Dear Mr.Leach,Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. Every time you visit a website and accept cookies or download an app, data brokers collect your name, address, and phone number, selling further to third parties. Now they want to charge me $650.00 for the old device I returned! Everyday there are new deals & codes available online to be found. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. What if the item(s) I received are defective/incorrect/damaged? The chain saw is a very necessary tool in the household. We appreciate your understanding. I inherited the first chain saw from my father, the chainsaw is powerful, overall, but not very convenient, requiring constant repair. However, we'd be happy to take a look at your story, so let's hope you'll get your money back. For small homework to use such a saw, it is like a gun from sparrows. Please contact us so we can change your email address. Required fields are marked *. Our algorithm used factors that analyzed in particular the company's website, in this case smartsaker.com. It does sharpen well, however, it doesn't work for all chisels only long ones. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Mediocre. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the product quality with us. 15 Feb 2023. Very Poor Customer Service. I wasn't sure what to expect, but honestly, the Saker Mini Chainsaw is amazing. Once the order has shipped, we will email your tracking information on the next day as tracking information generally becomes available 24 hours after we have shipped the order. I definitely would not recommend this company.UPDATEJust received an email from Kaus who apologised for the delay and errors. Tolerances could be tighter. Welcome to The Smartsaker, where we offer the finest selection of merchandise at the lowest prices around. View history orders. Thank you for choosing Smartsaker!Best regards,Smartsaker. I'm hard on things. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. I notified Saker using the order No. 10 Times Better Than Heavy, Awkward, Gas-guzzling Chainsaws! But it arrived today Jan 2nd FINALLY! Include your order number, photographs of the item(s), and any reference numbers related to your package. We take all feedback seriously and we would like to investigate the matter further to improve.Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] with more information, such as order No., so that we can work towards resolving any issues you may have had.Thank you for your understanding.Best regards,Smartsaker, im an old lady worked hard all my life i needed a small chainsaw that i didn't have to pull a rope to start when i found saker i had to try it its wonderful easy to use and does a great job. The Scam Detectors algorithm gives this business the Highly recommended for light pruning around the yard. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Because of this, all address changes must be requested as soon as possible after your order has been placed. Unable to connect to customer service. You need to purchase consumables: oil, chains, files, filters. My Tracking Number that was listed on packing slip does not show up when I track this return to you. Join our email list and be the first to know about new limited edition products, material innovations, and lots of other fun updates. Shipping status was again updated recently with tracking information . Only part of my order arrived. See Terms of Use. I mailed my return back to at&t on Saturday February 26th 2022 and there still no update. on WhatsApp. We take all feedback seriously and we would like to investigate the matter further to improve.Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] with more information, such as order No., so that we can work towards resolving any issues you may have had.Thank you for your understanding.Best regards,Smartsaker, placed order 2/5 and delivered 5 days late on 2/25. on Reddit, Share A high quality product that is a perfect fit and it is stronger then an original from Shop Smith, Shipped faster than the estimate. Why is it in Texas and not updated since July 21, 2022. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Dear Sir / Madam,Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. At Smartsaker, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible service.We hope to continue to provide you with excellent products and services in the future, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Also, ordered one as a gift and it was sent quickly. With this Saker Cord Winder, you'll never have to worry about tripping over or organizing your small kitchen appliance's messy cords again. At Smartsaker, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible service.We hope to continue to provide you with excellent products and services in the future, and we look forward to serving you again soon. We analyzed this website and its Tools and Renovations sector - and we have news. Here is why: Awesome, right? i would want everyone that has chores to do outside get one you wont regret having it handy easy carrying case you can take with you anywhere i love mine, Dear Madam,Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. Saker Mini Chainsaw | Checkout Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. Best regards, Smartsaker FW Frank wilson 10 reviews GB 12 hours ago Verified Great product and fast shipping SmartLabel Customer Support Contact:- Telephone Number: +1 877.860.5997 Fax Number: +1 512.225.6001 Contact Email: No Information Shipping status was updated as shipped several weeks ago without any tracking information. Please allow extra time for your order to be processed during holidays and sale seasons. to "c". We take all feedback seriously and we would like to investigate the matter further to improve.Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] with more information, such as order No., so that we can work towards resolving any issues you may have had.Thank you for your understanding.Best regards,Smartsaker. Dear Mr.Hill,Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I have ordered twice from this company. I paid extra for expedited shipping that said "3-7 days" but it took a couple of weeks for them to even ship it. Due to several requests, please fill THIS FORM if you lost more than $1,000US to any type of fraud. It offers you effective protection from viruses and zero-day threats, a lightweight, clean, and easy-to-use app, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. From . Standard Shipping (10-25 business days) - $5.99. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. The service is verified by our staff and is legitimate. Contact page/form doesnt open. I purchased the item (below) just around Christmas 2022. Ordering is very easy, shipping is fast and trackable, and can't wait until the weather allows me to get outside and use my mini chainsaw! This is a return item and is time sensitive. Probably due to the slop in the vises. I only used mymini chainsaw once so far and I was thrilled with itsperformance. It was indicated it was on its way but apparently got lost somewhere once it reached the United States (from China). At Smartsaker, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible service.We hope to continue to provide you with excellent products and services in the future, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Thank you for choosing Smartsaker!Best regards,Smartsaker. Cord Organizer for Appliances, 6 Pack Cord Wrapper for Kitchen Appliance, Smartsaker kitchen Cord Keeper for Cables, Cord Bundler Holder Organizer, Cord Wrap for Mixer, Coffee Maker, Pressure Cooker, Mini Chainsaw 6-Inch with 2 Battery, Cordless power chain saws with Security Lock, Handheld Small Chainsaw for Wood Cutting Tree Trimming, Saker Mini Chainsaw,Portable Electric Chainsaw Cordless,Handheld Chain Saw Pruning Shears Chainsaw for Tree Branches , Courtyard, Household and Garden(SAKER MINI CHAINSAW + 1 BATTERY), Sponsored | Based on star rating and number of customer ratings, SEYVUM Mini Chainsaw 5-Inch with 2 Battery, Portable Electric Chainsaw Cordless Power Chain Saws with Security Lock, Hand Saw for Trees Wood Cutting Trimming (Green), Saker Mini Chainsaw,Portable Electric Cordless Chainsaw ,Battery Powered,Small Power Handheld Chain Saws Pruning Shears for Tree Branches,Courtyard and Garden,(2PCS 20VBatteries&3 PCS Chains), MYTOL Mini Chainsaw Cordless, 6-Inch Chainsaw with 45 Rotatable Blades, 20V 2.0Ah Battery & charge, One-Handed Portable Power Chain Saws with Security Lock for Wood Cutting, Tree Pruning, Mini Chainsaw Cordless 6 Inch 4 Inch,V-MODEST Handheld Electric Chainsaw Brushless Motor with 2x24V Rechargeable Battery,3 Chains,Security Lock Design for Wood Cutting Trimming Pruning(also for woman), Saker Mini Chainsaw,Portable Electric Best Chainsaw Cordless,Small Handheld Chain Saw Pruning Shears Chainsaw for Tree Branches , Courtyard and Garden(SAKER MINI CHAINSAW + 2 BATTERIES), Saker Cordless Car Buffer Polisher - 6 Inch Portable Polishing Waxer Machine Kit for Car Detailing, with 1PC 12V 2000mAh Battery, Extra 10 PCS Attachments, Saker Paint Racks, New Magic Racks, Door Painting Drying Rack for Cabinet Doors, Paint Interior or Exterior Doors Trim & Kitchen Cabinet Doors for Stacking System (Pack of 8), Saker Multi-function Scribing Tool- Construction Pencil- Aluminum Alloy Scribe Tool with Deep Hole Pencil,DIY Woodworking Scribe Gauge Scriber Line Maker Measuring Tool (BLACK), Saker Mini Chainsaw,6 Inch Portable Electric Chainsaw Cordless Pink,Handheld Chain Saw Pruning Shears Chainsaw for Tree Branches,Household and Garden(SAKER MINI CHAINSAW PINK + 2 BATTERIES + 3 CHAINS), WEYLAND Bushcraft Settlers Tool Survival Hand Auger Wrench - Bush Craft Gear and Equipment Scotch Eye Wood Drill Peg and Manual Hole Maker Multitool for Camping, Bushcrafting and Outdoor Backpacking. She use it sometimes and finds it very comfortable.The price was nice. Killer feature: They will notify you when your personal info is leaked online. smartsaker.com Review - Scam Detector Smartsaker Com has some great deals and there are many more amazing deals out there to be found across Mamma.com. Great customer service. Quick order processing and tracking: Immediately after ordering for contour gauge profile tool, . Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives to its final destination, which are determined by your local customs office. It REALLY needs some improvements. Buy Saker Mini Chainsaw,Portable Electric Chainsaw Cordless,Handheld Chain Saw Pruning Shears Chainsaw for Tree Branches , Courtyard, Household and Garden(SAKER MINI CHAINSAW + 1 BATTERY): Chainsaws - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the shipping speed with us. Your email address will not be published. However, 2 items items that were supposed to be included (2 chains) were not in the box It's exactly as advertised, appears to be worth the price, but I've yet to give it a try so far so good. Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. I had experienced delivery problems several times.Although receiving communication from the company took a litter while, Smartsaker refunded me when requested and I did receive the order quickly when theissue was resolved with our Post Office. My own order is still missing the promised extra chain. NOTE: If you dont receive our Customer Service teams response for an extended period of time (24 hours on weekdays, 48 hours on weekend), please check your Contact emails Spam folder. No, you can also place an order as a guest. I ordered my mini chainsaws from the on December and paid express shipping. You may check the details in the below table. Only way of contacting this company is by email, no address and no telephone number. Order Status We will send you an email confirming that your items have been dispatched once your order leaves the warehouse. I bought a 2nd saw set for our vacation property. No delivery notice arrived. This electric chainsaw is very easy to handle and operate. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the shipping speed with us. A good solution, productive, reliable, not picky and versatile. Please contact us if you do not receive tracking confirmation after 5 business days from the day you completed your payment.We process orders between Monday and Friday. We process orders between Monday and Friday, FREE Shipping For Orders Over $49.99. It is definitely NOT what they advertise. For example, if we analyze a brewery page, we don't rate the beer taste, but rather their website and how they sell the beer. Amazon.com: Smartsaker 1-48 of 151 results for "smartsaker" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. SENDRY Mini Chainsaw 6-Inch, Powerful Cordless Rechargeable Handheld Small Electric Saw Powered by 2Pcs 21V 7500mAh Batteries for Wood Cutting, Tree Trimming, Branch Pruning, Gardening, Camping, DEOYUEND Foldable Level, 28Inch Multi-Angle Measurement Woodworking Tools, with 45/90/180 Bubbles for Carpenters,Woodworkers,Fabricator, Saker Contour Gauge (10 Inch Lock) Profile Tool- Adjustable Lock-Precisely Copy Irregular Shape Duplicator -Irregular Welding Woodworking Tracing - Must Have Tool for DIY Handyman, Construction, 10 PCS Cord Organizer for Appliances, Cord Wrap Cord Holder Cable Organizer, for Mixer, Blender, Coffee Maker, Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer, Mini Chainsaw Cordless 6-Inch with 2 Battery, Mini Power Chain Saw with Security Lock, Handheld Small Chainsaw for Tree Trimming Wood Cutting, Saker Multi-function Scribing Tool- Construction Pencil- Aluminum Alloy Scribe Tool with Deep Hole Pencil,DIY Woodworking Scribe Gauge Scriber Line Maker Measuring Tool,Multifunctional Tools, GOZWELL Precise Contour Scribe Tool with Lock for Pencil - Woodworking Edge Corner Measuring Profile Duplicator (1 Pack), Mini Chainsaw 6-Inch Cordless, 26.2ft/s chain speed, 775 Powerful motor Mini chain saws, Tool Free Bar and Chain Adjustments, Handheld Small Chainsaw for Wood Cutting Tree Trimming, Cordless Mini Chainsaw, 6-INCH Electric Power Chainsaw, Battery Powered 2Pcs 24V 2000MAH Rechargeable Battery with Splash Guard for Wood Cutting Tree Trimming Gardening Camping, Mini Cordless Chainsaw Kit, SEYVUM Upgraded 6 Inch 2.9Lb One-Hand Handheld Electric Compact Portable Chainsaw, 20V 2.0Ah Rechargeable Battery Powered, for Tree Trimming and Branch Pruning Wood Cutting, winemana Mini Chainsaw 4 & 6 Inch with 2 Battery, Cordless Battery Powered Electric Chainsaw, Powerful Handheld Small Chain Saws for Wood Cutting, Tree Trimming, Branch Pruning, Garden Tools, Multi-Function Foldable Level Measuring Tool,LARMEIL 28 Inch Folding Level Woodworking Tools for Various Corners Stairs,Accurate Multi-Angle Measurement Magnetic Aluminum Alloy Portable Level, Mini Cordless Chainsaw Kit, Upgraded 4" One-Hand Handheld Electric Portable Chainsaw, 21V Rechargeable Battery Operated, for Tree Trimming and Branch Wood Cutting by New Huing, Saker Grease Gun Coupler-Upgrade to 14000 PSI,Duty Quick Release Grease Couplers,Compatible with All Grease Guns 1/8" NPT Fittings (1 PC), KATA 56Pack Pyramid Stands Painter's Painting Stands, Mini Cone Paint Stands for Canvas and Door Risers Support, Paint Pouring Suppliers, Cabinet Paint for Painter Elevated, Canvas Stand, VARSK Contour Gauge (5+10 Inch Lock) Profile Tool, Unique Gifts for Dad, Birthday Gifts for Men, Tools for Men DIY Handyman, Home Improvement Woodworking Gadgets Tools, Saker Contour Gauge (5 Inch Lock) Profile Tool- Adjustable Lock-Precisely Copy Irregular Shape Duplicator -Irregular Welding Woodworking Tracing - Must Have Tool for DIY Handyman, Construction, Mini Chainsaw Cordless 4 Inch Mini Chain Saw SOYUS Small Chainsaw with Safety Lock, Rechargeable Mini Lithium Chainsaw Electric Handheld Chainsaw Portable Chain Saw Tree Trimming Branch Wood Cutting, Mini Chainsaw 6-Inch, Peektook Electric Chainsaw Cordless Chain saw with 2 Large Capacity Battery & 2 Chains, Light Weight Battery Chainsaw Mini Saw with Safety Lock and Strong Motor for Tree Trimming, Saker Silicone Caulking Tools-3 in 1 Sealant Finishing Tool Grout Remove Scraper (Stainless Steelhead),Caulk Remover Glass Glue Angle Scraper for Bathroom,Kitchen,Floor,Window,Sink Joint,Frames Seal, Sank Kids Art Frames Projects Front Opening and Changeable Picture Display for max. Email / Phone number. Share Find out how we combat fake reviews. Just tried to buy a vacuum jar sealer from company of same name on Facebook; Came to the company website and find this product is probably not made by this company. We take all feedback seriously and we would like to investigate the matter further to improve.Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] with more information, such as order No., so that we can work towards resolving any issues you may have had.Thank you for your understanding.Best regards,Smartsaker. It is a trustworthy data privacy tool that requests your data removal from almost a hundred brokers on your behalf. Disappointed in customer service. Dear Sir,Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Lets see is handled Maybe the chains are being shipped separately! arrived in good condition and works as it should. It was indicated it was on its way but apparently got lost somewhere once it reached the United States (from China). We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Andy. Dear Sir / Madam, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. We are here to help. Last but not least, Surfshark offers 76% off + two months free to the Scam Detector readers. Smartsaker - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com Great product and fast shipping, good to see other stuff on website as well, will buy again Im sure. Include an image for extra impact. I received 1 piece per set and was told I got exactly what I ordered. We take all feedback seriously and we would like to investigate the matter further to improve.Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] with more information, such as order No., so that we can work towards resolving any issues you may have had.Thank you for your understanding.Best regards,Smartsaker, placed order 2/5 and delivered 5 days late on 2/25. Our office hours are 9.00 am-5.00 pm - we respond to most emails within a business day, but if you don't get a response from us, please check your spam bin! Saker Mini Chainsaw - smartsaker Other factors include, but are not limited to, WHOIS details, IP address, Alexa rank, modern technology used for their website, SSL certificate, and presence or absence on suspicious website lists. The rep professionally pointed out that I only purchased one (I thought it was one pair), but immediately offered to send another one at no cost. Thank you for choosing Smartsaker!Best regards,Smartsaker. If you have been a victim of any type of fraud (other credit card scams, WhatsApp, eBay, PayPal, financial, Telegram, even romance scams, etc.) We were under the impression that it wouldn't take long to receive but still haven't gotten it. Track Your Package - Amazon Customer Service Also great for quick trimming bushes! I am wondering what has happened to this company. For more information on fraud prevention, you can check out the following educational articles: Are You A Crypto Fraud Victim? We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the shipping speed with us. please help. We use this to cut branches into smaller pieces for outdoor firewood. Categories Blog Log in For businesses. Meanwhile, feel free to share your experience in the comments, whether good or bad, so we can adjust the rating. Therefore, this is probably a SCAM! We take all feedback seriously and we would like to investigate the matter further to improve.Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] with more information, such as order No., so that we can work towards resolving any issues you may have had.Thank you for your understanding.Best regards,Smartsaker. $32.99. It's winter here so I'll have to wait until spring to try out my mini chainsaw but if it works as advertised, I'll love it! It automatically blocks 100x more harmful websites than competitors and 10x more malicious downloads than any other security tool. It doesn't keep the chisel straight in the fixture when you tighten it causing an uneven edge. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the product quality with us. Welcome to The Smartsaker, where we offer the finest selection of merchandise at the lowest prices around. I like their products but both times I've ordered it took way longer than I expected to arrive. I have a 1/3 acre lot and it completed the job on the 2 batteries supplied. All returns must be in original condition with packaging intact. They have an award-winning VPN service, protecting your privacy, securing your identity, and preventing third parties from tracking your device. It may take some time before the refund is posted to your account. If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 30 days from receiving your order. I used it to cut the tree branches in my backyard every week. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Delivery Times are approximate and should be used as a guide only.We do not offer shipping to every country. Unique gifts, home furnishings, wedding gifts, christmas gifts, unique birthday gifts, wedding gifts, Christmas occasion gifts, outside garden decor, bathroom decor, garden gift, lakeside,home kitchen decor, children's toy gifts, houseware gifts, fashi 2023 Trustpilot A/S. So Please fill in your address in all details, otherwise the package we mail to you will be returned to us, or we will just ignore your request to save everyone from the trouble. Terrible customer service and I have paid for two items with no sign of getting my money back. Get Yardwork Done Faster and with Less Effort Using This SAKER MINI CHAINSAW. Dear Sir,Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. What a great price and I highly recommend it. Our orders are packaged and shipped out quickly after they are placed to ensure that your shoesarrive as soon as possible. I hate the look of cords everywhere. Great price with all you get quick response. He absolutely loves it. I imagine that will change when and if I get the product. Please double-check that you have provided the correct shipping information during checkout. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Communicating was great & this site is safe and simple. SmartLabel Package Tracking Leave a comment Enter SmartLabel Tracking number in below web tracker form to track and trace your Courier, Parcel, Package, Returns, Shipping delivery status details online. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order? Read Customer Service Reviews of www.smartsaker.com - Trustpilot Required fields are marked *, Track and Trace - Worldwide Shipment Tracking Status Online. smartsakerus Newgistics, USPS, UPS, AT&T, American Eagle and FedEX is using Smart Label for their Return Service. It has been a month since I dropped it off at my post office. Shipping status was updated as shipped several weeks ago without any tracking information. Looks even better in person then the picture. Received confirmation on same day. Thank you for choosing Smartsaker!Best regards,Smartsaker. I was surprised at the size of cut, run time and quiet operation. The folding level was never received. Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore smartsakeris not guaranteeing delivery dates. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. Thank you. For the Scam Detector readers, Guardio offers a 20% discount - get yours now HERE or by clicking the button below. The delivery time is based on the shipping option that you have chosen. they seem to offer some innovative products and the quality is good as far as I can tell. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. REFUND How do I return an item? I bought things online and experimented. I received 1 piece per set and was told I got exactly what I ordered. While the section above may show smartsaker.coms business, there is a chance that its activities may expand beyond that. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the shipping speed with us. Read about their experiences and share your own! The advancement of e-commerce and the thousands of websites that are created daily also show us that there are several types of scams. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office. Unique gifts, home furnishings, wedding gifts, christmas gifts, unique birthday gifts, wedding gifts, Christmas occasion gifts, outside garden decor, bathroom decor, garden gift, lakeside,home kitchen decor, children's toy gifts, houseware gifts, fashi 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. The Processing Time usually takes 1-2 business days, but may be longer due to a high volume of orders. Smart Saker | Complaints | Better Business Bureau Profile For the end of the article we have a very powerful and important advice. It arrived yesterday, so I charged the battery and tried it out. These are clean and functional and I ordered more. Assuming this is Monday through Friday? SmartSaker is an impressive company. It could be anything from your online management system, to HTTPS connection. Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking I received the mini-chainsaw; the battery is charged so I cannot wait to try it out. Scammers or identity thieves make use of it. Please note that we don't ship on weekends. The 2 chains were shipped separately, please allow a few days for delivery. We will do our very best to resolve your case as soon as possible. Now it's coming from China and just not shipped. Due to COVID-19 Pandemic We are currently facing a slight delay to ship orders. Location: Smartsaker Inc C/O 567 Cranbury South River Rd, Monroe Township, New Jersey. Include an image for extra impact. At Smartsaker, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible service.We hope to continue to provide you with excellent products and services in the future, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Get Yardwork Done Faster and with Less Effort Using This SAKER MINI CHAINSAW. I have experienced, fast service and got exactly what I needed. Here is another must-watch video that you might not want to miss: NOTE: This website validator's ratings are intended for information only and not to be relied on when making financial or business decisions. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. If you hate yard work, you need this mini chainsaw. Saker Contour Duplication Gauge With Lock, Subscribe today to hear first about our sales. Quick and easy without gas or electric cord. $19.99. Jeanne LaBuz. They have a super aggressive antivirus program. Delivery team was on schedule, they did their job and I was satisfied with the results. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Our goal is to offer the most innovative, cool, and fun gadgets on the market. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. they seem to offer some innovative products and the quality is good as far as I can tell. Send us an email. At Smartsaker, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible service.We hope to continue to provide you with excellent products and services in the future, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Saker Mini Chainsaw uses pure copper motor to get strong power, fast cutting and higher efficiency. If you are interested to know how to report a scam website, whether or not from the same industry as smartsaker.com, you can officially do it to the Federal Trade Commission.
Nba Dynasty Rankings Espn, Articles S