021-08-05 | Words: 43036 | Chapters: 7/22 | Comments: 44 | Kudos: 65 | Bookmarks: 7 | Hits: 1072 | ID: 32154226 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Linkffn(https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12955255/1/In-the-Black), Linkffn(https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13017159/1/Black-Mask). a voice asked. I Sleep with the Dirt by Fire Glow by Grey_Kenaz - Dumbledore and Sirius pull Regulus out of the cave after PoA. A non magical marauders AU in which Barty and Regulus open a private investigators agency and James becomes an unpaid intern while also discovering things about his employers that he doesn't want to know. Regulus became a Death Eater . ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} James Potter is dead. Both of them are missing something in their lives. Comments are welcomed! The price is steep, no do-overs, and no chance to ever return to the world they know. Regulus wakes from his 5-year coma after Kreacher saves him. Regulus Black is persuaded by his brother, Sirius, to run away with him in the middle of the summer. There is a problem with parsing the infobox Madelyn was born to Lily and James Potter on December 1st 1978. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2020-04-27 | Updated: 2020-08-29 | Words: 33153 | Chapters: 7/? Hes stuck as a cat tho. Dripping Death by FiresFromOurHearts - Regulus ghost is keeping to Grimmauld Place, determined to not let Death stop him from killing Voldemort. Wrong! James Potter, Lily Potter and Regulus Black. " , . This is going to be a time travel fix-it, kind of. . ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} He was shaking, bleeding and scared. Always, I promise.. It was apparently difficult to tell. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Regulus Black Fanfiction? : r/HPfanfiction - reddit Madelyn Potter | Harry Potter Fanfiction Wiki | Fandom Wolfstar Definitely Blackpool, which someone else already linked. . That's basically it.its super fluffy though. The Black Family is a tragedy in the making. Regulus kills and kidnaps Sirius to save his life and it goes from there, Carpe Noctem by evacouto - Seer Regulus would really f-cking appreciated it if Potter kept his nosey nose out of his business. Regulus | SaGa Wiki | Fandom theres nothing not to love about you by justprompts - Regulus has an accident during potions and is de-aged to a 6 years old. I always see the same few fics recommended here on Reddit - and they are all exceptionally good, but the variety is lacking. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Even working with his best mate's baby brother, the real Death Eater. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sirius turned and saw Filch hobbling his way. Harry discovers a locket. Mr. It was just a book shop, so how much harm could taking a look do?". In the end, though, Regulus finds he's rather fond of surprises. "Turn out your pockets." "No." The Map was in there, unwiped. boyxboy; oneshots; jegulus +12 more # 11. --- Storia 1: James Nemmeno sotto tortura Storia 2: Remus Ti fidi ancora a venire con me nella foresta? torture You don't need to have read the manga or watched the show. Umbrio Broadrear is an 18 year old wizard who just got a letter saying he can attend Hogwarts University of Cocks and Sluts for free to study Cockslut magic, but he HATES Cocksluts and is a virgin! This is a vignette collection of stories set in my Pureblood Culture 'verse. None of the art is mine. Wolfstar (Remus x Sirius) This is just some weird Jegulus nonsense (Mainly bc i couldnt find more than like two good stories so like- here we are. Regulus Black | Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom Regulus kept thinking. linkao3(23874001). The world shouldve stopped in its tracks and grieved with him. Why'd he have 'I'm not gay or anything but I would love to do things with your brother. Cuando James Potter responde a un anuncio misterioso en su cafetera local, lo ltimo que espera es ser arrojado a un mundo de delitos de cuello blanco, pero cmo puede resistirse cuando el autor intelectual detrs de la operacin tiene cabello oscuro, ojos inquietantes y promete riqueza? except james accidentally found comfort in sirius little brother, and his grades are dropping, and his parents look at him a little differently, and his girlfriend broke up with him to date a girl, and his friends dont laugh with him anymore, and he cant feel anything. The biggest might just be that Harry refuses to give up on him, and how it changes everything. The Quest Of A Ginger Cat by Krummbein Regulus drowns in the cave, is launched forward in time to 1993, and becomes an animagus in order to infiltrate Hogwarts, study time travel and protect Harry Potter. Only this isn't the biggest secret. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Regulus was never really a true Slytherin. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} GOOD! 'But his eyes are so pretty' Even if I cant by Inexorablement House Elf magic fuckery makes it that Harry pulls Regulus out of the lake, but Regulus pulls Harry to 1970s. Ms all de la imaginacin ms salvaje de James hara cualquier cosa por ese chico que lleva el nombre de una estrella, incluso robar millones de dlares en bellas artes. A Surprise Star by FiresFromOurHearts Regulus strolls up to the Shrieking Shack like Sup bitches! and I love him for it, All You Need Is 20 Seconds by thissucks one of the tags is DILF Regulus and honestly thats all you need to know. !I don't own anything, it's a fanfiction, the chara James has never been so great at Potions. She is a witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Now that he isn't pining hopelessly over Lily, he needs someone new to focus his priorities on. But he decides to join anyways because he learns that this school could contain the secrets around his birth and explain who his parents are when he has never even met them before! Things at home had been far from perfect since Sir What would happen if the Marauders had Instagram? He attempts to navigate the mundanities of homework, house-elves, and a friendship with a ghost, while tensions rise both inside and outside the castle.Canon-compliant. Regulus Black Stories | Quotev Barty is happy to be the shoulder to cry on for poor Reggie whenever he and James go through a rough time. Some be stories some be quarries. Mainly wolfstar. A bunch of Harry Potter one . Looking fun! ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} I also think this kid!Harry meets reclusive horcrux hunter Regulus one is fun. Fourteen years after Regulus Arcturus Black goes to his death, he wakes up. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The single most loyal person that Regulus Black had ever had the unfortunate luck to meet. Enter Lily Evans. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/ Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-02-17 | Updated: 2020-08-30 | Words: 268148 | Chapters: 59/? Like You Mean It by queerofthedagger Fake dating to ral dating Jegulus! Death eaters everywhere are still out for her blood, and her only chance at surviving rests in the two strange boys that saved her life for some obscure reason. Regulus Black comes out of the black lake quite mad, very much his mothers son. At once, the new parents appointed Remus Lupin and Marlene McKinnon as Maddy's godparents. The study of the theory of time through a fanfiction about Regulus Black and Harry Potter. Luckily Aunt Petunia let Harry go for couple hours on his birthday. What if what she was described as was nothing more than what she showed people, terrified of deceiving them ?And What if a timeline-traveler called Harry decided to talk to her, to learn to know her better.To help her figuring out who she wants to be, and who she wants to talk to one last time ? This perilous game of politics can only finish when one emerges successfullyand thus far it is Dumbledore but will it remain that way? . Ms Slughorn le miraba con desconfianza, porque, como todos los profesores bien saban, de Potter y Black haba que desconfiar cuando venan en son de paz. So he left. The Marauders plan a classical prank on the Slytherins which leads to James figuring out his feelings for Sirius's younger brother Reggie. Hasnt updated in a while but theres still 60k amazing words. Dorea and Charlus Potter are alive, and searching for Harry, their great nephew, Marius Black finds the child, the games Dumbledore had wished to play with Harry's lifeare put in jeopardy. Both of them are missing something in their lives. From there, everything he once knew shifts beneath his feet and the most terrifying feeling of them all (hope) begins to form. (bad fic, cringy, no plot, abr Regulus Black finds comfort in James Potter. Harry can't remember anything of the past few months. When he wakes, well, the world is not so different. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} Operation Fake Seer Harry is a go! When Sirius Black runs away from home the summer before his sixth year he brings his younger brother along with him, to James Potters house Against the Black family? When the risen Voldemort calls his followers once again, sixteen years later . She knows that she cant trust Tom Riddle or Regulus Black. Regulus Black & Harry Potter - Works | Archive of Our Own **Updates every Sunday and Wednesday**. Work Search: LF a fanfic where Harry isn't the son of James or Snape LF a fanfic where Harry isn't the son of James or Snape As the title says, I'm looking for a story where Harry has a different parentage. harry is regulus and james son fanfiction - ayetotes.com Open Season: Cursed-Child compliant, but also a fix-it, with future Teddy/Regulus. She decides to spring her son from jail and get her family's rightful heir back. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)}
Envision Geometry Teaching Resources Answer Key, George Bush Park Walking Trail, Dorfman Pacific Scala, Montana State Blue And Gold Scholarship Amount, Seattle Radio Stations List, Articles H