MonThu, Sun 5:00 pm10:00 pm Maple & AshResponded 4 days agoWe greatly appreciate your visit and compliments, but are sorry to hear you didn't feel your octopus was ideal. Now, normally, we wouldnt care, however, they made such a big deal about scrubs being against their dress code when no such thing is mentioned in their policy. Maple & Ash - Scottsdale does offer delivery in partnership with Postmates. Maple & Ash is an upscale wood-fired steakhouse concept, whose philosophy is to have fun but also observe a professionalism by going the extra mile to create the best experience possible. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023Hi Cody, thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your visit. Maple & Ash Chicago-based, Michelin-starred chef Danny Grant is taking over Dallas. Thank you for your many visits and this very nice review. We genuinely appreciate your celebrating your birthday with us and are pleased to hear that our team made your night one to remember! Thank you for your visit and wonderful review! Thank you for celebrating your anniversary with us! Thank you for your visit and such kind comments! We got a great table where we could see all the action, and they surprised us with a poster with our names on it celebrating our anniversary! Maple & AshResponded on January 30, 2023We appreciate your compliments on our atmosphere and decor, but we are genuinely sorry to hear that we let you down in other ways. We will definitely keep an eye on the volume levels, and we hope you will be back in soon. Great experience and I look forward to trying their brunch at some point in the near future. Thank you for choosing us for your girlfriend's birthday, and we look forward to serving you again someday soon! You are paying for the ambiance, drinks, and service. Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Maple & Ash 7135 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-1262 +1 480-400-8888 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #249 of 1,329 Restaurants in Scottsdale 84 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $15 - $400 Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023Hi Steve. Macaroni and cheese was yummy. Brunch Maple & AshResponded on January 30, 2023Thank you for your compliments and feedback. We ordered the IDGAF menu and left the rest to the amazing service and culinary teams to execute. Noise level a bit loud. We'll be sure to let Alex know how much you appreciated the service. 2 years ago. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 21, 2023We're happy to know you had a great experience celebrating Jackson's 20th! Maple & AshResponded on January 21, 2023That's very kind of you to say, Snooky. We are sorry to hear your most recent experience was not ideal for you, and please message us here with details of when you visited and the best way to contact you so we can look into to this further. Thank you for your compliments and we look forward to having you back again someday! Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 21, 2023That's wonderful to hear. Maple & Ash has locations in Chicago and Scottsdale. Wedge salad didnt have blue cheese and arrived chopped up in a bowl. We are so pleased you had a great experience and look forward to having you back for brunch! Maple & Ash is rated 4.8 stars by 4032 OpenTable diners. Thank you for your visit and such kind comments! Thank you for your visit and wonderful review! Maple & Ash offers Gold Coast excess at excessive prices Please contact us with any details you can provide and a good way for us to get back in touch. Go from 5pm-7pm for the $30 seafood towers. MonWed, Sun 5:00 pm10:00 pm Still to come from the What If group is Etta, a neighborhood restaurant theme with Italian food at a more affordable price, opening in Dallas' newly-christened East Quarter in 2022. We are happy to see you enjoy our food, drinks, atmosphere, and service so much, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. We would like to hear more about your experience so we can look into what could have happened, apologize directly, and see to it that you next visit back will be an exceptional experience. A couple weeks back I was fortunate enough to visit Maple & Ash and check out their tasting menu. Renita, thank you for letting us know that, and we will be sure to let the team hear they helped make your visit so memorable. Amazing experience! Maple & AshResponded on February 3, 2023Thank you for your visit and lovely review. Service amazing. Birthday dining; Our server was Brad! We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Restaurant of the Week: Maple & Ash - Fabulous Arizona We will definitely be back. They go above and beyond. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Maple & AshResponded on February 21, 2023We love hearing that and appreciate your many visits. If possible, please email us with when you visited, your reservation name, and the best way to get in touch with you. Vodka and I on the other hand are not friends, but I pushed through and moved onto the next round. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. We look forward to serving you again soon. The food came out and everything was over seasoned and very chewy. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Our IDGAF option is our chef's tasting menu for when you can't decide, we will take care of you and send out a full meal of our favorite things. Rack of lamb is $78. Learn More Locations Chicago Dining Room 8 W. Maple Street. It's wonderful to know you enjoyed your meal so much. That's very kind of you to say. Considering we got the baller seafood tower plus individual meals for each plus high end liquors , we spent more than we usually do. New service at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport lets you board plane in luxury. That's very unusual to hear, as we use the very finest cuts of meat available, and we wish we could have made you a new one we're confident you would have loved. For a better experience. Beautiful amazing place. With a sumptuous menu crafted by two-Michelin-star chef, Danny Grant and a wine program named one of "America's Best" by Wine Spectator, Maple & Ash finds a way to celebrate every moment. Thank you! Maple & Ash is an innovative take on the traditional steakhouse mixing a modern aesthetic with authentic service to deliver classic wood-fired dishes. Thank you! Patti, we love hearing you had such a good time and enjoyed that Kanonkop wine. We truly appreciate your very nice review, and we look forward to serving you again soon. That's wonderful to hear. Sit at the bar next time you get some good sushi and order it. Lamb for 2 of us was mostly fat. Told me the lobster on surf n turf was cold water and it wasnt and the entree was $98. We will keep an eye on that, but next time you can join us, please ask the host to seat you at the quietest table we have available, and we're certain you will have a wonderful dining experience in every way. Now you might think that ice cream sundays after all that other food sound anti-climatic. We love knowing you had a great experience, and we look forward to serving you again. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded 7 days agoKayaker, thank you for your compliments on your dinner, but we are sorry to hear you did not enjoy where you were seated. He earned Michelin stars in 2011 and 2012 before founding Maple & Ash in Chicagos Gold Coast neighborhood in 2015. Thank you for your compliments on our food as well! Food was delicious! My waitress Michelle did not disappoint. Got Your Bash | Party Planning Services We have never been disappointed. The best dinner ever. We look forward to serving you again soon. Sat 5:00 pm11:00 pm. Here we didnt get any of that, we were just another table trying to get cleared so they can go home. We look forward to serving you again someday! Happy 31st! Thank you for your compliments. Honestly I usually love maple and ash , but the last two times ive been in especially dissatisfied. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. The restaurant made this a birthday to remember. The food was salty, they did however take $60 off my bill. At the table for 2 we were really close to other tables/ which wasnt bad early/ but as night progressed we had people within touching distance. Please email us with when you were in, and the best way for us to contact you. With places like Gibsons next door, Maple and Ash needs to be able to compete with a good cut of meat. Maple & AshResponded 4 days agoKristen, we appreciate your compliment son our atmosphere, but are sorry you felt it was too loud for you. That certainly is not how we want our guests to experience our restaurant, and we wish we could have mad them a new one or suggested another steak they might have loved. That's great to know we are a favorite of yours, and we truly appreciate your very nice review. We will be sure to keep an eye on that, and we hope you will join us again soon. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023Hi Sizzle. A refreshing mix of Sneaky Fox vodka, lemon, elder flower & bitters. Menu - Maple & Ash Called Maple & Ash, . I Don't Give a F*@K Let us take care of you (per person) $200.00; . Among them: Dallas-born actor Luke Wilson, Dallas fashion designer Lela Rose, and Weatherford's Taylor Sheridan, creator of TV's Yellowstone universe. Made the reservation online. It just wasnt there. We went for a post-Valentines Day celebration. Ash has a much grainier wood structure than maple, so engraving fill-in colors tend to soak in to the pores in ash bats much easier. Maple & AshResponded 7 days agoWe couldn't ask for a better review. Atmosphere is so cool for a steakhouse, not dark & stuffy like most. I had a dinner reservation for a business dinner with a client at 5:15P. To make a reservation, please visit mapleandash.com or call the restaurant at 480-400-8888. Great nice food everything was excellent Ill be back soon. Again, he asked if he could speak with management and he called management to the front. We look forward to serving you again! Great service and my favorite place to dine in Chicago!! Maple & Ash will allocate 15,000 square feet of space on the ground floor of the building. What exactly is the I don't give a f*ck option? - Yelp Home - Maple & Ash Hi Sizzle. Maple & AshResponded 7 days agoGina, we look forward to passing your compliments on to the entire team! Great venue with awesome menu options. We are pleased to know you enjoyed our food and drinks, but we apologize if our lighting mark. Im going to say its on my favorite list. "We have something called the 'I don't give a f*@k menu.' We will put a blindfold on someone and let them go in and pick out a bottle. It was amazing! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your visit. 1. We look forward to serving you again! First time for us at #Maple&Ash. We're happy to know you enjoyed your meal and we hope to serve you again someday in the near future! We had a reservation to celebrate our anniversary. It will be 1000% worth it! Elena, we're happy to hear you enjoy our food and service so much. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023Elena, we're happy to hear you enjoy our food and service so much. THERE WAS MORE! They sat us, we ate, we discussed business. Thank you and we hope to hear from you. This is the most beautiful and extensive set of spreads I have ever seen produced for two people. Service was amazing, everyone was super professional and the food was delicious. we look forward to seeing you back and are so pleased to know you had an excellent experience with us. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit! Maple & Ash Steakhouse $$$$ Near North Side, Chicago Save Share Tips 58 Photos 282 Menu 8.8/ 10 275 ratings Menu Brunch Menu 7 Dining Room Dinner Menu 12 Brunch Menu Sundays | 10AM-2PM; $65pp Choice of Comes with our ooey gooey sticky cinnamon bun with pecan glaze to start Soft Scramble Farm Eggs Avocado, salsa, feta, herbs & crusty bread We are happy to see you enjoy our branzino and atmosphere so much. Thank you for your many visits and this very nice review. But Maple & Ashwhich offers a $145 chef's tasting menu friskily called "I Don't Give a F*ck"is aimed . Food was timely and very tasty. But the food and service are excellent. Chicago Dining Room Chicago Patio Scottsdale Chicago Patio Scottsdale If youre not sure about the price tag, trust me it is worth it! At Japanese restaurants, this is called omakase (although it's a more polite phrase: "I leave it up to you.") At sushi restaurants, you very often could end up with rolls and dishes that aren't even on the menu. More pros use maple bats, which are typically the . Had to ask her to do so. She forgot to bring it after clearing our cocktails. Its more than a restaurant, its an experience. Copyright 2023 AZ Big Media | All Rights Reserved | Site by Blufish, Clarkdale, AZ: Cabernet, cruising, copper and cabooses, Desert Ridge Marketplace will add 5 new restaurants in 2023. There was hot chocolate sauce, peanut butter sauce, mini merengues, caramel / peanut brittle, sprinkles and more! Thank you! Led by Danny Grant, a two-Michelin-star chef, the menu is crafted to perfection with a variety of delicious dishes to choose from. Thank you for your visit and wonderful review! We're happy to know you enjoyed our food, service, and atmosphere, and we hope to see you back again someday in the near future! Dallas Symphony debutantes put their best bow forward at 2023 Presentation Ball. We couldn't ask for a better review. About Maple & Ash Maple & Ash is an innovative take on the traditional steakhousemixing a modern. She looked at me and said that excuse me is not how you get someones attention. We look forward to serving you again soon. That's very kind of you to say, Gsuite. Maple & Ash - "We have something called the 'I don't give | Facebook When it comes to maple vs. ash baseball bats, there are a few major differences between the two types. Thank you, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Maple & AshResponded on February 21, 2023That's wonderful to hear. To start, we were welcomed with a cocktail. Their most famous menu item is the "I Don't Give a F*@k" Tasting, which they say is not "drawn out torture," but instead a four-course chef selected dinner, for $200. Hi Steve. Hi Rick. Also the food and service was top notch. Find that list here. You wont regret it. We were packed into a corner which was on a porch like enclosure. We're pleased your wife enjoyed her meal, however, we are genuinely sorry to hear that we let you down in several ways. Dallas' iconic Blue Goose Cantina to close Greenville Avenue location. Please reach out with when you were in, your reservation name, and the best way to contact you so we can see what we can do to earn a second chance to impress. Maple & Ash Scottsdale Scottsdale steakhouse 7135 E. Camelback Rd. Among them: offering an omakase-like tasting menu called "I Don't Give a F*@K . Do yourself a favor and order the ice cream tray. Thank you! It was our friends bday. Hi Gabriela. We hope you'll join us again soon. Thank you for your compliments on our food and service. Next time you come back, be sure you introduce yourself so we can thank you in person! According to a release, this will be a Texas flagship, and will be located at the corner of Maple Avenue and Wolf Street in Uptown one of two restaurants penciled in for Maples Terrace, a mixed-use development, where it will open in early 2023. Maple & AshResponded on January 30, 2023Thank you for your wonderful comments. That's very kind of you to say, Snooky. He asked to speak to management and the host said that the manager is the one that told him we couldnt be seated. Love it!!! Dinner We'd love to learn more about your visit and see what we can do to earn a second chance to impress you. The owners should be extraordinarily proud We are pleased to hear that our team made your experience pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again soon! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our food so much, but we apologize for any errors we made on your drink order. We look forward to the next time we visit Scottsdale just to return here and specifically ask for Tracy! Meanwhile, the first course, we had a taste of salted English radish with whipped butter and smashed cucumber. It's definitely a special occasion spot for us from a value standpoint I felt it was rather expensive. Service was incredible. Thank you! Maple & AshResponded on February 3, 2023That's very kind of you to say. That's so wonderful to hear. That's very kind of you to say, Monica. It was my girlfriends birthday and the staff did the perfect amount of letting her know they cared, but not over the top. IDGAF is always fun. Grant has been known to say he wants Maple & Ash diners to have fun and leave the restaurant feeling like they dont want to leave. But what puts Maple & Ash on a pedestal is its food. Overall service was good and food was ok. Brussels sprouts were too citrusy and hard. Thank you. Has anyone ever ordered the I don't give a f*@k? What did they serve The prime beef meatballs are a great choice. We'll be sure to keep an eye on the noise level, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. Try the "I DON'T GIVE A F*@K" menu tasting - the chef will surprise you with 5 . We are happy to see you enjoy our food and service so much, and love knowing Michelle did such a nice job for you. I cant wait to go back! The management team is the most unprofessional group Ive ever encountered. The food, the service, servers, atmosphere, were exceptional. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 7, 2023Amanda, thank you for being a loyal customer. Absolutely fabulous restaurant. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Originally founded in 2015 in Chicagos Gold Coast neighborhood, Maple & Ash is an innovative take on the traditional steakhouse mixing a modern aesthetic with authentic service to deliver classic wood-fired dishes. From the starters to the entrance to the dessert. Love the complimentary welcome cocktail and appetizer. We hope you'll be back again soon! We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thank you, and we look forward to serving you again soon. The price of it doesnt make sense for the amount of seafood you get, nonetheless it did taste great. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023Hi Russell. My wife and son shared a tomahawk steak which was a bit tough and not very flavorful. Excellent food, amazing service, and fun atmosphere. Extra-expensive Chicago steakhouse Maple & Ash to debut in Dallas Good thing there was a sommelier on deck to take the lead!! Thank you for your wonderful comments. We will definitely keep an eye on the volume levels, and we hope you will be back in soon. We look forward to hearing from you. Grant relocated to Chicago in his early twenties, where Food & Wine magazine named him Best New Chef in 2012. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 7, 2023Thank you for choosing to celebrate your anniversary with us. He did awesome! Hands down the best dining experience in Arizona! Birthday dinner was over the top ! The night was closed out by a lovely dessert wine and ice cream Sunday cart. But it was a cool environment with superb staff. Now please keep in mind that throughout this meal we had already consumed one cocktail and three glasses of wine. Food was great, aside from an over-dressed / soggy Caesar salad. Next time you visit, please ask for a manager so we can ensure you get food items you will love. He moved to Scottsdale with his family as a teenager and spent the early years of his career in the kitchen of elements, an acclaimed restaurant at Sanctuary Camelback Resort & Spa. It's wonderful to know you enjoyed our service and food so much. What If signed a lease with Hines and Mitsui Fudosan America part of a bigger partnership with Hines, the developer doing Maple Terrace. We look forward to serving you again someday! My wife and I enjoyed dining. But firsta little bit about the establishment: Maple & Ash, located in Gold Coast, is an upscale steakhouse & seafood restaurant with a premiere wine list and cocktail list. We do have many people celebrating special occasions and it often is very upbeat, but we'd love to see you again where you can ask to be seated in a more quiet section of the restaurant. Absolutely amazing from start to finish!! Bilal, thank you for your 20+ visits. Then when I asked for just a goose on the rocks, they charged for it in addition to the other martinis we had to send back twice and didnt drink! Called Maple & Ash, it's the latest concept to come to Dallas from What If Syndicate, the Chicago-based hospitality group of restaurants that includes Monarch, Kessaku, and Etta. She was slurring her words and became belligerent. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again! Hi Dan. Next time you come back, be sure you introduce yourself so we can thank you in person! The worst experience of my life in a restaurant. Cant wait to come back soon! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Experience was great!! So to be treated this way was really disheartening, since clearly we expect the best service from a high end restaurant. Perhaps this is my new favorite restaurant - will be back! They also have sister concepts, Etta, Monarch, and Kessaku! The complementary drink and caviar when we first arrived were awesome. Ambiance, food, service all outstanding. Happy anniversary! We do have many people celebrating special occasions and it often is very upbeat, but we'd love to see you again where you can ask to be seated in a more quiet section of the restaurant. He thoughtfully pick wines based off our preferences and the dishes to complete the tasting menu experience. Maple & AshResponded on February 21, 2023Thank you for your visit and compliments on our service and your filet, but we are sorry that your wife and son did not feel their steak was perfect. Maple & Ash - Scottsdale is rated 4.8 stars by 1497 OpenTable diners. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023That's very kind of you to say, Gsuite. We are pleased to know you enjoyed our food and drinks, but we apologize if our lighting mark. Thank you! Maple & Ash is an innovative take on the traditional steakhouse - mixing a modern aesthetic with authentic service to deliver classic wood-fired dishes. This is usually the part of the story where we give menu recommendations, but every Maple & Ash menu item is so well thought out and so perfectly executed that you could throw a dart at the menu and have the best dining experience of your life. The food, the service, servers, atmosphere, were exceptional. Thank you, Charles. Thank you. The tasting menu goes by the name of "I Don't Give a F*ck" on their menu, and I'm promising you that you won't give any either once you let the kitchen take over & take care of you. Thank you! It's hard to go wrong with your meal - whether you opt for. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Grants irreverent and bold menu at Maple & Ash is highlighted by a variety of steak, seafood and house-made pasta dishes, all paired with a wine cellar that Wine Spectator magazine called one of the most outstanding in the world.. Will return again asap! That's wonderful to hear, Mario. MO Cellar Selections. Flip flops are clearly stated against their policy. On another note, usually when we go to other restaurants, the waiter or waitress will provide with dessert, say congrats, or something. She also said that we were playing the race card because the woman wearing the flip flops was white. Thank you for your visit, wonderful comments, and excellent rating! As much as I love a good glass of red wine, I am not the person you should probably trust to make your wine pairings. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023Thank you for letting us know that. We look forward to serving you again soon! Thank you for your wonderful comments. A bit tangy, very savory & light; we were ready to drink it up after we got through the seafood. That's very kind of you to say, although we apologize if it got too loud during your visit. We appreciate your compliments on our atmosphere and decor, but we are genuinely sorry to hear that we let you down in other ways. Thank you for your visit and wonderful review! two-Michelin-star Chef, Danny Grant, curated a phenomenal menu. Thank you for letting us know that. My hubby and I were visiting from NYC and wanted some great dining ! Splurgy! They've already opened two restaurants in the National building in downtown Dallas: Monarch is their Italian-steakhouse concept, also quite pricey, which opened in the spring; and Kessaku, a lavish sushi and cocktail lounge that opened in March, also, yes, a tad pricey. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023We love knowing you and your wife had a wonderful anniversary meal here, and thank you for choosing to celebrate the occasion with us. What If Syndicate is all over Dallas. Thank you for your two visits and this very nice review. I love Maple and Ash. Despite finding acclaim in Chicago, Grant cut his culinary chops in Arizona. Surf and turf aficionados won't have to wait long for Maple & Ash, one of the most anticipated restaurants of 2019 in the Phoenix area. We would love another chance to impress you, and next time you can join us, please ask for a manager so we can see to it you have an outstanding dining experience in every way. Maple & AshResponded on February 16, 2023Thank you. Food was amazing, service was amazing! Gorgeous photos from our #IDGAF about Restaurant Week lunch menu, available Downstairs this week 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Thank you, Lou Stejskal!) Looking for the best things to do this weekend? We hope to see you back soon. Maple & AshResponded on January 21, 2023Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your visit. This is my new favorite spot in the phoenix area. Thank you and we hope to hear from you. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023We'll be sure to let Alex know how much you appreciated the service. If they don't like it, 400 other people might, and we'll Coravin it and put it on the by-the-glass list." Belinda Chang With the "I Don't Give A F*@k" experience, you get a seafood tower, bloody Mary shot, and desert added. We hope to serve you again someday soon! Maple & AshResponded on February 16, 2023Bags,. We will be sure to keep an eye on that, and we hope you will join us again soon. Celebrate Halloween with Maple & Ash brunch. My wifes meal was great though. This was my fist time trying an oyster and though I think the texture might take some getting used to, I can assure you that the flavors were on point! We were greeted with a complimentary drink, so good by the way. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 7, 2023Happy anniversary! They messed up some of our martinis and then messed them up again. While our atmosphere can be lively many times, we will keep an eye on the volume, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. And the aforementioned I dont give a F*@K best-of-the-menu option, although a bit pricey at $155, is worth every penny and more. They we quite busy so the waiter was not as initiative. We're so pleased you had a great experience with us and we look forward to serving you again. The restaurant is filled with faces both young and old, dressed up and dressed down all with smiles because they know they are part of a truly amazing dining experience. Thank you! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Maple & AshResponded on February 16, 2023Thank you for visiting us early in our history and again recently. Maple is also not ideal for the batter who miss-hits off the . The Exchange Food Hall Opens At Downtown's AT&T Discovery District Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded 7 days agoThank you for joining us and sharing your wonderful comments. Dish of the Week | Agnolotti from Maple & Ash, Chicago
Larry Cleveland Reed Now, Minimum Annual Guarantee Airport, Trader Joes Meringue Cookies Discontinued, Snow's Funeral Home Obituaries, Articles M