Please can you contact the UK authorities if you feel you have been robbed or defrauded by EAP: https://reporting.actionfraud.police.uk/login, https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/externalonlineforms/CompanyComplaint.aspx?fbclid=IwAR3YGXu5A4g3YpECtpYRpmTQQQ7PvpVqfYIODOQ5RdpJOsAog4jiOU6BzdA, By the sounds of things not much will happen unless lots of us do the same. Has anyone heard anything recently? They have damaged my work in their gallery. Again you are just being spiteful. Theyve probably been signed up a month with them. Levine, who spent 10 years in multiple federal prisons at different security levels, said that guards "want to demean the people.". I also have been invited down to showcase my work in their gallery in Buckinghamshire. I cant find anything on them.. WALTERBORO, S.C. ( NewsNation) Alex Murdaugh's likely prison is dangerous, according to ex-inmate Larry Levine, founder of Wall Street Prison Consultants. I have googled every staff member on the Hansford and Sons Fine Art and I cant find anything on them. 0300 123 2040. I mean so many people have given their money out believing that they are working with bunch of hard core professionals and will be getting sales and exposure. Established in 2018, it has an immense network of art enthusiasts who share artworks, network with art collectors and organize a series of virtual art events all over the world. Their social media presence for the business is propaganda. But all the artists are listed on their pages and website and you can have a video call with them? There is an admin fee for thisbut commissions and quantities of work that artists are told they can put up are apparently made up on a case by case basis, and it is almost impossible to find work unless an artists name is already known. is plogix gallery legit - Madinahmining.com Ive heard the previous gallery owner was shady in his own right! Online Youtube to MP3 Converter - ToMP3.cc Its very easy to navigate the site and I extremely unsure why you are searching for an answer to a question that is unveiling. Same here. Her team are two very young girls with fake profile pic ; they put blond californian girl pic to be more attractive !! Ive searched butt cant seem to find it, It was taken down within 12 hours but I will continue to try making more. In July I did extensive search onling about Emerging Artist platform in case they were scam but found nothing at all. The points of the criticism were that. I also got a harassing email from the EAP/Jazz after she had discovered this chat. I paid the money and from then on I couldnt reach anyone. Share to Instagram and ask other artists to share and share. You might get a space in their gallery in the Middle of Nowhere or a rolling exhibition though. Jade has a team of rats working for her. Log in Popular topics Comedy Gaming Food Dance Beauty Animals Sports Suggested accounts is plogix gallery legitbacio di giuda sulla fronte. They told me to hurry to send them all the documents. This one is definitely from Jazz. Youtube Downloader - Online Youtube Video Downloader | Yt1ss.net When I asked why I was not made aware of this before signing up and also sent the link to this page the employee I was dealing with missartcurator (Jazz) for very rude and defensive and said I had a chip on my shoulder and that she cod see I would be difficult to work with I asked for cancellation and a refund and she said I wont be getting a refund and my account will be cancelled with immediate effect, Here is the chain where she was incredibly rude and unprofessional. they are using an image of me without my permission. You didnt sell a painting or you didnt get the exposure that they talk about? Grow up and learn how to run a business properly then there wont be so many complaints about you and your terrible company. They will start off to be accommodating and pleasant but believe me it will change when they owe you money. I dont really understand why you continue to be rude. Youre very knicker-twisted Jazz. (Except Jazz who has been mentioned in this chat before and who is the only person I know from the EAP who has actually posted videos in IG with her own face). My only mistake was not unwrapping the work there and checking it, I did not expect them to damage work the way they did, given that they are supposed curators. Plogix Gallery takes a leap on Physical NFTs : u/plogixgallery Go see it yourself people! Its very clear that we have provided you with a page with your artwork on and all of the paper trail to go with it. Wish Id found this link first. parabola del figliol prodigo attualizzata; regolamento pesca lago d'iseo 2021 She accosted me and told me she was going to seek legal action against me. Could you please share your Instagram or webpage? If you are not giving me a refund for those lack of service in will be taking legal action. Might as well flush your money down the toilet! Who is exactly behind this mess ???! I can only agree with the previous comments. On top of this, they CONSTANTLY IGNORE MY DMS / EMAILS enquiring about the awful experience Ive had with them. Someone in the UK should report this company to the police. OMG! this is the way to make it public, share this whole thread far and wide https://howsmydealing.com/2020/07/20/the-emerging-artist-platform/. YOU WILL LET 1 OR 2 PEOPLES PERSPECTIVE DENY YOUR CAREER THE EXPOSURE. I will not be spoken down too, or grilled over utterly ridiculous questions. Your email address will not be published. It is shameful, really it is! Maybe we could start some type of petition to put an end to them? How can there be such contrasting opinions? As an aside, it should be mentioned that you could only find my art on the site if you explicitly entered my name. Is there a police station that is open nearby? It is only natural that people write their experience and reviews online. 6.4K Fans. She has caused so much inconvenience for the buyer and we have now cancelled the sale and refunded the buyer his money.. They need to be sorted out. Its despicable how she talks to you and tries to make you feel like your the one in the wrong. It would be wise for the staff to learn from the feed back rather than fight and rage about it. EACH INDIVIDUALS PAGE CLEARLY HAS THEIR FACES ON IT AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE CAN BE SEEN IN THE GALLERY OR AT THE EXHIBITIONS THEY THEY HOLD? Theyre opening the gallery again on 12th April! (Even when I was just asking to add more art to my page!). They present a nice package and at a fair price but once they get your money, they dont respond to you. Same here! They are a fake company after every penny that they can get. blog.emilybarroso.com. You do not need to pay to be promoted. Every time I thought the EAP was dodgey I was reassured. It is not great how they organise everything. After paying the fee, however, I was unable to reach Lauren. I did submit a few pics of my work & paid the $49.99.but thats as far as I got. See here for more: https://howsmydealing.com/. I can only assume the rent is covered by the money weve spent signing up??? Artist Member Application Form Plogix Gallery - Art Gallery Online artist membership application form Name * First Name Last Name Email * Website (if applicable) http:// Instagram Username * Country * Bio (Please tell us a little bit about you): * Referred by: For a very small fee (from 4.99 / 9.99 per month) artists may exhibit an art selection of their choice, with the possibility to . I almost wrote back but thought I would do some research first. It took over a month for my profile to be up and there were artwork missing from when I sent them in. is plogix gallery legit. esprit criminel saison 15 reid; pfsense not seeing interface; how tall is tahani the good place Supports all browsers and devices. 5. Also check out EAP staff.their Art Consultant, Matt Lautman is actually a wanna be actor ( check it out @matthewlautman1 on Instagram) . Hopefully you can stop and think for a moment and realise this is not how people should treat eachother and Im sure you as a customer never would accept this sort or response. Im in the process of getting my page created, there was just one correction that the curator is fixing for me and I should go live tomorrow. I have been trying to contact them for the last month because I want to cancel my membership, but there has been no response so far. Twitter. Another artist who uses tour platform was telling me about the poor service they received and forwarded me this link I would be interested to hear what you guys have to say about the comments there. is plogix gallery legit - Creativekind.agency Its web server is located in New York, New York, United States, with IP address 198.185.159.144. Her is a statement you can use on your sites to warn other artists about EAP. I feel like a fool. She seriously needs help! Normal people would apologize and try to do better next time. Luckily the collectors new this whole show wasnt on me and our collaboration continues without the EAP. Crystal clear. I havent got my money back until today. I was also ripped off to the tune of 49.99. Once money is paid it is usually (virtually) impossible to get hold of them, or diverse excuses are given. You can do whatever you want with it. We were fooled! Threatening with legal actions is, to be honest, quite amusing to me. Can we make accounts of Instagram and facebook. Ever. (The exception for paying to exhibit is an artist-run co-op) This site also tracks mail scams directed at artists. this is a homepage for people who want to find out more about galleries in advance. I agree- I have seen their exhibitions and met a couple of them & they are lovely people . When I was told it was live i checked under the artists featured and mine didnt appear. It seems to me there is something seriously wrong with this organization. How would you know if our service is poor and unprofessional if you havent even had it yet? I asked a female friend to read the chain of messages for me and to be honest to me as to whether I was in any way being sexist and she said not at all. they dont seem to be real people the quality of the photos could just as easily have come from photoshop or been generated by other websites. then once it was up it had a ton of mistakes. Just post it anywhere you can. I have made great things happen for many artists and Im so Jolly because despite your claims I will continue to do so! Can you not seen what you do and what you have done to people. Jazz operates as so many different people posing as artists, happy customers, members of her team. You name it. Scam means dishonesty in the sense that for example a service isnt what the buyer has been told to. I have got the same impression that there are multiple Instagram identities but there is only one person behind them all. In the meantime I found this page here unfortunately a bit too late for me. The EAP and the organization behind it (The Hansford and Sons fine Art) is not something they are telling it to be. If a petition is created, then I will participate. dont think im going to be! PLEASE STAT AWAY FROM EAP!!! Read through this chain and you will see you have been very rude and defensive when I have simply asked questions and supplied an article which was sent to me asking your opinion. So disgusting! How to build a gallery wall on a budget | The Spokesman-Review Probably best to take it up with your legal advisor so that they can set you straight. only one person is active as an actor on twitter. They have well earned all the criticism they are getting. This is a page to review The Emerging Artists Platform its got nothing to do with Luke McDonald (the previous owner of the gallery in Stony Stratford) if you want to comment on his dealings, you should do so on another page dedicated to his dealings not here. Jazz and lucien are money grabbers. Very disturbing to read such conversation. We trust you will make smart and intelligent choices. Yes. 100% Safe and Clean. Hi, I have the same problem with them. I have been dealing with my bank , however it seems we all need a lawyers opinion. Deeksha and someone else were based in India. http://www.galleryconfidential.com/gallery/2280/patrizio-contemporary. Plogix Gallery Artist Summer day - TimTaj. Sadly, they are run by amateurs for amateurs and artists who have problems with them are attacked and threatened. I think it is a scam. How can you take peoples money and sleep at night. I insisted and they told me that teh shipping would be soon. I am relieved to know that I wasnt going crazy and that I am not alone in this disgusting scam..I never received any exposure with their scam and despite cancelling my second year they still deducted it from my account. International artists report not being paid for work sold, and buyers not receiving work. Its not a huge amount of money to part with but I dont want to mess up my reputation ya know. SCAM SCAM SCAM. The director of the company attacks artists who complain. only jazz jade has been holding her face in the Instagram camera since today probably as a reaction to this chat here. Do not give them your payment info! How long were you on the platform? Jazz was kind to begin, she talked the talk and then over time became aggressive when I questioned their practice. We share our opinions and, above all, our experiences here. Hi, I quickly saw that on Instagram more and more complaints from other artists were collecting in the comments under the pictures that EAP published. How did you book the call? Could you please link it again. Ongoing Auction. #Hansford&Sons are NOTart experts from London. Me too. I received Jazz Jades reasons, though they are not reasonable at all, on not refunding me. How do we know you are real to give names to. Art Gallery Online and Physical NFT Marketplace TikTok Upload Log in For You Following LIVE Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments. Im sceptical about the situation. if you look on the Companies House website for registered businesses, it shows that the company has applied to be struck off the register ie they are closing the business. I wish I had read all the comments here before I registered with them. Hi Jas, how would I know what? You guys are doing all this for 30 quid! Money grabbing vulture. I will be seeking legal action against them. Your subscription will be cancelled with immediate effect. People also do get angry if their time has been wasted, not only for the small amount of money they have lost. One way to build a gallery wall on a budget is to start with a small grouping and radiate out as more art is acquired. Art Gallery. I asked them to not set my page up and instead refund me but I was completely ignored and they still went ahead a creating the page and I have received no guidance on how to fill out that form. Have you noticed that Hansford and Sons Instagram account has disappeared? In my educated opinion The EAP is not giving you anything you wouldnt get somewhere else and you dont need them to have your career flying. However Ive had a great relationship so far I was interviewed on a video call & virtually met Jazz. I dont like your attitude towards woman, I have mirrored the way you have spoken to me. The art market is exploding and so is criminal activity. unfortunately that turned out to be untrue. All of my emails and Instagram messages went unanswered. I doubt they are real people working for this company. If you are as high as it gets and I cannot get any further assistance within the company then I simply want my refund. I hope you have a pleasant evening and at some point calm down and take a step back and realise this isnt how you treat customers. They are scammers. I know this because of some of the messages I received. They will lose their money too. Ill make sure I let all of our clients, investors and galleries know that its best to stay clear of yourself because your problematic. Well, this is my EAP link. this is a forum that protects users identity, asking for instagram account will likely not get an answer. 2. they have attacked verbally over artists by blaming them to be liars, twisted etc. Their capital really is only 1 British pound! What I am saying is you keep asking for artists names. The young girls keep changing. Who is exactly behind this mess ???! Ive also heard they scammed the previous gallery that had the property before. is plogix gallery legit. Nisha Kapoor is an International award winning artist with affiliation from UNESCO (a United Nation's body). I love my job here its fast paced but the work is very rewarding. There is NO gallery in Great Portland Street. She has caused so much inconvenience for the buyer and we have now cancelled the sale and refunded the buyer his money. It all makes perfect sense. If this is true it is a scam, no doubt about it. If we all report to the relevant bodies they will be investigated. They are very difficult to get hold of. I am an artist in Stony Stratford and Ive heard nothing but good things about Luke and Ive had great dealings with him myself too. No opportunity for further advancement. By in linseneintopf mit kartoffeln in linseneintopf mit kartoffeln Their experience has been awful and they both think they have been scammed by the EAP and are obviously very upset. I am signed with them, have a solo exhibition lined up and a virtual exhibition and I havnt had a problem with them? Go for it! Again no answer. I told them to calm down as i am working. A few of us have suffered similarly. Hi Jazz. I wanted EAP to see that their plan is not working and that more and more people are complaining. What is this company anyway? My beautiful page is all good and running and the link works. This is probably why Kelley found it hard to answer your questions and has directed you to me. What you need to do is either close your account with the bank and go to another bank OR open a new account and get a brand new card to that account and close the previous account and cancel the card connected to that account. Plogix Gallery - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com No wonder why so many artists are so pissed off. So many of us with the same experiences, over and over again. Just to update too. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I DNT need to take care you do lol, Jaz you seem to be a really mean person. Emily lists them at the end of her blog. I just have my profile. This is an artist that cancelled the delivery we payed 150s for. Plogix Gallery's Tweets - Twitter I hope you can learn to be kind. Not in LinkedIn or elsewhere what so ever. In Instagram the lady that wrote to me is quite active, but unfortunately they promote other artist. I am here to share my story. But what could the petition be about I wonder? So I googled Hansford and Sons phone number and this is what I found: https://www.unknownphone.com/phone/03301330403, https://www.callchecker.co.uk/prefix/0330133, People are telling it is a big time scam number! LOL. to go back to the issue of money: its not about whether its 30 pounds or 300. its about you paying for a promised service. I think its so easy to let the negative overcome the positives that a lot of artists seem to be having. I CAN SEE MANY ARTISTS WHO SELL PIECES. Just sort yourself out go down to Greenwich market and sell yourself . I was cheated of my money too. We support all device platforms. The only way the both of the buyers managed to get their money back was by contacting their own bank and credit card company and asked them to cancel the payment. Several people have already written to me telling me that they are scammers. Ripped off, Hi guys, I have been scammed by them too and would hate for anyone else to experience what we have. We should let everybody know they are scammers. These people dont belong to that group. Source I work close by. No sales or anything. And then i start my research : who the hell is Jazz ?? Its also sketch how sooo many people are getting offers from them. Jazz rarely goes to the art gallery and it is mainly 1 young woman in there. She made a number of wild accusations as well as the usual bullying and threatening. Does not collect and does not ask for any personal information. there you have everything in your own hands and you will quickly gain reach if you invest some time not money! Who did you have the conversation with? spiteful. She promote me once and I didnt really get enough audience. who we are seems to make it clear this is written by staff at The Emerging Artist Platform, I am artist. All I can tell you on my side is that I am well established criminal attorney, I dont make things up or appear twisted as Jazz has put it. If so, I want to clarify a few things. Seriously ?? I have mixed feelings bc some people here had bad experiences and some others had good experiences. I know its on Stony Stratford high street but not sure of the actual address, You cant miss it its on the high street, I report to police station about crimes and send in Instagram request to block them. If the comments here seem of value use them, and if not disregard them. I paid the fee for me being advertised on their website but this never happened. The only way I got my page created was by pestering the 2 scouts who originally contacted me through Instagram, (even one of those ignored my request until I made a bigger fuss!) is plogix gallery legit - S82570.gridserver.com They dont share their real address or phone number. I have received no money, no email, nothing and I have someone who is now hundreds of dollars out of pocket . I was scammed by EAP too. We have all seen the emails in this chat. The picture they give about their business is far from what it actually is. Thank you. My recent experience with this platform has been completelly awful. I agree with the previous comment of bombarding their pages. . I will make sure to include in my posts that your company is well aware that I was bullied growing up and have mental illness (depression) this is all in my bio. Lauren contacted me on instagram offering me the artist platform. I am surprised that you have had this experience because they have always been so great to me! Keep the comments coming EAPs explanation was that this page is being written by only one person a liar named Anonymous. Didnt even pay his debts in the gallery! You have a good day and hopefully things get better for you, Im doing fab Hun you neednt worrry about me. And I cant believe it but Ive sold a piece of work even though Ive only been live for less than 2 weeks. I think it is very important that you share your experience so that people get to know what kind of people and organization they are dealing with. Plogix Gallery | Abstract and Modern Art Gallery Online Dont let her intimidate you. just horrible. Cant help but feel at this point that I have been scammed and that they are good at keeping up appearances online and will continue to use that to keeping scamming artists. I have requested to also terminate my account with them, which they havent still. Hello, does anyone know the actual address? They will continue to run away and avoid accountability for their actions. They took the money, and then stopped answering my emails, they didnt comply with the promised services, and charged me a few das ago for contract renewal even though I had cancelled my subscription (by mail) several months ago. Easy to convert YouTube videos to MP3 files regardless of whether you are . She deleted her Instagram voicemails, they really were incriminating. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); If youre approached by Gallerist Marco Antonio Patrizio Run! If we all report them to the police, then they will be investigated. Ive also lost 50 to them. There is to need to take it out on customers and people you dont know. Official website of the comedian, television host, talking head, commentator, speaker, and word-haver. THEY ADVERTISE ON THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL ART PAGES. Got home, unwrapped it and an aluminium print was damaged and acrylic prints had smudges and cleaning marks. ps. I have been approached on Instagram by this company few weeks ago and felt something wrong.
Mecklenburg County, Va Mugshots, Maui Dmv Registration Appointment, Xfinity Mobile Commercial Actors 2021, Articles I