If by chance yours is not, have a competent gunsmith drill and tap your receiver to accommodate the 6-48 threads of the enclosed mounting screws. Mesa Tactical Remington 870 Sidesaddle with Picatinny Rail is a high-quality product which is highly recommended. The SpeedBead mounts a FastFire optic between the stock and receiver of many popular shotguns. How to Mount a Red Dot Scope to a Remington 870 - Rem870.com Add to cart. But did you know that Burris also sells most scopes and sights directly? That includes an opportunity where I & my partner pulled up on a dozen geese early in the morning and both emptied our guns without a single hit. This ensures the rail will withstand even tough environmental conditions or impact. Because the mounting rail is polymer composite, there is no metal-to-metal contact and less chance of scratching the shotguns finish. Weaver Remington 870/1100/1187 48340 Saddle Mount Polymer Matte Black Mount your favorite sight device with ease using Weaver No Gunsmith Mounts. It is also made of aluminum, but the construction is simple and made just for the Remington 870. 1100 Steel Shot Barrels includes a Full choke and is designed for use with 2-3/4" or 3" Magnum steel or lead loads when used on Magnum receivers and . or something you wish we had, please let us know! We pride ourselves on being all inclusive, welcoming our friends and neighbors from minority communities, the LGBTQ community and folks with disabilities. Unfortunately we don't have any that will fit. Several cross slots atop the mount for Weaver-type ringsallow adjustments for desired eye relief. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Please try again, or email us directly at, Lasermax LMS-1202 & LMS-1200MAS Combo pack. Rail mount features: Easy to install in existing pin ports on the receiver - no gunsmithing or special tools required Solid one piece design of saddle style that straddles both sides of receiver Top Picatinny rail is 6inch long and has 14 ring slots for proper scope or red dot sight placement Machined aluminum alloy body in anodized non glare matte finish. Just look for an Add to Cart option below every product. Merchandise Return And Exchange Policy (Non-Warranty). The next improvement would be for Burris to develop additional mounting systems for more manufacturers and for 20 ga shotguns. Made of aluminum. For the amount of money I expected more quality. Some have concerns about stripping out the nuts that are used to replace the pressed pins on the shotgun. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2022. Made of aluminum, simple and reliable construction. Fits most Remington 1100/1187 right hand 12 gauge model shotguns. Made from lightweight aircraft aluminum with satin black finish. It does not block out the bird, only show relationships. However, the most reliable method of mounting a red dot scope is drilling and tapping the receiver first and then installing the rail. Remington 1100, 1187, V3, Versa Max - egwguns.com Remington 11-87 Optics Mounts | Cheaper Than Dirt Sale Price: $ 52.99. We've been supplying shooting enthusiasts since 1950 and are the world's largest supplier of gun parts. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Amazon has encountered an error. Mount went on in under 5 minutes - trickiest part was figuring out how to push the original pins out of the receiver. Heavy Recoil Rated Material: Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Integral Windage And Elevation Red/Green Dual Illumination Magnification: 1X Tube Diameter: 38 mm Objective Diameter: 30mm Field of View @ 100 yards: 95' Eye Relief: Infinity Exit Pupil: 22mm It is also good for dark days as well. Made in the USA, too. Laser Bore Sight, 12 Gauge Shot Gun Red Dot Boresighter with 6 Batteries2 Set Batteries, Streamlight 69601 TL-Racker 1000 Lumen Forend Light for Remington Selected 870 Models with CR123A Lithium Batteries, Black, Box, Hold Up Displays - Gun Rack and Rifle Storage Holds 6 Winchester Remington Ruger Firearms and More - Heavy Duty Steel - Made in The USA, KEEPER MG Recoil Pad for Shotgun - Gel, Slip-On Rifle Stock Pads Compatible with Winchester, Remington, Mossberg and Ruger - Gun Shooting and Hunting Accessories. As Low As (Save Up to 17%), As Low As (Save Up to 32%), Scalarworks SYNC Trijicon RMR Standalione, As Low As (Save Up to 20%), As Low As (Save Up to 18%), Specter Gear 2 Point Ambidextrous Tactical Rifle Sling For, As Low As (Save Up to $2.00), Specter Gear CST Ambidextrous Rifle Sling For, As Low As (Save Up to 24%), Specter Gear Ambidextrous CQB Sling - For, As Low As (Save Up to 19%). Its a way of life. This Remington 1100/1187 shotgun saddle mount is perfectly contoured to receiver of your shotgun and installs using existing ports. The best of both worlds! Read more: Drilling and Tapping Remington 870 Receiver to Install Rail (or Ghost Ring Sights). Not sure who to blame on the out of tolerance manufacturing, Benelli or Burris but either way it took me about 2.5 hours to get the sight mounted. Good choice if you are not sure about saddle rail and only want to try it. In the field, it is all about reliability. Red Rifle supports these goals with a philosophy of adhering to the highest ethical conduct in all its business dealings, treatment of its customers, and gun safety awareness efforts. This is my first scope, and I mounted it on a 20 gauge Remington 870 Shotgun. 1911 Parts. I put this on a model1100 slug gun so I could use a red dot sight. It is extremely difficult to mount the Speed Bead on the stock. This Picatinny rail is designed to fit the receiver of the Remington 1187 shotgun, allowing the user to attach a variety of accessories such as scopes, red dot sights, and tactical lights. Opening the package revealed the mount, two allen bolts of different diameters, two hex head nuts matching the diameters of the bolts, four thin plastic washers, two allen wrenches and one tiny set screw. Sumtoy Custom Incorporated Shotgun Red Dot Mounts - Mack's PW This Aimtech Black Mount For Remington 1100/11-87 12 Gauge ASM1 is only for the 1100/1187 models. Bought this for a Benelli M2 and immediately had difficulty mounting. Mesa Tactical Remington 870 Saddle Rai is made of aluminum with cutouts that reduce weight. UTG MN87 Tactical mount! Choose from a wide variety of SpeedBead Systems for the most popular shotgun models: Beretta Xtrema/2, 391, 291 Light, and Urika/2 12 Ga. A bright red 8-MOA dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming, The compact, lightweight design wont affect the firearms balance or handling, 1x magnification allows for both-eyes-open shooting, good for situational awareness and target acquisition, Windage and elevation adjustment make optic fine-tuning easy, High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability, Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate, Will not fog internally even in cold and rainy weather, Shockproof construction stands up to years of punishing recoil, loc_en_US, sid_121, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_121, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. I received the saddle mount picatinny rail for Remington 870 Express today. It fits and functions like it should. Now were able to participate online with blogs, videos and social media. Mount your favorite sight device with ease using this Weaver mount. Each version accommodates one of the three main shotgun brands. It is very well madeusing aircraft grade aluminum and fits extremely well. Find Remington 1187 parts for sale and a parts list from Numrich Gun Parts. So, if you want to attach a red dot or scope to a Remington 870 there are several way to do it. This Ncstar for Remington 870,1100,11-87 shotgun barrel mag tube rail mount with micro red dot reflex sight optic combo is the perfect front tactical sight. 89 products / 348models. Perfect for mounting a tactical scope to your Remington 1100 & 1187 shotguns. Precision Armament Remington 870/1100/11-87 Shotgun Rail $79.99 (Save $4.00) $75.99 Aimtech Black Scope Mount For Remington 1100/1187 20 Gauge ASM120 (2) $54.99 (Save $5.10) $49.89 Aimtech Scope Mount For Remington 870 20 Gauge ASM220 (10) $54.99 (Save 16%) $46.39 Best Rated HiViz ETA Front Sight (2) $17.95 (Save 33%) $12.00 OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Aimtech Rifle Scope Mounts, Rings and Bases. The birds were legs down into the decoys at 30 yards. Outfit your Remington 11-87 with quality OEM and aftermarket parts/components to ensure . The multi-slot bases allow you to mount a variety of optics including scopes, red dots and laser sights while obtaining the optimum eye relief. If you would like to proceed without signing in, you can checkout as a guest. Will most likely take it back off and paint camo to match. This method is much simpler and faster to install. Black Finish. Very fast install. We have hats and shirts, of course! Order Ahead and Skip the Line at Red Robin. Whether you're a hunter, a competitive shooter, or just enjoy shooting for fun, the Remington 1187 scope mount from Mounts Plus is an excellent addition to your Remington 1187 shotgun. I believe Allen keys are all you need, Q: Some composite materials can become brittle at very cold temperature and may soften somewhat when exposed to high heat. A: Italian Firearms Year of Manufacture Look Up, Best Tactical Shotgun Slings, Mounts and Swivels, Drilling and Tapping Remington 870 Receiver to Install Rail (or Ghost Ring Sights), drill and tap the receiver of your shotgun, Remington 870 Buyers Guide to Variants and Models, Remington 870 Front and Rear Rifle Sights Installation and Removal. Really not sure what happened here as I ordered/received a Benelli M2 specific mount. Free Shipping! The multi-slot base allows you to mount a variety of optics including scopes, red dots, and laser sights, while still obtaining optimal eye relief. Results for remington 1187 mount - OpticsPlanet Mossberg 500; Strike Modular Chassis (SMC) by Strike Industries; PISTOL. I would have expected 30 minutes or less. The low profile, form fitting design allows you to shoot in your natural position without 'peeking'. Our kit includes Reflex sight and Rail Mount For Remington 870,11-87 & H&R 1871 12 Gauge pumps. That's ideal for shooting clays and hunting waterfowl, upland birds, and turkeys. Apply the ease, speed, and accuracy of a red dot sighting system to your favorite shotgun with this unique mounting system. The mount also offers a variety of mounting options, allowing you to choose the position and height that works best for you. The Remington 1100 1187 Scope Mount is precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. It slide on easy with no damage to the finish. Remington 1100/1187 Scope Mount | GG&G Accessories Bought SpeedBead quite awhile ago and through sporting goods manager he sold me the #30041for a Benelli M2,etc.Remember there is no listing for my 20ga SuperSport so I gave it a try and worked like a charm.There is a little part of the mounting bracket that extends out from the stock and action.Its so little its not worth trimming or doing anything.Happy!I would recommend camphor the hole on the bracket so roll pin goes through and doesn't stick on assembly. Fits perfect and easy install on my 11-87. Eligible for FREE shipping * 70 . The Aimtech Black Scope Mount For Remington 870 12 Gauge model can be found at the link below. With its rugged construction, easy installation, and compatibility with a wide range of scopes, this mount will help you achieve greater accuracy and precision with every shot. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Aimpoint sight enables you to be quicker and more accurate. Great for slug shooting, turkey hunting or tactical shotgun use, 4 Reticle Adjustable Tactical Holo Sight With Red/Green Reticles. Error posting question. This company is well know for its high-quality products. I have revised this review since I came across a BETTER mount from UTG that has more features but most of all the fact that the UTG mount has a tunnel that can be used to sight with regular IRON bead! See SpeedBead Systems for products containing both the FastFire 3 and the SpeedBead Mount. Weight: 1.2 oz. Through our clean, simple website, boutique style gun showroom and experienced staff we hope to equip the customer with the knowledge to make informed safe decisions regarding the purchase and operation of a firearm. This is not only a saddle rail, its also a sidesaddle which enables you to have additional ammunition on your shotgun. Second attempt (after destroying first foam padding on installation) would have the same results. The most difficult but the most reliable solution to install a red dot scope on Remington 870 is to drill and tap the receiver and install rail. Benelli 12 gauge M2, Montefeltro, Ultra Light, Benelli 12 gauge Legacy, Sport II, Super Sport, Cordoba (Discontinued), Beretta A400 Xplore, A400 Xtreme Unico (Discontinued), Beretta Xtrema/2, 391, 391 Light, Urika/2, SpeedBead Mount Riser 1/8 inch (Discontinued), SpeedBead Mount Riser 1/4 inch (Discontinued), All SpeedBead Mounts are compatible with all FastFire red dot sight models, Mounts the optic between the stock and receiver with 2 screws, Low mounting system means your line of sight falls just above the vented rib, Allows for accurate and instinctive aiming. Since the mount was sold as a "No-Gunsmith" product, I figured it couldn't be all that hard. For example, the No-Gunsmithing Optic Mount is a cheap mount made of polymer. We area unique full service firearms store proudly located in the Southbay of Los Angeles. If you need the rail for hunting or any kind of tactical purpose, you will appreciate this added strength given to the rail. Universal Vortex Viper / Venom .670" Radius Sight Mount (fits Burris Dont know. Weaver Shotgun Mount - Rem. 870/1100/1187 12/20 Ga. Remington 1187 - YouTube Full length rail. Strike Industries Case Gauges [email protected] 215-538-1012 52 Belmont Ave, Quakertown PA 18951 Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 5PM. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. No-Gunsmith Shotgun Mount is durable, lightweight and snug fit. Easy installation to factory drilled and tapped receivers, or receivers drilled and tapped for 6-48 threads. Please make sure to read the description of the individual item. This means that you can choose the scope that best suits your needs and preferences, and be confident that it will fit securely onto the mount. $15.53. Also, there ghost ring sights that can be installed to help with your aim and accuracy as a shooter. I had to use a dremel to reduce the out diameter of the pins in order to get them to go into the receiver holes, then the pins were too long so I had to trim them in order for the stock and receiver to sandwich the mounting plate nicely. It can be mounted using Mesa Tactical saddle rail. Burris Company is owned by Beretta Holding S.p.A. Site by Gray Loon. Aimpoint is one of the best sights but it is also pretty expensive. We have a full line of firearms accessories for Remington 1100, 11-87 and tactical shotguns and stocks. V3 / Versa Max - Our .335" Overall Length Screws work in all 4 holes . ($), Shipping cost: If you were to use birdshot or buckshot then youd have small pellets spreading wide all over the area where youre aiming. Remington 1187 Parts for Sale | Numrich - Gun Parts Corp I mounted this on an 870 Mag. Mossberg Maverick 88 Pump Green Sight with Mount, Class IIIA 635nM Less Than 5mW, Single Rail Mount. Let us know. Take your glassing to a higher level with the premium glass and rugged body of Burris binoculars and spotting scopes. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive. Select your subscriptions from a range of popular titles. I love the fact that I can co-witness the red dot of the Vortex Venom & my fiber optic open sights - a reference & a backup are always there. Burris binoculars and spotting scopes are essential equipment on any successful hunt or long-range shoot. SI OPPRESSOR / Strike Rapid Engage Mount (SREM) Gas System; Barrels; Accessories. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2015. The multi-slot bases allow you to mount a variety of optics including scopes, red dots and laser sights while obtaining the optimum eye relief. Signature rings with adjustable polymer inserts and PEPR cantilever mounts are legendary in shooting circles. Discover health tips, recipes, and fitness ideas. We are a unique full service firearms store proudly located in the Southbay of Los Angeles. These are the scopes you will pass along to the next generation of hunters. Remington Barrel Remington 11-87 Police 12 Ga 3 18-1/2 - MidwayUSA The Burris tactical line of scopes and sights are optics designed for situations where there is no tolerance for failure: law enforcement work, facing a threat to your personal protection, or competing in a 3 gun or long-range competition. I also participate in REAGO, which provides Tactical Combat Casualty Care training. Aimtech Black Mount For Remington 1100/11-87 12 Gauge ASM1 on sale and available from our online store. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec. Torx wrench is included. You can also purchase a SpeedBead Mount, without the FastFire 3 optic. Here at Red Rifle we are dedicated to providing the consumer (private citizen, Law Enforcement Officers and Security professionals) with quality firearms, customization and accessories all while offering an intuitive, modern purchasing experience. Shop for Remington 1100, Remington 11-87 accessories, and tactical shotgun parts. https://www.opticsplanet.com/aimtech-black-scope-mount-f No, this is designed for Remington Model 11-87 12 Gauge , Remington Model 1100 12 Gauge. Aimtech Shotgun Scope Mount for Remington 870. A lot of people will tell you that installing a red dot scope on a Remington 870 shotgun is not necessary, but it all depends on what type of ammunition you use. Weaver No-Gunsmith Converta Shotgun Mount -- Lessons Learned! Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Saddle Mount Specs: Remington 1100/1187/Right Hand 12 Gauge. It may not match the exact item that you are looking at. 2023 Burris Company. If you're looking to add a scope to your Remington 1187 shotgun, the Remington 1187 scope mount from Mounts Plus is an excellent choice. Mesa Tactical Shotgun Sureshell Carrier with 20 Inch Rail enables you to have different accessories such as backups sights, red dot sight or scope. A, PRESCOTT, AZ 86301. Results for remington 1100 sights - OpticsPlanet The design of the Remington 1100 and 1187 Scope Mount provides that low-profile factory look. Unlimited Eye Relief. Aimtech ASM1 Black Mount for Remington 1100/1187 12 Gauge (8) $39.99 New Aimtech ASM23 Receiver Saddle Mount for Shotgun - Black (1) $99.99 New Aimtech Asm-220 Shotgun Scope Mount for Remington 870 20ga (7) $48.74 New Aimtech ASM-3WH Warhammer Shotgun Mount for Mossberg 500 (23) $104.29 New Aimtech Asm-2 Shotgun Mount for Remington 870 12ga (8) Remington 870,1100, 11-87 & H&R 1871 Pump Sight and Mount kit, Single The mount according to the manufacturer is operational between -40F and 150F. Installed rail on my Remington 870 Police. Express 20 gauge fully rifled deer barrel has a 2-3/4" chamber. SM4800 Remington 1100/1187 12 Gauge Shotgun Saddle Mount - Remington . It took me less than 10 minutes to install. 8 MOA dot: frequently used for handguns and shotguns, 12 ga., Benelli M2, Montefeltro, Ultra Light. Please try again later. Whatever the standard is, thats what it is, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Remington 1187 Scope Mount - mountsplus.com After a friend showed me his SpeedBead sight, I knew it would help me but WOW, did it ever.When I draw up on a bird, I now know exactly where I am shooting because I can focus on the bird and see in my peripheral vision where the red dot is. Now I also own AR-15 rifle and MP5 pistol caliber carbine. Multi-Coated Lens. But there are easier ways to attach red dot scope to a Remington 870. Mesa Tactical Remington 870 Sidesaddle with Picatinny Rail. Saddle rail from Mesa Tactical. Specializing in Firearms and Tactical Gear for Law Enforcement Agencies, Police Officers, Members of the Armed Forces, and all First Responders. SM4822 Remington 870/1100/11-87 Shotgun Scope Mount 20 Gauge I bought this for my SBE, it was easy to setup & I have used it on two duck hunts so far. They have different features and different prices. I received the saddle mount picatinny rail for Remington 870 Express today. Signature rings with adjustable polymer inserts and PEPR cantilever mounts are legendary in shooting circles. Burris binoculars and spotting scopes are essential equipment on any successful hunt or long-range shoot. Specter Gear Raider 2 Point Tactical Sling, As Low As (Save Up to 25%), As Low As (Save Up to 54%), Mesa Tactical Trigger Pin Replacement Kit for, Meprolight Tru-Dot Night Sights for RemingtSon shotguns, As Low As (Save Up to 13%), As Low As (Save Up to 30%), XS Sight Systems Winged Ghost Rifle Scope Rings w/Dot Front Sight, As Low As (Save 31%), TacStar Mossberg 930 SideSaddle with Rail, TacStar The Original SideSaddle Shotshell Carrier, As Low As (Save Up to 15%), As Low As (Save Up to 11%), Specter Gear Raptor 2 Point Tactical Sling for HK MP5, As Low As (Save Up to 12%), Mesa Tactical SureShell Polymer Carrier and Saddle Rail, Firefield Agility 1x30mm Shotgun Dot Sight, Surefire Classic Universal Weaponlight System. The mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish. It features a one-piece construction, which means there are no separate pieces to worry about coming loose or getting lost. You will need to drill and tap the receiver of your shotgun. I use it for a red-dot scope as a traditional scope might require a higher cheek weld. The boutique has ample parking and is wheelchair accessible. It features a one-piece construction, which means there are no separate pieces to worry about coming loose or getting lost. I quick look at the venerable 1187 this week.If you enjoy the channel, please consider becoming a Patron https://www.patreon.com/gunshortsThanks to Bywell Sh. Notify me of exclusive sales and special promotions. The mounting system is well designed and relatively easy to install.Sighting in is a simple alignment with the present front bead sight of your shotgun. In the field, it is all about reliability. Red dot sight enables quicker sight acquisition and enable you to shoot faster. Do this only if you have required skills, tools and know what you are doing. It will be a bit more reliable as well. This Remington 870/1100/1187 20 gauge scope mount installs using existing factory holes on your Remington shotgun and it is made of lightweight aircraft aluminum with satin black finish. Did you find what you are looking for? The low profile, form-fitting design lets you shoot in your natural . The rail was ordered and recieved without problems. Whatever the use, the goal is the same: absolute accuracy and unfailing reliability. The Mesa Tactical Shotgun Receiver Mount Picatinny Rail is a 1-piece component which gives you the ability to mount red dot or optic sight on your shotgun. Had to return first one since mfgr did not thread fasteners. Our weekly newsletter provides you with the latest and most important happenings in the industry. Mount your favorite sight device with ease using Weaver No Gunsmith Mounts. But a slug will go more in the general direction of where youre aiming because it is like a bullet and not just a bunch of pellets in a shell. Success relies on starting with a solid foundation. We guarantee it. We guarantee it. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Home | proforceonline.com Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. The pins were too large to go into the receiver holes. Remington 870 Scope Mounts and Bases - OpticsPlanet You just covered the different types of mounts. Rail Attachments; SI Cable Management System . MSHBDREMR-A Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 Barrel Rail Mount & Micro Red Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! Constructed of high quality aircraft grade aluminum construction, it is shock proof, fog proof, and water proof. I mounted a red dot with picattany base and the fit was excellent, Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Aimtech Black Mount For Remington 1100/11-87 12 Gauge ASM1 Orderable Models. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Shop: Red Rifle Burris has always been a part of that life. Two 1 Weaver-Style Rings included. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. The Mesa Tactical Shotgun Receiver Mount Picatinny Rail. Length: 5.5" long. Remington 1187 Red Dot Mount - mountsplus.com Place Orders Online or on your Mobile Phone. At 1x magnification, it's designed for both-eyes-open shooting. For more Rifle Scope Mounts, Rings and Bases please visit our Rifle Scope Mounts, Rings and Bases store section. Copyright 2022 - gggaz.com, Fits Remington 1100, and 1187 Shotguns With 6-48 Threaded Holes In The Top Of The Receiver, AR, Shotgun And Universal Sling Attachments, Tactical Flashlights, Mounts and Accessories, AR-15/M16 Flashlight Mounts And Mount/Flashlight Packages, Shotgun Light Mounts And Mount/Flashlight Packages, Pistol Flashlight Mounts And Mount/Flashlight Packages, Range Gear, Tools And Firearm Maintenance, Discounted Good Stuff-Demo Models-Blems-And Closeouts, Tactical Flashlights, Lasers, Mounts and Accessories. UTG MN87 Tactical mount!
Obituaries Lebanon, Pa Lebanon Daily News Obituaries, Part Of Fortune In Aries, James Cole Obituary 2021, Articles R