When charging below 10% it should be just red- without blinking. If this fails, you may need to take your device to an authorized Huawei customer service center for assistance. You can check if the port is problematic by using the above-given methods. An error occurred when inserting the video. Basically I have found the best solution to such a problem, all you have do is unplug from charge, turn on the phone, when the Huawei logo shows up on boot, plug the charger in on that stage, once turned on it mostly starts charging normally. After initial charging it has dropped few times below 20% out of blue. This was helpful because i had the same problem, Nov 30, 2017 by The light flashes green if the battery reaches 90% when charged, and it flashes green if new messages are received. If so try fully charging it with the phone off and then see how long the battery lasts. google_ad_width = 336; My phone is 4 yrs old n is like a friend to me. Had the same. The Sprite is typically red in color and can be found in a variety of shapes, including jellyfish-like shapes and carrots-like shapes. My charger is working. Its professional cameras enable you to take natural and sharp pictures even in the darkest environment. I have to save it from water because it takes almost a week untill its back button gets normal. To force restart a Huawei phone, press and hold the Volume Down button for about two seconds, then use the Power button to do the same. It's was the cable inside the phone. If a session overlaps or a failed connection is detected, it is usually due to a red WPS light blinking. It may be time for a new battery. In this case, it is best to take the phone to a Huawei service center or contact Huawei customer support. This guide will walk you through some of the steps you must take in order to connect and light up your Wi-Fi properly. Some of the problems are so severe that the phones will not restart or the screens will go black. red lightning bolt and flashing red circle. As a network administrator, my job is to assist users with their daily network issues, educate them, and make them less fearful of their devices. Are you using an OEM Huawei charger? If everything looks good there, try resetting the router by pressing the reset button for 30 seconds. Don't charge it wirelessly Enter at least 5 characters for the thread title. During those 5 minutes, the red lightning bolt on the screen turns green and shows the percentage of battery I have. Now I have seen it on 100% first time. Check the USB Cable or adapter. What do I do? It is critical to remember that your phones battery is not replaceable, so do not attempt to remove it. So I bought another streight there and then, got it home and it wouldn't charge. This is very important for us (YouTubers). This happens to my Huawei phone as well when it becomes fully discharged, ie, the screen shows that it's charging but it never gets past the red battery level. After the battery has been removed, long press the power button for another 30 seconds. . My goal is to be able to explain network-related issues as simply as possible. The light should be turned off if everything is functioning properly. Night before I noticed that power level was all over the place (while connected to charger). The Bolt and Gear screen is a flash mode, it's one of those back door things for repair people to re-flash a phone that will not fully boot. From a week now but 2 times it was charged when I froze the phone in could n then put it in charge. google_ad_slot = "5000280517"; Loss of signal is also known as LOS. But it's not doing that, I don't think it's charging, but I could be wrong. I had the same blinking red light during charging symptoms on my Huawei P8 Lite with a completely flat (0%) battery. Will it be possible to flash the CN to the global? If your Huawei router 's red light is on, there are a few things you can do to try and fix it. The battery has been fully discharged if a red light appears. To determine whether or not fibre cable is properly connected to the router, check the connection. Unplug the charger 'cube' from the receptacle and plug it back in to a known good outlet. If it does not respond at all after you have tried the above you probably have a faulty battery or faulty charging circuit in the phone. A firmware image file can be found here at Google. Just since. May 20, 2017 by DM REPAIR TECH This is a warning to the user that the battery needs to be charged. I tried different charger but still not charging. Recently, Huawei users have reported that their devices will not turn on. Smartphones, Laptops & Tablets, Wearables and More, Products, Solutions and Services for Enterprise, Products, Solutions and Services for Carrier. Not wanna change it. Examine the charger, power adapter, and cable. I had the Same problem. You can save 5 drafts at most. Once you see this screen, the power key should be released. Blinking supposed to mean that there is no charging activity at all (according to some people). I do not support or support stolen prohibited mobile phone unlock..If my channel help you unlock password/Google account from your phone than be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube channel. The Huawei P20 and P20 Pro do not have the same advanced front camera as the iPhone X, but they will not be obvious from the Face Unlock feature. Part 1: Narrow Down Huawei Phones Heating Up Problems A large number of people have purchased Huawei phones and many of them have complained a lot about Huawei battery and charging problems. You can learn more about this problem and how to fix it by clicking the links below. Oct 25, 2019 by As long as the red light is blinking and the lightning bolt is on screen, it's charging, leave it like that untouched for a couple of hours. google_ad_height = 280; Huawei is a leading global provider of ICT infrastructure and smart devices. I like to think that I have a good understanding of network-related issues in simple terms. If that doesnt work, contact Huawei customer support for further assistance. When you see a red light, the battery is completely depleted. However, plugging it now to charge the phone shows a battery with a red lightning bolt and a plug wire and when this clears the phone shows charging but the percentage does not increase. May 1, 2020 by Step 1: Get your Huawei device's power key pressed. It lets us operate the The application can retrieve data from an SD card or internal memory via a wide range of devices, including the devices internal memory. "Simple Fix" for phone not. My huawei p8 lite has stopped charging it is off now and only shows a red lightning bolt and flickers red when plugged in Psycox Level 1 (Contributor) 1 Answer "My phone is now on and shows charging." 0 0 My phone is now on and shows charging, but the % charged is not going up? Get a complete battery replacement and charger replacement? When the red light illuminates, there is insufficient power to turn on the device. . Connecting Your Nokia 230 Phone To Your PC: Unlocking The Benefits, Unlock The Power Of Email With The Nokia 8110: A Guide To Accessing Email On The Iconic Banana Phone, Capture Professional-Quality Images With Nokia Pro Camera. If I try and charge Why can't I send a photo from my gallery, blue circle keeps spinning and photo won't go. Chances for Chancers. The red lightning symbol maybe cause by using a 3rd party charger. Usually I manage to charge again by using a difference charger. With charging in progress: the battery charge level is less than 90%, and there are no new message notifications. If you try what I did it's on your own risk. What can I do? It might not be yours, but it is shared with others. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-7878843402909773"; Usually I manage to charge. If your Huawei routers red light is on, there are a few things you can do to try and fix it. Turn it off and back on again Anytime you are troubleshooting a problem, it helps to restart the system and see if that. What does green light signal? It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. The gateway should be reset. I am not really sure what it means/ what i should do, i don't know whether it is the phone or cable. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Basically I have found the best solution to such a problem, all you have do is unplug from charge, turn on the phone, when the Huawei logo shows up on boot, plug the charger in on that stage, once turned on it mostly starts charging normally. Then you need to dis-assemble the rest of the phone and clean all the affected parts using Isopropyl Alcohol 90%+ to remove all traces of corrosion and water. Blue/cyan/yellow are the colors that represent the planets. If you do check the label to verify the amount Here is a link that describes the process. Ask Your Question Fast! Kindly help. Ideas is to let your phone charge for more than 2-3 hours since you have completely dried the battery. huawei phone not charging red lightning bolt. Leave it on charge for 1-2 hours and see if it starts to charge. You must log in or register to reply here. In Android, you will see a list of the data you will be wiping. There are a variety of reasons why the modem power light may appear red. Clean Out Your Charging Port If a hard reset didn't do the trick, try cleaning out the charging port. But I know the phone is used almost 4 yrs now so I ordered a budget phone 'd come soon. If the phone does not power on, it is possible that the battery will die. This commend has been deleted by its publisher. Do not use "rubbing alcohol" as in some cases this is only 70% and is not as effective. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Alun Evans. If you cant figure out how to fix a Huawei phone that wont turn on and doesnt seem to function anymore, you may want to reinstall the firmware. Thread starter PaulGWebster; Start date Feb 7, 2022 . I hit it before and looked it up. June 12, 2022 . I guess this happens because Android requires a minimum level of power (2-4%, below which the phone automatically turns off) in order to control the charging process. . Sometimes got stuck at some random level like 30% or 44%. Check the charging port for water damage or corrosion. @xjuniorgm. Here's If your Huawei phone wont turn on, there are a few possible explanations. When the modem is not connected to a power source or is not plugged in, the light will illuminate. Despite the fact that Huawei phones arent perfect, they are extremely effective. use a good 3.0 mah charger or 2.5 mah charger. Simple as that (this is what worked for me). @fmathios86. My phone now is a couple of years old and has only just started doing thisI guess time for a new phone, Dec 10, 2016 by 7 years ago. And I fix it too. Faith Agudike. Plug into one of these three power sources: Wall power socket Plug your USB charging cable into a USB power adaptor, then plug the adaptor into the wall. Your thread is pinned to forum top by the admin! It also has details of which battery to buy. Then the red light stopped and no light was on. The graphic was a plug + the electricity symbol. What are the causes for red lightning? It is critical that you understand the color of your Huawei phone. You can turn on and off your device, reboot it, and power it down all at once with this program. If the modem is testing its own hardware, it will display the red light. It changed often up and down between 5% - 40%. I don't take any responsibility. If you are not logged in or the login timed out, please log in again. hello iam using huawei p8 lite my problem is that when i connect my mobile with my laptop my mobile shows the charging but not save how to fix it . If your Huawei phone is blinking red, it could be an indication of a problem with the battery, the power supply, or a system error. If the power adapter is not plugged in properly, it may not function properly. Here are nine ways to diagnose and fix common iPhone charging problems. When the red light flashes, there isnt enough power to run it. Should get up. Plz freez it for 15-30 min not more. When the phone is reset, all files stored in internal storage will be deleted. TaMooR BaLoch. You should also know that in some cases, we may receive compensation when you click on links or Maximum size for each image is 10MB (BMP,JPG,JPEG,PNG, and GIF are supported). @hx_solutions. So i plugged it in and the plug and the electricity turned into just the electricity symbol. Me sooooo happy I find it and fix it! What Ive tried and helped was leaving the phone on charger for cca. check the usb port of the phone. The first part of this series discusses why the Huawei P20 Pro wont turn on. It is critical that you continue to charge. Despite recent headlines, the Huawei brand continues to be a popular choice in the mobile phone market, and their phones are extremely affordable. Some charge more than others. XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. if it is 2 years or more then perhaps you should consider getting a new battery installed. We use cookies to improve our site and your experience.