Dealing with Healing - List of Spirits to Bind. I cancelled all decision and judgment of marine witchcraft over my life and family, in Jesus name. Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay ( m ): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2015. I use the blood of Jesus to purge my foundation and my life, in the name of Jesus. 2. very strongman using serpentine power in my office, environment or family to harm me to go back and die, in the name of Jesus. My Father, arise and protect me from the poison of every scorpion sent to attack me in Jesus name. SEX WITH MARINE PEOPLE: If you sleep with a marine agent you would become one of them. PRAYERS AGAINST SERPENTINE POWERS AS WRITTEN BELOW Because of popularity. Some have drunk the water of serpent in order to retain their position, to get wealth and to attack the destiny of others. Strange eyes of the python spirits over my possession, burn to ashes, in Jesus name. Every serpent and scorpion, working against my destiny, dry up and die, in the name of Jesus. Some carve images of serpents, some have jewelries that carry the images of serpents. Isaiah 27:1 "In that day, the lord will punish with his sword, his fierce, great and powerful sword, Leviathan the gliding serpent, Leviathan the coiling serpent; he will slay the monster of the sea." "I bind and rebuke every flying serpent that would attack my life in Jesus' name." O Lord have mercy on me and reverse every satanic decision over my life, in the name of Jesus. 32. Because it will prevent you from so many things such as late marriage, financial problem, or even marital wars between you and your partner. 60. 64. I receive divine wisdom to navigate and escape every spiritual landmine the enemy, PROPHETIC PICTURE INTO THE THIRD MONTH (MARCH 2023): THE POWER OF ABRAHAMIC MOMENTUM GENESIS 18:1-2 (KJV): And the LORD appeared, The power of our WORDS This is the reason for the BATTLE OF THE GATES Whatever you REPEATEDLY SAY, DAY 21 PRAYER POINTS BATTLE OF THE GATES FAST-BREAKING/HOLY COMMUNION #BattleOfTheGates Day 21 Prayer 1: As I prepare, DAY 20 PRAYER POINTS BATTLE OF THE GATES TEN TIMES BETTER! In the name of Jesus. Every evil serpent monitoring my life stretch out and die! Prayers of Restoration (Culled from the book - Prayer Rain) Message . 5. I bind and rebuke any serpent that would try to deceive me ( 2 Corinthians 11:3 ). Powers that say men in my fathers house will not succeed, today, die, in Jesus name. Every generational covenant with the evil power called serpent, that is harassing my life, break and die in Jesus name. Download a copy of Apostle John Eckhardts 108 page book : Morning Prayer (Deliverance & Breakthrough), Blood Bath II Prayer | Blood Speak! When you call on God, He comes to the scene and fights your battle for you. Oh Lord, I am commanding every scorpion and snake holding down my progress and breakthrough to release it by fire right now in Jesus name. When a person is possessed by one python spirit is quite different from a person that is heavily possessed with multiple python spirits. Repent from all known sins and flee rebellion. Let the blood of Jesus mix with Holy Ghost fire and enter into my foundation, in the name of Jesus. Every generational serpent that has taken dominion over my life, be electrocuted and die, in the name of Jesus. Renounce and break all evil initiations and dedications. 14. You evil eye watching me,be blind by FIRE! Every serpent chasing me in my dreams, be Utterly Slain by the Sword of the Spirit, in Jesus name. You follow follow marine spirits causing promise and fail in my life, fall down and die. The spirit of the serpent is very cunning and deceptive. Raise prayer altars against them. Oh Lord, I decree, evil personalities manipulating my life through the spirit of a snake, in the name of Jesus die now by fire. I thank you my Father for your divine peace made available for me and my family, despite the fears in my environment yet you gave me peace. I fire Back, every arrow of the serpents, In the name of Jesus. Please call: +2348099828623. Of Your Cohorts! Here are the prayer points for midnight (12am to 12.15am) VIRTUES RECOVERY PRAYERS My virtues: hear the Word of the Lord, jump out of every coven prison and locate me, in the name of Jesus. . My Father, I praise your name today with thanksgiving in my mouth and in my heart. Any evil relative (mother) that have handed me over to the queen you are wicked release die in the name of Jesus. Serpent of death in my body, die in the name of Jesus! It can hide anywhere and stay calm due to its subtle nature to perpetuate its evil act. You can pray like this: Blood of Jesus, wash me now and flush out every venomous or poisonous deposits left by the enemy by any rattle-snake like spirit. By the grace of God, Evangelist Joshua has been interpreting dreams since he was 12 years old and till now. Let me, #MidnightPrayers Day 4 Abrahamic Momentum 1. Python spirit seeks to put spiritual chains on the destiny of the children of God. Dark power using black pot to control my womb and summon arrows into my life, scatter. Pots of darkness in the water controlling my spouse catch Fire in Jesus name. Children gotten by this means eventually kill their parents. The python and marine spirit can render termed a person a witch. They steal precious things from people and use it against them. Hot Fire Prayers At Midnight Hour - Dr Dk Olukoya. 41. Satanic serpents, dispatched against my family, be paralyzed and roast, in the name of Jesus. Most children of God are in the bondage and captivity of the ministry of the serpent because they do not or have refused to follow the path of freedom. You the bullet from heaven, kill every serpent of death, in the name of Jesus. I believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah, and died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins and redeem me. Learn how your comment data is processed. Thank You for saving me and forgiving my sin. Father, every plan and purpose of the ministry of serpent against my glorious destiny to destroy, I declare it null and void, in the name of Jesus. Cause poverty as they confiscate your money and bank it under the waters. For further information or counseling, you can contact me at [email protected] or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. My Father, by your fire, arise and burn up every serpent swallowing my blessings in Jesus name. Father, Let the blood of Jesus mix with Holy Ghost fire and enter into my foundation, in the name of Jesus. The only thing required of us is just to make sure we are in Christ and Him in us. Spiritual Meaning of Hearing Knocking Many Times, Spiritual Meaning of Hitting Your Toe/Foot Against A Stone, About Evangelist Joshua Orekhie Ministries, Prayers To Destroy Evil Altars & Sacrifice, When Spiritual Attacks Are Too Much On Me, Deliverance Prayer Against Python Spirits And Marine Spirits. In. 12. When you feel like swimming in the river whenever you see river. i need payer against barreness in every areas of my life. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Mfm prayer points against serpents and scorpions tags:mfm prayer points against serpent spirit, 70 prayers to terminate the ministry of the serpent pdf, prayer against serpent, characteristics of serpent spirit, lesson 0 70 prayers to terminate the ministry of the serpent, prayer points against dragon spirit, prayer against snake in the dream, how to break free from the python spirit, prayers that paralyze the python spirit, prayer against snake bite in the dream, spiritual serpent, spirit of snake symptoms, prayer points for divine solutions. Dr. Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer's sermon and prayer points preached in Battle Cry bulletin Volume 9. Every scorpion in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus. Lord, Please Go Into My Memory Bank Of My Brain And Erase Any Damage There, Any Confusion In The Chambers Of My Mind, So I Will Never Again Be Bothered By These Spirits Of The Python! I command the secret of the devil to be revealed, even as I am praying now, in the name of Jesus. Some carve images of serpents, some have jewelries that carry the images of serpents. 37. Some snakes can swallow a big animal even human being. 11. Family marine altar catch fire and die in the name of Jesus. Every python sent to destroy me, return to your sender, in the name of Jesus. You heavens of my prayer, I command you to open by fire. I tread upon all serpents and scorpions; they cannot harm me, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 91:7. I throw down any fish of darkness revealing my greatness to goddesses, in Jesus name. Blood Jesus , Holy Ghost Fire Finger of God enter into the marine world, coven of witchcraft, ancestral altars, graveyard , forest , rocks first and second heaven on the earth, underneath the earth and kill every marine demons and agents of darkness ruling over my life in Jesus name. 21. FEBRUARY FIREWORKS 2023 PROPHETIC/FEET-WASHING SERVICE I welcome you to this Prophetic and FEET-WASHING service this evening 1. 4. Please pray against delay and rejection in every aspect of my life. nyone that has swallowed (rattle) snakes in order to kill me because of my property and unborn children die by fire, in the name of Jesus. Some people who seek for solution in a wrong way have swallowed serpent unknowingly. 2. Father, If I have swallowed an adder snake through food physically or spiritually, the finger of Jesus will enter my throat and pull it out by fire, in the name of Jesus. 19. Every marine power operating at the edge of my destiny, I bury you alive today, in Jesus name. Lord Jesus Forgive Me For The Sin I Committed That Opened The Doors To Satan, This Python Spirit and Its Cohorts, break All Soul Ties With The Person I May Have Picked This Up From. In other words, you conquer them, obtain victory and stand to see their end and enjoy your life the way God ordained it to be. Father, I command the secret of the ministry of the serpent to be revealed, even as I am praying now, in the name of Jesus. They allow their victims to stay long in their captives until when the person is old and has nothing to offer again before they start releasing them. When you are always attracted to married men or wrong people. Whosoever that transforms into serpent whenever he/she wants to attack my life or when good things are coming my way, you will not resurrect again, die, in the name of Jesus. DIRECT ATTACK THROUGH MARINE POWERS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE: These powers have agents all over the place initiating people through materials like jewelry, clothing, attachments, etc. God bless you. My Father, let every evil plan from the kingdom of serpents in my life fail in Jesus name. Water goddess hindering my marital star, I cry against you, let me go today, in Jesus name. 53. Every strange underground house in the water having my picture; catch fire, in Jesus name. You demonic serpents, be rendered venom-less in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus. I also need prayer concerning my sister ,that God should bless her with a job better than the one taken from her last year. Having a felling of being watched or monitored. Every strongman giving cobra food in my place of birth because of me die, with your cobra, in the name of Jesus. Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! O Lord, let all the serpents and scorpions assigned against me begin to fight themselves, in the name of Jesus. 9. FOOD POLLUTION: They pollute people through food. I trample upon every serpent and scorpion, monitoring the progress of my life, in the name of Jesus. If you must separate yourself from the marine spirit, you must be go on an intense fasting and prayers. You stubborn marine spirit spouse, be separated from me by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. Oh Lord, arise in your anger and deliver me from every power of a serpent and scorpion holding me down in Jesus name. 24. Father, let every inherited serpent from the ministry of the serpents be consumed by the holy ghost, in the name of Jesus. 2. Thou jelly fish anointing inviting me to the river; die, in Jesus name. Pray by using Psalm 18:37-40, Isaiah 44:25, Isaiah 49:24-25. Serpent powers of my mothers house, die! Oh Lord, by your fire kill every household serpent ravaging around my life, career, business, marriage, family and ministry in Jesus name. Prayers to disgrace the enemies . Any wicked power monitoring me in order to destroy my destiny, you are a liar, die in the Name of Jesus. No right is given without my recognition. Every wound inflicted upon my body by the dragon, be perfectly healed, in Jesus Christ name!!! Invincible adversaries interfering with my destiny, I bury you now in the name of Jesus! Most times they poison their victims and watch as they groan in pain to death, they deceive men to abandon their destiny, thereby wrecking the call of God upon their lives. Start by giving your life to Jesus Christ, who is the only person that can empower you to overcome the devil. "Father" is the covenant name God gave his choice minister, Apostle Henry A. Okwuosa, on April 17th, 1999, saying to him that "After the order of Abraham, you are going to be a father of many nations. Serpent poison or venom in my body, come out now! Father, arise in your wrath and let my stubborn pursuers of the ministry of serpents to scatter, in the name of Jesus. Father, I use the blood of Jesus to purge my foundation and my life, in the name of Jesus. forgive me for any sin that opened the door of my life to the devil, in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus. 57. I cut myself free from the hands of serpents and scorpions, in the name of Jesus. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. Spirit of the serpent hiding in my house, be utterly flushed out by the Lightning of God today, in Jesus name! An effective way of crushing the serpent is through fervent prayers. To pray your way through deliverance is the hardest thing to do. Marine tortoise and snails crawl out of my body by fire, in Jesus name. You evil crystal ball being used to monitor my life,break to pieces! I smash the head of poverty-serpents on the wall of fire, in Jesus name. If I have swallowed an adder snake through food physically or spiritually, finger of Jesus enter my throat and pull it out by fire, in the name of Jesus. However, the purpose of the spirit of Python is to crush and destroy the vision, dreams, and hope of the Church and people. Be Gone Now And Never Again Return Unto Me! I plead the blood of Jesus over my spirit, soul and body, in Jesus name. I Break myself loose from the serpentine power of my fathers / mothers house, in the name of Jesus. Some believe in snakes as their gods in which their children grow up to believe in due to some encounter their forefathers had with Satan which is a great mystery and deep covenant that they were not exposed to and has put them in bondage of serpentine worship.
Winz Payment Times, Detroit Police Training Academy, Was Jackie Really Pregnant On Roseanne, How Many Kids Does Steven Seagal Have, Public Records Sweden, Articles M