Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. I praise You that You are a good, good Father. or email to: [email protected]. https://is.gd/dBsd60, I am praying for Gods protection on my job. O Lord, station and establish me in Your favour. I can go on and on but today, every enemy in your life must be defeated in Jesus name. I know that You are my shield and my defender, and I trust in Your strength to keep me safe. Give me opportunities to influence others and share Your love with them, so that the workplace might be transformed into something that is honoring to You. Make me forget about their existence, to ignore them. Any power using any of my boss or workers to attack me, your end has come, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus. Every enemy, exploring devastating strategies against my progress in life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. 5. There is nothing new under the sun. I know that You watch over me every moment of every day and that nothing can harm me as long as I remain root d in Your Word. In Jesus name, Amen. O Lord, hear our prayer today for those who hate us. You can Pray these prayers for 3 midnights and 3 middays coupled with 3-day I pray for them too that You will also guide them, Lord. Fill me with your love, so that I may overflow with love for others. Together, Lord, let us find peace in your embrace, so that we may forever strive towards a better world full of love, understanding, and hope. In life there are obstacles that present themselves to us as opportunities meanwhile they are stumbling blocks to prevent us from achieving God's purposes and plans for our lives, that is why . People have us in their sights. I thank You that You are the God who sees me. Amen. Lord God of Heaven's Armies, the workplace can be a vicious place. God of all creation, visit me and change . 9) Oh God, the righteous judge, arise and defend me from false accusers. I pray for freedom from all my enemies at work, visible and invisible. Praying for our enemies a work can be a difficult thing to do, but it is an important part of being a follower of Christ. 44. People fall over themselves to get ahead without regard to anyone else. Protect me from danger, strengthen me in weakness, empower me in the face of temptation. Every evil arrow fired against my life; go back to your sender now in Jesus' name. Protect me from trouble wherever I go, and keep evil far from me. My God, protect me from any negative energy that wants to penetrate my mind and body. O God, hide me from those (name them) planning to conspire against me and my position, in the name of Jesus. I ask that You forgive them as they know not what they do. 40 Powerful Prayer Points Against Enemy At Work : 1. Prayers Points To Conceive This Year. I take justice as a breastplate, to protect my heart from all evil and ensure my victory. These prayers are war themselves. Evangelist Joshua Orekhie is a servant of God gifted in spiritual gifts of prayers and dream interpretations. PRAYER POINTS. (Romans 8: 6). Any power that wants to draw me away from the presence of the Lord to destroy me, die, in the name of Jesus. Related: Prayer for Enemies to Leave Me Alone. Let God break the backbone of all my enemies gathered against me, in the name of Jesus. By the mercy of the living God, I shall not miss my divine allocation, in Jesus name. As we leave our home, let us ask almighty God for protection against enemies at work so that we can return home safely. Prayer for the Courage to Stand Up for Myself O Lord, Mighty in Power, I have had enough. When life is complicated, and I dont know what to do, please help me remember that you are with me and never alone. I pray that You will give me the strength to forgive those who have wronged me, so that I may truly commit to living in peace with them. "You devourers, get away from here!". One way to deal with difficult coworkers is to try to see the situation from their perspective. I proclaim that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment shall be shown to be in the wrong. We are in the process of recovery as we long to be in Your Holy presence. May your angels of light camp around this establishment, and only peace and prosperity inhabit this place. I know that you love all of your children equally, and that includes those who are hard to love. Proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, sermons, (b) FAIR USE in the case of re-publication on online media or offline. 41. I prophesy that bitter life shall not be my portion; better life shall be my testimony, in the name of Jesus. I pray for your protection from all evil, especially at work. O Lord, let Your presence begin a glorious story in my life. I thank you, Father, that you hear and answer my prayers. Protect our exit and our entrance from this moment and forever. INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am to 3pm. My child, I your Jesus, I have this message to give to you, to pray for all my children who are going to these places of black magic, bruxaria 1, spells, witchcraft, tarot cards, crystal balls; who are going out of their homes to be in this kind of sin.My child, the worst are witchcraft, black-magic, spells, curses . Let no harm come to my children or me. No right is given without my recognition. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Lord Jesus, protect us from those who fight against justice and those who twist the truth into lies to carry out their duties. Amen. O most glorious Archangel, prince, and leader of the heavenly armies, guardian, and defender of souls, guardian of the Church, victor, terror and terror of rebellious infernal spirits. PS 126:1. Precious Jesus, you know well what it is to be persecuted by enemies on earth. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. 14. Amen. Here are 10 strong prayers for protection from enemies at work. Enemies At Work can be used by the devil to hinder the expansion and advancement of someone at his or her place of work. Amen. O Lord, I give you thanks for giving me a place to work, in the name of Jesus. Prayer for Peace of Mind Lord Jesus, my Refuge, every day I sit here at work and do the same thing. Every satanic letter, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus. Keep all envy away from this place! Draw me out of the deep waters my enemies have out. Try praying for your enemies on a daily basis and see how not only their hearts change, but yours as well. You should reject. Please please pray for us that they will not get anything they want. My Father, reveal to me anyone that does not want me to be promoted at my workplace; arrest and disgrace such person, in the name of Jesus. 48. Related: 19 Bible Verses for Good Night Prayer. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? I bind every spirit of fear, worry, and anxiety in Jesus name. 11). Amen. You have entered an incorrect email address! 45. I lift my hands to the sky and implore You, O Lord; I put my hope in You because You are a God who is constant and just. In Jesus' Name, we pray. I know that they are trying to derail my plans and sabotage my efforts, but I trust in Your power to keep me safe. But the moment some people are not creating the enabling environment or freedom for you to thrive at your workplace may lead to serious problems. Father, we are on a journey of growing faith in You. Colossians 1:10, That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; If you are dealing with oppression or false accusation at workplace, you should know that you have enemies that are planning to sack you in the place of your position. Here are nine tips on how to navigate spiritual warfare at work: Pray for guidance from the Holy Spirit. So today, I lift up my voice in worship as I pray for Your divine protection and salvation in every situation. With your help, I will not be overcome by any challenge or difficulty, but instead will look to You for guidance at all times. May your angels of protection be always present fighting against the dark evil, those forces that we cannot see in our work-place. We trust you. Lord, your word says the eyes of the Lord is always upon the righteous, and his ears are always attentive to their prayers . Prayer Points. 1. Let all satanic computers set in motion to monitor my life be roasted, in the name of Jesus. 2. My God, you are my hope and future. Let the anointing to excel and prosper fall mightily upon every department of my life in Jesus name. 38. To help your forces gain an advantage over the enemy. To avoid this, we need to pray a prayer for protection against enemies at work. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Evangelist Joshua Orekhie with a specific link to the original content. When others conspire against us or murmur against us, keep us at peace. Every power of darkness against me and my family, I bind you in Jesus' name. Grant me victory over my enemies at work so that I can live freely and boldly in Your presence. Provide me with enough comfort, so much so that I dont even remember them. Help us to forgive as we have been forgiven, and to show compassion as You have shown compassion to us. Dear Lord, I ask that you help my enemies at work to see what they are doing and the impact of their actions. Give me discernment to see through their lies, wisdom to outsmart them, humility to overturn their attacks, and courage to stand firm against them until the day when justice prevails and truth reigns supreme once again. 4:17-32). Amen. Omnipotent and omnipresent Father who sees everything, who can do everything. In Jesus name, Amen. For your word says: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10). I declare that all satanic weapons of attack against my life be roasted, in the name of Jesus. Jesus Christ, protect me and defend me with the power of your Divine Grace from every visible and invisible enemy at work. 31. Every habitation of humiliation and demotion, fashioned against me, be battered, shattered and swallowed up by the power of God. 8 Final words. 17. I am grateful for your protection over this job. Let every agent of oppression experience God as a mighty terrible one, in the name of Jesus. Amen. Please give me the strength and faith to know that you are always with me. May the grace of Your Holy Spirit dwell within these walls so that there is no strife or disunity. 16. Amen. O God, give me my duely possessions, promotions, position, place, and portion this season by fire, in the name of Jesus. Thank you for the wisdom we receive from your Holy Spirit. Physical assaults, threats, and intimidation are severe forms of harassment and bullying at workplace. Oh Lord, in your might and power, arise and battle against those who oppose my life and destiny, in Jesus' name. Father, the fleshs mindset is death, but the Spirits mindset is life and peace. Almighty Father, we thank you for each day. God protects us by placing spiritual instruments in our path with which we will be able to defend ourselves from any onslaught of the enemy. 9. 6. Oh God of vengeance, arise and judge those who attack me without a cause. The prayer points on our website is to guide you as you work on improving your prayer life. Amen. The culture at work has become a cesspool. I ask for Your continued watch care over me and my family. Dangerous enemies assigned to rubbish my destiny your time is up die, in the name of Jesus . Keep me safe and secure, out of the reach of those who would do me harm. My God, I come to You in the name of Jesus Christ. Anger, hate, jealousy, malice, and pride will be replaced by Your warm and comforting love, peace, tranquility, and compassion, as we step out today to execute acts of kindness towards one another. Let all the powers of my adversaries be rendered impotent in the name of Jesus. Psalm 9:3 (KJV) When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. So please, Lord, help me to stay strong in my faith and to resist temptation. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord. These are very powerful prayers against witchcraft, if you do them during fasting they become even more potent. In Jesus name, Amen. * accusing is ignorant 2. Whatever happens, I only ask that You continue to provide in Your good timing, through Christ, my Lord. Help us avoid temptation and deliver us from all evil at work. I repent of my sins and turn from my wicked ways. Time:12am Bible Text : (1) Colossians 1:13 Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: (2) 2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me to his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. The rate of this problem is making a lot of workers to lose their jobs due to one thing or the other. I trust in You, Lord, and I know that You will see me through this difficult time. I dont think I am making any difference or helping anyone. Heavenly Father, I truly pray for my enemies at work. Be with me as I take this stand and fill me with courage that can only come from You, Amen. I beg you to bring them closer to you so that they may discover the joys and wonders of your infinite wisdom and compassion. I surrender to You, Lord, so that you may give me the victory over my opponents. Amen. I pray all these things in Your powerful name, Amen. Thou power of God, destroy every trouble in my life, in Jesus name. Lord, shoot your arrows and let my enemies be scattered. James 4:2-3 You desire and do not have, so you murder. Amen. Prayer Against Witchcraft, Spells, Black Magic and Curses. All evil records produced by my enemies to spoil my reputation, My God shall fight you, in the name of Jesus. It shows that we are willing to put aside our personal feelings and extend compassion and mercy to those who may not deserve it. 3. Help me fight the good fight of faith. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. You are the almighty. Help me to remember that your love never fails. In the inevitable event that I run into conflict, let me handle it with grace and compassion. I come to Your refuge with joy for You shelter me against the attack of the devil. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA). Protect me from devastating enemies' actions. Arrow of sickness fired into my life to take me away from this organization, backfire. Amen. And though at times my heart may feel full too much to ignore, I ask for opportunities to love those who dont show me the same. Father with Your plans for me. Every residential permit for me to stay in the valley of defeat, be revoked, in the name of Jesus. 5. Your prayer requests will be looked unto for intercessory. 30. Love of Help us remember that any improper action has consequences and that every word spoken has weight. Our content is under copyright law. Let me not be conformed to this world, but let me be transformed by the renewal of my minds so that I can prove what your will is, what is right, acceptable, and perfect. Thank you. Amen. 8. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Take these prayers. May the Lord break every evil attachment in your life, in the name of Jesus. This can be difficult, especially when we are faced with someone who is difficult to work with. Oh Lord, if I have fallen behind in any area of my life, empower me to recover all lost opportunities and wasted years, in the name of Jesus. I pray that they will realize what they are doing and the impact of their actions. Oh Lord I thank you for your mercies and your grace over my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Nevertheless, imprecatory prayers serve to remind us of two things. 27. Lord, smash the head of every strongman and hidden agent in Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you for speedy recovery by your mercy. Father, I thank you for your spirit of love and mercy upon my life. Please give me a protective shield to protect me from enemies at work. Blood of Jesus, protect me and my job, in the name of Jesus. We pray for strength in the face of adversity, and we ask that You would give us Your peace. I fear them. Every satanic friend around me that is working against my breakthrough and blessing, I command you to be exposed now by fire in the mighty name of Jesus Mighty name. O Lord, my God, I pray for the souls of my enemies at work. The problem can manifest in the areas of severe spiritual attacks. In Jesus name, amen. Many have been praying for financial healing, "God, prosper me.". Lord, reach down from high and take hold of me. Every frustration in my life, become a bridge to my miracles, in the name of Jesus. I cast the spirits behind my problems unto the fire of judgement, in the name of Jesus. He will not abandon us in our time of need. I know that I must speak up and stand up for myself, but I lack the courage to do so. Let your favor protect us. The kind of MFM prayers from Dr. D.K. We know that we are called to love our enemies but it is so hard and the natural response to hatred can often be more violence or worse yet-ignored news of their actions because theyre seen as unlovable. But Youve given me guidance on how best to show them compassion instead; let this strength flow through me like water when I am faced with negativity from others around me (and even within!). For far too long, I have been consumed with anger and hatred towards my enemies, wishing ill upon them and wishing that they would suffer as I have suffered. 3 3) Prayer to Defeat the enemy you hate. Help me to walk with grace and humility, not out of pride, but in legitimate concern for their salvation. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND FAMILY, AGAINST ALL OUR ENEMIES SEEN AND UNSEEN WHO ARE WORKING AGAINST OUR FAMILY MEMBERS, OUR FINANCES, OUR CAREERS, OUR HEALTH AND OUR RELATIONSHIPS INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. Yet, I know that You use people in the most unexpected ways. We turn our gaze to you and to the sustenance you give us through work. 7 Most Dangerous Midnight Prayers Points Against Enemies. 1. I also ask that you would give me your peace that surpasses all understanding. 39. 24. Lord please clearly expose my enemies' bias, lies and true motives to management. To have a verbal confrontation or fight with your co-workers may cause your job. Hatred of God's enemies. It can be difficult to deal with difficult coworkers, but Christians are called to love their neighbor and treat them with respect, even if they dont always deserve it. Prayer is one of the most powerful weapons we have against enemies at work, and when used consistently, it will help to break down their stronghold in our lives. Father, I put on the helmet of salvation, to protect my mind against all depression and hopelessness at work. Lord, amid such a hostile place, I ask that You watch over me. A Prayer for Your Enemies. Scripture Reading: Psalm 109. as you engage this aggressive prayer points against enemies at work today, all your enemies shall bow before you in Jesus name. Thank You, Lord, that because of Your great love we are now reconciled to You. You are truly my salvation and the only source of hope in the midst of the struggles that I face on a daily basis. Anyone who has vowed to throw me into the labour market, I cancel your evil verdict, in Jesus name. I pray that they will see the error of their ways and turn from their evil ways. Let all satanic satellites and cameras being used to observe my spiritual life be roasted, in the name of Jesus. Dear Lord, Please protect me from my enemies at work whom conspire and plot against me. The devil only responds to force, he does not have respect for dialogue, neither does he have regard for title. Amen. Through Christ, Jesus. Enemies are real, they are demonic agents whose primary mission is to resist you and bring you down in life. 10. 40. 2. Dear Lord, I come to You today asking for Your help. Give us courage to stand firm in our convictions, and help us to be a light in the darkness. Amen. God, with your Divine Mercy and great power, be my defender against the evil and persecution of my enemies at work. Proverbs 16:7: When a mans ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. This verse reminds us that when we are living in a way that pleases God, even our enemies will be at peace with us. Father, today I come to you, bowing down in my heart, asking for protection against the evil one in my workplace. I humble myself before You and put my complete trust in You. And so I will not be shaken or moved because I trust in You. 1. You can now pay your offerings, tithes, sow seeds or partner with us. Heavenly Father, our work is essential to you. Any evil power monitoring my progress, go blind in the name of Jesus.
Sharlee Jeter Baby Father, Murray Hebert Fishn More Gender, Articles P