310 @ NuLu offers luxury, urban-style studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in the trendy East Market District of Louisville, Kentucky. 1 Bed, $2,950 Spend a night on the patio with the kids, host a cookout with friends, or sit back and relax after a long day. Or sign in if you already have an account, 801 E Washington St, Louisville, KY 40206, 917 E Muhammad Ali Blvd Louisville, KY 40204, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. By the late 1800s, this stretch of Market Street was lined with stockyards and (of course) markets and retailers, with herds of livestock in constant travel along Market between the Bourbon Stockyards and the Ohio River. I've had overall good experiences with all the staff tho he's just my favorite probably because I've known him the longest! View more recently sold homes. One of the most notable murals in NuLu is the one on the building that Red Tree Furniture lives in at the corner of Clay & Market Street. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next NuLu rental. Carpet, Dog & Cat Friendly 310 at Nulu Apartments - 310 S Hancock St Louisville, KY | Apartments.com Elevate at Nulu has 1 bedroom units with premium amenities and 24/7 support. (Well, maybe you are, I dont know your life) In any case, pick up a variety so you can snack on them all over NuLu. Apartments.com | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Our studios encompass between 411 and 510 square feet, our one-bedroom units are between 566 and 881 square feet and our two bedrooms cover918 to 923 square feet. Refrigerator Approximately 466 square feet. Campisano recently announced plans to build an $80 million mixed-use development that will be called "NuLu Crossing," and demolition is set to start in just a few months. Dog & Cat Friendly See if you qualify! I've never worried about my safety or my car or anything especially since they gated everything. We wont judge. It got installed recently and its really pretty and nice. Send Message (502) 586-3017. Or three. Their carefully curated menu features dishes like fresh ceviche and Cochinita Pibil, made with local pork, achiote sauce, and their famous lima beans and rice anyone that has had them will tell you that the lima beans are roasted to perfection :chefs kiss:. A front or back yard is a versatile space and a bonus to any home. You can get lots of space for a decent price, which is really hard to find in downtown living. Walk-In Closets Community is very well maintained. But over time businesses relocated, buildings deteriorated, and the area became federally classified as a distressed area.(Read: the city built a bunch of highways and people fled to the suburbs, abandoning the once-thriving downtown.). 310 at Nulu Apartments 310 S Hancock St, Louisville, KY 40202 Apartment floorplans Gilliam $1,115 Studio | 1 ba | 510 sqft Unit 2-404 - Available now Allen $1,160 Studio | 1 ba | 540 sqft Unit 3-313 - Available now Dean $1,235 1 bd | 1 ba | 628 sqft Unit 2-416 - Available May 7 2023 Fox $1,320 - $1,347 1 bd | 1 ba | 660 sqft 4 units - Available now 310 at Nulu Apartments, Louisville, KY 40202. For example, unit #3-309 is located in building 3 and sits on the third floor as the ninth unit. I love the new amenities area as well. so its not like youre gonna make them yourself who do you think you are, a baker? This apartment community was built in 1983 and has 3 stories with 263 units. Easily Compare Private Villas, Holiday Homes, Resorts, and rentals The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of Metro Search, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker McMahan Co are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker. . Prices and availability are subject to change. Im a current resident in elevate at nulu, and Im patiently waiting for my lease to end so I can move ANYWHERE ELSE. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. About the Business 310 at NuLu Apartments features studio, one and two bedroom rentals near the Market Street & NuLu district near downtown Louisville. They lied and told us they leased the apartment we wanted to view, that we had been scheduled to view for week - yet the apartment is still available on the website. Please use our interactive map to see the specific location of any available home! 1 Bed with 1 Bathroom apartment home featuring a living-dining-kitchen area, oversized closet and in-unit washer/dryer. The atmosphere is like a super clean garage party with a bar to grab your favorite drink just remember youre driving axes into walls, that is! I personally live in one of the older building apartments and I love it. There are also five parks within 3.0 miles, including Louisville Waterfront Park, Waterfront Park, and Louisville Zoo. Great location meets a gorgeous community at 310 NuLu. The vibrancy that people describe when they talk about NuLu is not only the people, shops, restaurants and nightlife, but also the beautiful murals that bring so many of the buildings to life! Here are some highlights from the Marketplace: As you walk up and down NuLu, you cant help but notice the barrage of eclectic shops that line the street! Their word is no good. Cedar Springs Apartments | Apartments In Louisville, KY Approximately 566 square feet. 2ba. Transit Score measures access to public transit. $1,230, Starting at River Oak Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,006/month. Thank god i only have a 5 month lease. Approximately 411 square feet. 310 at Nulu Apartments 310 S Hancock St, Louisville, KY 40202 Virtual Tour $1,145 - 2,380 Studio - 2 Beds Discounts (502) 586-2971 Edison Park 801 E Washington St, Louisville, KY 40206 $1,100 - 1,850 1-2 Beds (502) 305-3456 The Quad 600 Marshall St, Louisville, KY 40202 $710 - 1,250 Studio - 3 Beds (502) 912-1621 Park Edge Apartments Approximately 881 square feet. ), with a rotating mix of DJs and Producers in their partially enclosed warehouse-like dance space, complete with trippy lazer lights and visuals. So if you fancy yourself a DIYer or DIY wannabe, this is a good place to get inspired (and know you wont have to run out to the craft store midway through your project). Welcome to the NuLu Louisville neighborhood. GreatSchools Please contact a representative for details. Your Updated Guide to NuLu WHERE TO SHOP Buff City Soap 815 E. Market St., Louisville, KY 40206 (502) 653-5797 Hours: Monday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Tuesday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 6 p.m. 2023 Buckingham Management, LLC. Apartments for Rent in NuLu, Louisville, KY 254 Rentals Available Videos Virtual Tour Main & Clay 2 Days Ago 633 E Main St, Louisville, KY 40202 Studio - 3 Beds $1,171 - $2,222 Email Property (812) 920-6107 223 S Hancock St Unit C 3 Days Ago 223 S Hancock St, Louisville, KY 40202 2 Beds $2,950 Email Property (502) 586-4463 Videos Virtual Tour 2bd. NuLu, as you can imagine, is a great place to do things and its a fantastic place to spend a day exploring, because it is entirely walkable! The office staff is very friendly and helpful! All dimensions are approximate. This area is very Bikeable. In Unit Washer & Dryer Gooey and chocolatey with a warm, molten core, its like the pleasure of eating warm cookie dough combined with the satisfying crunch around the outside of a well-baked cookie. All in all, its a wonderful place to live. Speaking of the pool, its amazing! 310 at Nulu Apartments is located at 310 S Hancock St, Louisville, KY 40202 in the Phoenix Hill neighborhood. 555 S 4th St Louisville, KY 40202. from $1,242 1 to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Now. Rentals Property Types All RBO Homes Vacation Rentals Cabins Cottages . 310 at Nulu Apartments 310 S Hancock St, Louisville , KY 40202 NuLu 4.9 (1 review) Verified Listing Today 502-586-2971 Monthly Rent $1,145 - $2,250 Bedrooms Studio - 2 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 411 - 1,098 sq ft 310 at Nulu Apartments Transportation Points of Interest Move-in Special and Email me listings and apartment related info. The Term "NULU" is a portmanteau meaning "New Louisville". Two Bedroom Apartment In Historic Nulu Property, Louisville, USA Anchored by West Sixth Brewing Nulu, NuLu Marketplace is a mixed-use development filled with restaurants, shops, bars and even a stylish vacation rental. The leasing process at Elevate at Nulu was super easy and quick. All dimensions are approximate. Here you can wander around, grab a local craft beer and some food from a food truck (or two), and peruse the 100-200 vendors selling art, jewelry, antiques, and sometimes, just junk (hey, lets be real). US is the #1 Apartment in Louisville, United States. Of course, you can drop by for a visit to see our Downtown Louisville apartments for rent in person. Maintenance on site NuLu Apartments for Rent - Louisville, KY - 239 Rentals | Apartments.com ft. apartment in Louisville in zip code 40204. Bottles line the walls, the lighting is dim, and cozy booths and candles set the mood. The apartments are very well taken care of and the management is wonderful. Their menu contains healthy, locally-sourced ingredients from local, sustainable farms and changes quite a bit, but you can always count on it being absolutely delicious. Maintenance Technician (310 Nulu) Buckingham Companies Louisville, KY 1 month ago Be among the first 25 applicants 40202 , 40203 , 40217 , 40206 , and 40031 are nearby zips. 2bd. Newburg Place Apartments - Louisville, KY | Trulia They gave me fake promises at the beginning after I spent 30 minutes explaining why I need windows, now they just ignore my emails. Please & Thank You makes a damn fine cup of drip coffee, crafted with beans from local roastery Good Folks. 310 @ NuLu features granite countertops, wood-style flooring, modern finishes, gourmet kitchens, and flex spaces to allow you to design your home to your lifestyle. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Why? Photos & Tour; Residents. With a variety of floorplan options and amenities to enhance your daily life, Meridian on Shelbyville is the perfect spot to find community. Browse 20 apartments with a yard to find your new home. Search NuLu Lofts and Homes for Sale $249,900 $10,000 110 S Campbell St 413, Louisville 1 Bed 2 Baths 978 SqFt Residential MLS # 1626381 GreenTree Real Estate Services About NuLu Louisville Condos & Lofts NuLu is a very popular neighborhood in the Louisville area. Located in NuLu, our apartments in Louisville, KY, are close to the University of Louisville and minutes from the vibrant nightlife of Louisville. Prices and availability are subject to change. Stainless Steel Appliances, $860 - 975 Louisville Luxury Apartments | 310 @ Nulu Apartments Apply Amenities at our Luxury Apartments in Louisville 310 @ Nulu's upscale amenities just got better! Novelle Bar & Bottle is a classy little spot, with a beautiful teal blue interior and a patio with twinkling lights in the evening. threw it all away to be a travel blogger. 310 @ NuLu offers luxury, urban-style studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in the trendy East Market District of Louisville, Kentucky. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Please contact a representative for details. New! NuLu mixed-use development tweaked - Louisville Business First Meridian on Shelbyville Apartments Neighborhood. Because Muths Candies is kind of a big deal in NuLu. We are proud to showcase our brand-newamenities includinga full-sizefitness center withspin room and outdoor kitchen. Please contact a representative for details. The courtyard in the middle is truly one of the best outdoor gathering spots in the city and a gathering place on temperate, sunny days. 802A East Madison 265 Units Cats allowed Dogs allowed Limited Time Win a year of free rent! 1-2ba. 19 Apartments Available 310 at Nulu Apartments 310 S Hancock St, Louisville, KY 40202 Virtual Tour $1,165 - 2,250 Studio - 2 Beds Discounts (502) 586-2971 Didn't find what you were looking for? Bookmark this page to come back to next time youre exploring NuLu. Check your inbox to confirm your subscription & download your printable. Kitchen Receive e-alerts for hot new listings for this subdivision by clicking the Save This Search button below. See 5 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. NuLu Neighborhood Guide: Where to Eat, Drink, Play & Stay Displayed square footage is approximate. AMP Luxury Apartments - Louisville, KY | Trulia 310 at Nulu Apartments, Louisville, KY 40202. $1,495. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. They're updating stuff around the grounds. The studio is chic and inspiring, and there are team members to cheer you on or recommend a drink that pairs well with each craft (very important). Nulu - GoToLouisville.com Official Travel Source 2 Beds. River Oak Apartments - Louisville, KY | Trulia $1,165 - $1,225/mo. Newburg Place Apartments is located at 1749 Newburg Rd, Louisville, KY 40205 in the Deer Park neighborhood.
Hayde Bluegrass Orchestra Biography, Seattle Washington Mugshots, Jefferson City Correctional Center Warden, Similarities Between Anglican And Orthodox, Articles N