appetizers prior to dinner. And it wasnt romantic at all. Kinda like the fox watching the henhouse. Ahi Tuna Tostada. Admittance to Mastros is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed regardless of the reservation status.Make Reservations. Everything was good as usual and I will be back shortly, We were sat at a table right next to the host stand, if I looked to the right I could make eye contact with the hosts. Food as usual was amazing and came for the warm butter cake . Wasnt close to the experience were used to at Mastros. Call your preferred location for details. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. The manager graciously came to our table to apologize and say they would not charge us for the food we did not eat. It was, honestly, the most disgusting experience weve ever had here. Next had the Wagyu Sushi Roll (4/5). We were greeted nicely and shown to our table. Corkage for a magnum is $70, limit one bottle. Enjoy 28 day, wet aged cryo-vac sealed steaks accompanied with Mastro's secret house steak rub. Our visit to Mastros was nice. Mastro's combines atmosphere, comfort and elegance to create the perfect setting for your next corporate, social or charitable event. We chose Mastros, which we frequent quite a bit, to celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary. While looking through the menu, we got a basket of beautiful, tasty breads. I asked for change for tips and the valet said they only had $5 dollar bills. The food was great, however the service wasnt that great. Food was delish, music was great and our waitress Erika was the best! The next day I received a call from them asking how everything was, if I had any comments anything they could do better , but honestly the evening was perfect . Amazing staff! Sooooo delicious. Would recommend to others. Yes, just slightly pricey, and this locale was a little bit too dark (hence not amazing pictures, sorry), but I would never hesitate to eat here - or another locale - again because it really is a good night out (until you pay the valet bill, lol). Mastro`s looks forward to hearing from you. Also they should have more of a dress code. So obvious. I'm sorry I don't know. Both cooked wonderfully. Some guys were in sloppy jeans and gang looking clothes. MASTRO'S STEAKHOUSE - 5494 Photos & 3716 Reviews - Steakhouses - 633 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Delivery & Pickup Options - 3716 reviews of Mastro's Steakhouse "meat lovers ONLY. Ignored us for customers sitting right next to us. My A5 was melt-in-your mouth good. Mastro's Steakhouse 633 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626-1919 +1 714-546-7405 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #6 of 562 Restaurants in Costa Mesa 468 Reviews Price range: $60 - $80 Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse More restaurant details kingthos San Francisco, California 76 59 Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile Ddddddd Food was ok, but when youre paying 70 bucks for a steak they should at least throw you a vegetable or potato without soaking you for another 15-20 bucks. Kudos all around, love Mastros! The West Side of the full Boardroom, the Boardroom West serves as an ideal location for presentations or group dinner of up to 16. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa is rated 4.7 stars by 7445 OpenTable diners. Fri - Sat 5p - 12a, Copyright 2023 Corkage Los Angeles, CA. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa also offers delivery in partnership with Postmates and Uber Eats. Over priced for poor culinary skills. We definitely love coming here. MonFri 5:00 pm10:00 pm Loved it! Excellent service. I am trying to cut down on red meat and this place certainly has many options. Our waiter said Happy Anniversary and asked if we had been there before. Its a deal.More, For so long, I've wanted to try Mastros; especially after seeing their signature Warm Butter cake plastered all over Instagram. Black against white. Book now at Mastro's Ocean Club - Newport Beach in Newport Beach, CA. MonFri 5:00 pm10:00 pm OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. I'm not accustomed to my food being warmed up at a restaurant, especially at a restaurant known for fine dinning. It's a little pricey to be honest, but this is definitely a place you go to for an occasion rather than a "Tuesday night." Very attentive and knowledgeable. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa, CA - Yelp This was my birthday and its a very expensive meal. Mastros combines atmosphere, comfort and elegance to create the perfect setting for your next corporate, social or charitable event. He carried himself professionally and courteous, seeming to genuinely enjoy his position and hospitality in general. The food was incredible! If you can get passed the young, shy and inefficient hosts, the table service was excellent. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa, Fine Dining Steak cuisine. It felt like they had jammed extra tables in the restaurant and I was eating in a cafeteria. Some guys were in sloppy jeans and gang looking clothes. The other parties had young children, and ours was only adults. Service was amazing. Obviously the steak was great. Mastro's Ocean Club - Newport Beach does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. I mentioned it to my waiter & he suggested he would warm them up. Manager tried to make this right. Mastro's Steakhouse, Costa Mesa: See 466 unbiased reviews of Mastro's Steakhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 491 restaurants in Costa Mesa. Food was great like usual, but definitely the worst service/ experience Ive had at a Mastros. Mastro's enforces a strict upscale dress code. Lighting was low If that is all you care about, you are all set. This place and food was amazing. Great service and the food always the best!! My wife and I went for an early Valentines Day celebrationas always, the food was excellentas always the service was impeccableas always the cost was high, price increases at Mastros Steakhouse seem disproportionate to price increases in many other places. Served with no sauce or garnishes! were staying. Capacity: Seated, 13 guests. Simply put its the price of bringing your own wine bottle to a Costa Mesa restaurant. Seems this is the norm now. Live entertainment & dancing nightly at the piano bar. Food was amazing as always and the courses were timed perfectly. Superb service and impeccable accommodations. Mastro's is required to inform our guests that consuming any raw or undercooked meat, shellfish, poultry, fish, eggs or any other food cooked to order may increase your risk of foodborne illness. The Boardroom features an 80 flat screen TV. It most definitely was not a fillet mignon or tenderloin. Get corkage fees for Mastros Steakhouse and other restaurants in Costa Mesa. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa, CA - Yelp Amazing Valentines Day service and food for our family of four! Private party contact Shashona Reynolds: (866) 945-3021 Location 633 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Neighborhood Costa Mesa Cross street Bristol Parking details None Entertainment Among the reasons to go to a steakhouse like is Mastro's is for the experience and a delicious, perfectly prepared steak. We always enjoy coming here and we enjoy their food. A/V equipment for special events or business meetings. Take your girl out somewhere else and give your money to a place thats at least making an effort. I was even sadder when we got our dessert and it didnt say Happy Anniversary! And when mentioned to the waiter he replied Oh they never gave me the slip, I can package you up a free cheesecake. That wasnt even the point. Cant wait to return! Mastro's Steakhouse Delivery Menu | 633 Anton Boulevard Costa Mesa My dinner companion said his rib-eye was way too salty also. I will will go back with the hopes that it will be a better night next time :). Agree with Oscar G..$35. No Fees - No Corkage Fees only 141 - One-For-One only (310) 141 - Limit to One-For-One and Area code "Station House" - Limit to Venue Name only. Service was great but the Tomahawk steak was terribly cooked. The wait staff werevery prompt and courteous.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Thanks for the great service. Costa Mesa Tourism Costa Mesa Hotels Costa Mesa Bed and Breakfast Costa Mesa Vacation Rentals Costa Mesa Vacation Packages To our surprise, the tomahawk came out cold to the touch. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa Restaurant - OpenTable If youre looking for restaurants in your area that allow diners to bring in wine and want to know what they charge, thendownload our app. The regional manager Patrick B. has changed the dress code from upscaleto allowing any baseball cap, tee shirts and shorts at any of his locations.I am sure jerseys and tank tops are next. And for the main meal, I ordered the salmon with a side of their regular Mac n Cheese. Lost your password? customers. Our bill $600. And it wasnt romantic at all. Our server, Jude, was awesome. Overall 5/5. Enter address. If youre looking fora BYOB-friendly restaurant nearby, download theCorkageFee app (for iOS)or be on the lookout for our Android version coming to a smartphone near you. Overall very good. It is BEYOND incredible. I may return to the Hollywood location, but this was my first and last visit to Costa Mesa. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. It felt like a back table that was setup last minute. Unbelievable experience and outstanding service. The East Side of the full Metropolitan Room, the Metropolitan East is a fully interior private room that can seat up to 32 for dinner or 30 for a presentation and is equipped with built-in A/V capabilities. We will return for our server and the waitstaff. 633 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626-1919 +1 714-546-7405 Website Open now : 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM See all (106) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $60 - $80 CUISINES American, Steakhouse Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options View all details meals, features, about Location and contact Mastro's Steakhouse Questions & Answers 467 Reviews Ranked #6 of 563 Restaurants in Costa Mesa Celtic57 Los Angeles, California what is the corkage fee over a year ago Answer 7 answers lbarnard5. My food wasn't as good as I've had at the other Mastro restaurants. Our server was friendly, attentive, and efficient. Mastro's Ocean Club - Newport Beach also offers delivery in partnership with Postmates and Uber Eats. They did make it right $$, but it was just a disappointing going home on kinda an empty dinner night. The creamed spinach was good. It's everything I heard it was. Not only were we greeted by the hostesses immediately, but also by the most incredible smells of yummy food being prepared. to allowing any baseball cap, tee shirts and shorts at any of his locations.I am sure jerseys and tank tops are next. MonFri 5:00 pm10:00 pm Menu - Check out the Menu of Mastro's Steakhouse Costa Mesa, Orange County at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Drinks were good and strong and large and were between $17 and $23 for cocktails and the martinis were the best value. Noise level was too loud and too many kids running around. Amazing experience. Service was great. Costly but delicious! Mastro's combines atmosphere, comfort and elegance to create the perfect setting for your next corporate, social or charitable event. Seems this is the norm now. Our main dishes were good, the lobster Mac and Cheese was cold and our butter cake desert was not fresh, it was so hard you needed a steak knife to cut it and the whip cream was whipped enough. We will return for our server and the waitstaff. The food was decent but no better than say Texas Roadhouse BBQ. My Girls enjoyedthe dinner as did my wife also. Obviously the steak was great. Cooked perfectly and was delicious. It is unlike anything else I've ever tasted and it came with ice cream too. Accept New Location in Santa Clara, CA Now Open! Our Privacy Policy has changed. Loved our server Destiny! At this point there was no saving whatever they did to that tomahawk so we asked for our bill. We all know that youre going to get great food, so its truly up to the servers and wait staff to make each diners experience a great memorable one! OMG. The GM had zero ounce of professionalism and was very rude to my husband and I who are both local to Costa Mesa. There were kids throwing a ball in a high end restaurant! more. Mastros collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere. Will never return! It was really good. 4pm reservation for four. Search NCF Directory NCF Categories Corkage Fees (1,658) You will feel like you are at Joe's Crabshack but with a $1k bill for 4. I mentioned it to my waiter & he suggested he would warm them up. Be prepared to not have an overall pleasant dining experience. Became a pizza night after all. The Metropolitan Room & Terrace is not equipped with A/V, but our Director of Events can coordinate that for your group. Mastro's Steakhouse corkage fee in Costa Mesa - CorkageFee App It's a beautiful location and the interior design is gorgeous and otherworldly (the wait staff wear white tuxedos). For a better overall experience why not try Vaca, Flemings, Eddie V's., Ruth's Chris or The Ranch to name a few. Brandon our waiter was great, super tentative and helpful. Service was amazing however the food quality has gone down, i understand its very busy at times , but its better to make the customer wait a bit more than poor quality delivered to the table, we did express our concerns and offered alternatives , but when they cant get it right after the second time it kinda just kills the excitement of the night and returning, The food is good. The drinks were wonderful. A little too loud." Even though we were first to be seated, two tables were seated right next to us. Especially when seated late. Mastro's collection of sophisticated steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine and live entertainment in an elegant, energetic atmosphere.Our Dress Code. But never did anything about the mushrooms! Kudos all around, love Mastros! The Boardroom East is not equipped with A/V, but our Director of Events I would have sent it back but I didnt want to embarrass my friend, cause he doesnt like to do things like that. The food was just OK. Not a lot of flavor. If all Mastros are like this one, I'll go back again and try another location too. Most dining establishments charge $25. I just feel that you could do better with your employees. I was not happy about this. If we didn't have the gift card we would have never come in the first place. This is way excessive. Our experience was amazing! Will definitely come back for our next anniversary. 633 Anton Blvd Not only were we greeted by the hostesses immediately, but also by the most incredible smells of yummy food being prepared. The steak was definitely average and did not justify a $90 price tag. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Corkage for a magnum is $70, limit one bottle. The food was decent but no better than say Texas Roadhouse BBQ. The manager graciously came to our table to apologize and say they would not charge us for the food we did not eat. Address: 3801 E. Coast Highway Corona del Mar, CA 92625 Phone: (949) 760-0331 Hours of Operation: Monday - Sunday Dinner 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Takeout 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED Drinks were good and strong and large and were between $17 and $23 for cocktails and the martinis were the best value. 351 ratings 7808.9 mi $$ Pricing & Fees. Tremendous service, and very good food. The view of the beach is amazing. Our server messed up two different plates, our cocktails came out in sticky glasses. Scottsdale Ocean Club | City Hall Scottsdale | Beverly Hills Steakhouse | Beverly Hills Penthouse | Costa Mesa | Malibu | Newport Beach | Palm Desert | Thousand Oaks | Ft. Lauderdale | Chicago | Boston | Las Vegas | New York | Washington DC | North Scottsdale | Woodlands | San Francisco | Los Angeles. We were celebrating my husband's bday, and every single person working there made us feel so special, the service us outstanding, food is delicious, atmosphere is excellent, music is perfect. But what about the remainder of the ruined dinning experience?! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. He was so obviously disrespectful. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I cannot believe I spent $200 to spend my night puking up the uncooked lobster mashed potatoes. We arrived early. Thanks you jason(I believe that was his name), It was excellent We have shared our feedback with all of our local friends and will not ever be back (even if we get a new card). Mastro's | Classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood in the US You will feel like you are at Joe's Crabshack but with a $1k bill for 4. My lobster mash potatoes were cold. Lights came on. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. It was so good I forgot to take pictures. Food and service was top notch. (To the tune of $58!). Download the CorkageFee iOS app to rate, review, get tips, and the corkage fee at Costa Mesa restaurants. It just what we do when we celebrate something at Mastros I always take a picture of the dessert. If all Mastros are like this one, I'll go back again and try another location too. My girlfriend and I went there for Valentines Day dinner. Even though this filled us up pretty good, the main reason for trying here, was the Signature Warm Butter Cake and so we just had to share one. The thing that will keep me from going back was the lack of enforcement of their website stated dress code. I expected a 2-3 thick of wonderfully tender flavorful steak. Entrees were a Bone-In Ribeye and the A5 New York. $0.00. This was discrimination. We sent it backwhich I hate doing especially with a steak. It was my birthday. It is BEYOND incredible. Mastro's collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere. The drinks were wonderful. (305) 442-1662 Very poor service, we were seated for 30 minutes and had not even received menus. It's everything I heard it was. Next had the Wagyu Sushi Roll (4/5). Located on the second floor, this room features a floor to ceiling glass wine wall and serves as the perfect location for presentations of up to 36 or a group dinner of up to 40. After Fantastic food as always and open table made it possible to find a great table, on very short notice. It was amazing. If youre going to charge like that, then present something worth the money. Leatherby's Caf Rouge. Lighting was low location for presentations or a group dinner of up to 16. A place this expensive should not be crowding people in like they are. But never did anything about the mushrooms! Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (714) 546-7405. Quality and quantities have come down and price has gone way up. Mastro's Steakhouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 633 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626-1919. Another in our part of the dining room was in jeans and a t shirt. Sat, Sun 4:00 pm10:00 pm, https://www.mastrosrestaurants.com/Locations/CA/Costa-Mesa/, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. Every tables leftovers were packed up right next to us. It just what we do when we celebrate something at Mastros I always take a picture of the dessert. Mastro's Costa Mesa Fine Dining Steakhouse 714-546-7405 @MastrosOfficial www.mastrosrestaurants.com Corkage is $35 per bottle of wine, maximum of three bottles. Goodbye Mastro's.More, My wifes birthday dinner! He was so obviously disrespectful. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Costa Mesa, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Costa Mesa, Late Night Spanish Restaurants in Costa Mesa, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Costa Mesa, Restaurants for Group Dining in Costa Mesa, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Costa Mesa, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Costa Mesa. Yes, just slightly pricey, and this locale was a little bit too dark (hence not amazing pictures, sorry), but I would never hesitate to eat here - or another locale - again because it really is a good night out (until you pay the valet bill, lol).More, Maestro's is one of the best steakhouses around. Locations & Menus Gift Cards Features Private Dining Catering Dress Code About Us Order Online Careers Join E-Club Reservations powered by BentoBox Play It was, honestly, the most disgusting experience weve ever had here. We were upset but figured that Mastro's would handle the situation appropriately by providing a new gift card or at least crediting our meal the $150 (our meal was going to be $300+). Our server messed up two different plates, our cocktails came out in sticky glasses. Long Beach, California 0 Votes If you bring your own bottle (s) of wine into an establishment.they will charge a fee to open (cork) the bottle. To me, I love the combo of hot and cold together, and this made it into one of the best desserts I've ever had anywhere. Mastros combines atmosphere, comfort and elegance to create the perfect setting for your next corporate, social or charitable event. Our server was awesome. Combination of great food and ambiance.
Temple University Summer Internships, Fenway Golf Club Menu, Ntreis Property Search, Articles M